Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
Fabregas4

*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm

LMAO Henna that raising arms emo reminds me of something which I ain't gona say coz Reshu will have a ROLF attack :affraid: :affraid:

btw i like your siggy..nice colours 😁
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:15 pm

haa ashma i amm fine
and anshu she is roefl queen naa lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
look at this emotions Basketball :bom: :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
shabzz123

shabzz123

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Oye what's with this lazy dumm may i know me not lazy anymore.. meanno people ..and bhabhz you cant use blue that is my color stay away

@ Nidz :Hey darling miss ya man.. and very well said bhabhz does not need blue she has all the color's so bhahbz no color for u now and specially no BLUE :rolling on the floor: i love your avi nidz make one for me too

@ Reshu : Hi darling where on earth have you been so lost in your lost land haan...

@ Henna : Bhabhz post all the signatures i am back to my old job.. Fast fast i cant wait

Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 pm

@Shabu: m here only..u only is gaayab...

@Anshu: Dont u dare to use any emoticon,..or else face my ROFL attack..waise its free fr u...here...c... :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:30 am

@ shabu : tu aur lazy nahi hai... :-O:... pata hai pata hai... :batting eyelashes: ..

@ reshu : abhi hai kya tu?...

Aur yahan chal kya raha hai koi batayega???
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 am

yeah nitz that rudolph wala is so funny....name that one Reshu 🤡 🤡

reshu i ain't gona coz i know you well Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 am

oye anshu... age 4.... kya solid jhoot bol rahi hi....!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 am

Haww what now Verni :affraid: ....who you gona call..ghostbusters?!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 am

Anshuuuuuuuuu..why u lying...dumboooo lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> and verni..me here..kahin nahi jaoongi.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 am

bounce bounce reshu i ain't lieing :drunken: ...i can see your pinochio naak though *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 43
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 am

oye... anshu... sahi sahi age daal na.. dont wory.. 40 ki age dekh ke we wont b shocked...

n reshu : ohh woowww.. at least yahan to reply aaya...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:08 am

verni: he he...c m so prompt... :Devil:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:10 am

reshu : tu kitni badi waali nlayak hai... pata hai mujhe..
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 am

correcto age is just one less than what yours is Verni :cyclops: :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:17 am

@Verni..m nt naalayak... :affraid:

@anshu: dont hide ur age... bounce
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am

reshu haha i ain't..you know how YOUNG I am lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:25 am

@ anshu : 1 less... or one more... ???//hmmmmmmm 😉 bounce

@ reshu : dnt give that expression.... coz u are... :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 am

one less verni :lol:
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:32 am

yipeeee....finally sum owling adda...Embarassed

But i am hardlyyyyy an owl nw..heheh..althu hopefully owling will be backkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 am

Ankuuu... ur the Owl Leader! Tu kahan Owling se bachke jaa sakti hai :batting eyelashes: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 am

^^ I agreee... anku to owling leader hai... to der se hi sahi she'll come back in he form...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 am

Sahi kaha Eks ne...Anku u r the bigggggggggggggest leader of Owling club :farao: ...so start owling and sharafat ka naatak chod deh :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 am

wht is going onnn here?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 am

nth...just random.... :lol:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 am

wht r u doing reshu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*   *CC ~YAhOo OwLs~* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*CC ~YAhOo OwLs~*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com