Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Henna
Administrator
Henna

Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! Vide
PostSubject: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 am

Again I'm starting out this famous CC on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Lets hope it rocks just as much at the previous 10 threads did. (I-F days)

This CC is basically for anyone that wants to friendship and have a good time! 😉

Stay tuned, this CC is an exclusive!

Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 am

Yaayyy... Grin ...hope its as rocking as it was previously...

Afternoon was lazy but evening is quite exciting.... 'Wink)' ...really glad to see...Sri Lanka...with two wickets down in first 2 overs... 'Happy)' '\:d/'

Last edited by Donny on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

'Happy)' first post like always donny... u're brb won't change though.. 'waiting'

btw thnku for the cric update... lets hope pak does it for us today.. *praying*
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 am

First post is booked for me.. 'Wink)' \'blush\' \'blush\'

Same here...keeping fingers crossed...everyone has loads of expectations from them...since morning on every channel...they are wishing them best of luck...loads of hype all around... 'Happy)'

Anyways...anyone who joins in feel free to change the topic...coz...until the match finishes...i can only talk about cricket... 'Wink)' 'Wink)'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 am

4 out now... mom just called me to put it on and saw the score.. 'Wink)'

I think running up and down mein will get good exercise aaj
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 am

hey i wanna join
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 am

ohh hoo..u r talking abt cricket..m watching it live....

Dunno why m supporting PAK..bec India is already out of the race for a long time...'rolling on the floor'

and great to c henna ur hangout here....wohoooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 am

wat's happening now reshu?... kitne overs n kitni wickets? this donny has run off..

just putting up new banners on the site.. then will go watch a lil bit more..
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 am

5 down now....henna....'rolling on the floor'
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 am

@ Reshu Didi: Yayyyy dey will hopefully today... :cheers: Was really disappointed with Mahi when they lost to England...and last over mein toh i was literally saying...Mahi hit a six for Amrit yaar... 'Happy)' \'blush\'

Henna wrote:
4 out now... mom just called me to put it on and saw the score.. 'Wink)'

I think running up and down mein will get good exercise aaj

Same here...running around.. 'Wink)' YAYYYYYYY BOWLEEDDDD...6 out for SRI LANKA...
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:57 am

Prii_Loves_Mohit wrote:
hey i wanna join

Most welcome PRI.... 😁 😁... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 am

yes 6 down...its like Lanka is giving Pak a practice of catches...'rolling on the floor'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 am

6 pe hi stuck hain... overs finished yet?

btw reshu how was ur bday yesterday? wat did u do?
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 am

@Donny : yaad mutt dilayo yaar..it was horrible to see him there standing chup chap..should have whacked his bat anywhere...kahin pe bhi six maarta 'not talking' maarta toh sahi..

SL has set a target of 139 for Pak

lets see who wins..waise im ok with anybody taking the cup 'Wink)'

(a place for hangout was really needed Grin )
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 am

^ fazool tha yaar taking 6 wickets if they were still gonna let them make such a big target... pak bhi na... can't bet your money on them...

I really hope we win Amrittttttttttttt.....

btw you know i was really stressed out over my results... well u were right! I shouldn't have worried coz I PASSEDDD!!! Grin found out on thurs only!

How was ur hols Amrit?
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 am

wowie..u passed 'clap' party time 'party' 'party'
pata nahi why u take itni tension..end mein sab acha hi hota hai
(SRK had a similar dialogue in OSO na *thinking*)

my vacation was awesome..jo bhi thode se din i had, i really enjoyed myself 'Happy)' wonder why good times dont last longer 'Wink)'

btw Live Update :

Pak - 36/0

need 103 more runs from 87 balls
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:25 am

yaar match is not fun anymore... keep updating me tho... mom switched it off now and is watching deal or no deal 'Wink)' SL making pak waste too many balls...

wat wat did u do on ur vacations yaar... i'll tell u wat i did this past week before results came out... coz i thut ki agar results ache na aaye toh meri holidays finished...
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 am

i actually didnt expect any big thing happening in these holidays but they went very well..
kuch khaas nahi kiya tho..just concentrated on having good sleep 'Happy)' i used to get up at 8:30..felt awesome yaar 'Wink)'

went to nice places, had wonderful lunch n breakfast everyday 'Happy)' bus itna hi..

wat did u do? batting eyelashes tell tell..

-Update-

Pak 68/2 ...10th over going on
run rate slow ho gaya hai inka..pehle was very good
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am

*praying for pak*

acha.. as u know i thut i wudn't pass the finals this yr.. so i thut lets enjoy and make the most of every single day that's left...

pehle started out by taking Reqs.. then the whole promotion contest pre-planned in admin panel... so that's all sorted out now just copy pasting the posts. This was all done by last sun.

Then on Monday met up with uni friends and when to an amusement park.. when on the wildest and craziest rollarcoasters without a care. Enjoyed this day so so so so much won't forget it.

Next day... dragged both my sisters to the cinema... we watch some english film but it was seriously hilarious.. I drank too much coke and then at the end of the movie i cudn't even move to do to the bathroom 'rolling on the floor' managed some how in the end was laughing so much tho. Iske baad we all went shopping and had dinner outside.

Wednesday ko spent day with donny.. organising and finalising stuff for the site.. we put up the banner announcements finally...

then on Thurdsay (results day) I met up with my college friends and we went out of london for the day... again ended up the cinema there and we watched the new terminator film. We were early and when we went into the hall the screen and lights weren't on so we were using our phones as tourches 'rolling on the floor' and scaring each other... was just too funny...

Came home and checked my result after having a few heart attacks 'Wink)'

friday ko... went out to lunch and did thodi si shopping but was just too exhausted... kal se ghar pe hoon... 'Wink)'

lets just say past week will be the highlight of my hols...

hope you're not too tired reading it all 'Wink)'
Back to top Go down
AngelicSamPari
Scribbler
AngelicSamPari

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Ill Join
First timers 4 hanging out @ henna hangout.. lol

and Henna.. U R in London

it would of been cool to meet you at Thrope Park Yaar..
:grim:

and also lik to say

Pakistan Won..

awesomenessss match..!!
still cant believe it.. =D

Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:00 am

hiiiii sam, donny, rah, donny... etc
whats up...?
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 am

^ I think u mentioned Donny twice Prii... 'Happy)' Donny will be pleased.

@Sam- welcome on board. I don't think you wud have been able to catch me at thorpe park i was busy running from one ride to the next. Even when we were having lunch i was running around looking at the queues 'rolling on the floor' to plan out wat rides we should do on next... I'm mad I KNOW!!!

Yup Pak finally did it :cheers: after god knows how many yrs. (but anyways) 'Wink)' What part of UK u from Sam?
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 am

Wooooooooooo the hangout is baaaaaaak! lets rockk itt 'Wink)'
ooooh ooh thorpe parkk!!! im going their on saturday haha batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 am

Henna wrote:
^ I think u mentioned Donny twice Prii... 'Happy)' Donny will be pleased.

@Sam- welcome on board. I don't think you wud have been able to catch me at thorpe park i was busy running from one ride to the next. Even when we were having lunch i was running around looking at the queues 'rolling on the floor' to plan out wat rides we should do on next... I'm mad I KNOW!!!

Yup Pak finally did it :cheers: after god knows how many yrs. (but anyways) 'Wink)' What part of UK u from Sam?

lolz i meant to write ur name instead wrote donnyz...lol

omg woohooo its daylight outside..im on the bus on my way to canada... we have another 8 hrs to go...lol

i cannot wait for te amusement parks, CN tower, niagara falls and more....lol
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 am

Seems you are gonna have loads of fun..Pri... 'Wink)'...enjoy your journey and your vacations... Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!   Henna's Hangout! It's BACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

Henna's Hangout! It's BACK!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com