Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Vide
PostSubject: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:57 am

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday World's sweetest angel, Happy Birthday to you :hug: :hug: ...

Yes people, put your hands together for the star of the day...none other than Vernika urf Verni urf Bachcha! :Dance:

Wishing you all the happiness, health and love in the world. May God bless you with a long life and fulfil all your dreams and desires.

Here are some gifts for you:

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Choc_flowers

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ BirthdayCakeGourmet

I ate a piece of this one...looked tooooooooo yummy :Wink):

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Thumb_0_1197445431_SSS_BMW_ChocolatePF_l

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Choc-841

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 2006_c

Have an aweeeeeeessssoooooooommmmmmeeeeeee day sweets!! :hug: :hug: Party chahiye!! :party: :party:

Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 am

Thanku soooooooo much bachchaaaaaaa... for the lovely post.... the fab cakes... and everything...... thanku loadsssss... thanku for mking me feel special on this day... for the lovely moments we spent together... thanks...

Luv u Verni...
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 am

hey verni...happy birthday sweets :hug: :hug:
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 am

once again..very very happy birthday verni :hug: :hug:
aur tumhara din toh spl karna hi tha..this wat frnds r 4 rite :Wink):
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:24 am

Happy bday verni..wanted to wish u here at SM..so came running...

God bless you with all the dreams coming true...bachcha...

*Huggies*
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 am

reserved
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:36 am

happy birthday verni
haa it is u 1 birthday in SM andd enjoy this year with loads of success and keep smilling.
hamara party kha hii bacha
love nits *huggs*
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 am

heyy jaani!!!!.......
Happy Bday sweety!!!!
~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 0bb6d3319ca06aa099ca2814aae976b9
may all ur wishes cum truuuu!!
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 am

@ puru : thankuuuuuuuuu bachchaaaaaaa.....

@ amu : bachchaaaa... so sweet bachchaaaa... thankuuuu

@ reshu : haan bachchaaaa... thankssssss..

@ asma : waiting ... hehe...

@ nittu : thnkuuuuuuu bachchaaaaaaa.....

@ reenuuuuu : thnkuuuuuuu bachchaaaaaaa.... that's really sweetttttt
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:55 am

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 63u33m
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERNIII!!!!

Many happy returns of the day!!! :party: Firstly I'm very sorry for posting so late. I wanted to post your topic but I had a really hectic schedule today and it slipped out of my mind. :-SS:

Luckily London time se your bday is not over yet. So I think I'm save - just about. :#:-S:

Well we've been friends a loooonngg time - seems forever. :Wink): We've shared many opinions and ideas and seen each other in many different avatars apart from just friends, e.g. co-writers and I feel we've always encouraged one another to express their creativity.

Talking of creativity - lets express the meaning of birthday in a creative way.. :Wink):

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 28125

ohhoo... last mein yeh person made a grammatical mistake.. all was going fine until then. :-L: Let's just treat the you're as you've... haan V hi hai R nahi... :batting eyelashes: people are blind if they say it is an R.

Acha and now the next thing - cake! I'm sorry but I haven't brought choco cake. You see it's very common na.. aur common cheezein toh mujhe waise bhi nahi pasand issliye I've brought you a special cake. A very cute n girly cake.. see teri umar bhi kam hai iss cake ke hisaab se... Happy):

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 27507

Hope you like it.. Embarassed

Verni ek impt kaam we have to do tho before your bday is out... see the pic below and you'll understand urself.. :batting eyelashes:

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Cat%20Party%20Cats

You can choose wat billi u are I don't mind. As long as I get some darooo... :batting eyelashes:

On a serious note... I really do hope this birthday has been an awesome one for you and that you've had loads and loads off fun. Plus missed me a little. Embarassed

Rock on yaar until your 35643664! :\m/: tab tange nahi kaam karengi na so you'll have to slow down a lil... :Wink):

Once again Happy Birthday Verni...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Henna

( ^ Mujhe love karo acha) :batting eyelashes:

Last edited by Henna on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 pm

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 1fu4xf

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!

On your birthday, I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that whatever you want most in life, it comes to you, just the way you imagined it, or better.

Stay happy always Verni Didi...Keep smiling always...and I wish you get loads and loads of happiness in life... Grin:

Okies i know i am very late...but to be honest i was the first one to see this thread but unfortunately couldn't make the first post... :broken heart:

Anyways...btw i was getting something for you...toh raaste mein laate laate time lag gaya zara... Embarassed

See neeche.... Embarassed

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Nna492

*Donny running to Verni Didi's B'day Venue with cake*
EmbarassedHappy):Embarassed

Four candles on cake...dont get me wrong...i only mean to say...ke with time you have become aur jawan only... EmbarassedEmbarassed ...just kidding...!!
:Wink):Embarassed

I found something for you too..do listen to it...you might like it...instrumental hai..dunno whether u like that or not... Embarassed

http://mp3scraps.com/wp-content/uploads/hindi/intrsumental/TUJHE_DEKHA_TO_YE.MP3

Aap ke favorite actor ka hai iss liye thought of posting for you... Grin:Embarassed

Hope you had a rocking day Verni Didi.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love you loads...Donny.. Grin:

Last edited by Donny on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 am

Wishing u here again ..a very happy birthday di..

sorry cudnt give u anything more that.. :hug:

maaf kar do..for every mistake committed ..
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 am

Henna wrote:
~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 63u33m
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERNIII!!!!

Many happy returns of the day!!! :party: Firstly I'm very sorry for posting so late. I wanted to post your topic but I had a really hectic schedule today and it slipped out of my mind. :-SS:

It's okk bachchaa... mujhe na koi shikayat hai... na koi problem.... n u know that very well... :batting eyelashes:

Luckily London time se your bday is not over yet. So I think I'm save - just about. :#:-S:

Hmm... saved.. hehe :Wink:

Well we've been friends a loooonngg time - seems forever. :Wink): We've shared many opinions and ideas and seen each other in many different avatars apart from just friends, e.g. co-writers and I feel we've always encouraged one another to express their creativity.

Sachchi bachcha... mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai... n rightly said ki we've been more than friends... especially u for me... have been a guide n a very sweet confidante... seriouslyy... thanks for being there always.. at all times...

Talking of creativity - lets express the meaning of birthday in a creative way.. :Wink):

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 28125

ohhoo... last mein yeh person made a grammatical mistake.. all was going fine until then. :-L: Let's just treat the you're as you've... haan V hi hai R nahi... :batting eyelashes: people are blind if they say it is an R.

Hehe... I actually read it 'r' at first sight... par then understood when it meant nothing as 'r'...it's really sweet... thanku bachchaaaaaa

Acha and now the next thing - cake! I'm sorry but I haven't brought choco cake. You see it's very common na.. aur common cheezein toh mujhe waise bhi nahi pasand issliye I've brought you a special cake. A very cute n girly cake.. see teri umar bhi kam hai iss cake ke hisaab se... Happy):

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 27507

I know tu hamesha kuch hatke karna chahti hai.... and of course I luv u for that... the cake is really sweetttt.. actually I cut two cakes yesterday... one which my friends brought.. at 12:00... and one mamma(chachi) n chachu had ordered for me...

Hope you like it.. Embarassed

Yummyyyy... Ummmm ... Ummm.. too gudddddd....

Verni ek impt kaam we have to do tho before your bday is out... see the pic below and you'll understand urself.. :batting eyelashes:

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Cat%20Party%20Cats

Hmm u r the one with bottle.... main glass ke saath hi theek hun hehe....

You can choose wat billi u are I don't mind. As long as I get some darooo... :batting eyelashes:

On a serious note... I really do hope this birthday has been an awesome one for you and that you've had loads and loads off fun. Plus missed me a little. Embarassed

Rock on yaar until your 35643664! :\m/: tab tange nahi kaam karengi na so you'll have to slow down a lil... :Wink):

Miss u a little... umm.. I don't need to answer this... I know u know the answer...

Once again Happy Birthday Verni...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Henna

( ^ Mujhe love karo acha) :batting eyelashes:

Loh.. wo to main waise bhi karti hun tujheeee...

Loads of luv bachchaaaaa... thankssssss... for everythinggg...
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 am

@ donny : Hmm waitingg...

@ sonu : thanku bachchaa... mujhe aur kuch chahiye bhi nahi samjhi.... thnku bachchaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am

Happy Belated Birthday Vernii
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Donny wrote:
~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ 1fu4xf

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!

On your birthday, I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that whatever you want most in life, it comes to you, just the way you imagined it, or better.

Woww... this is such soooo sweet... thanku donny.... very cuteeeeee.... :hug: :hug:

Stay happy always Verni Didi...Keep smiling always...and I wish you get loads and loads of happiness in life... Grin:

Okies i know i am very late...but to be honest i was the first one to see this thread but unfortunately couldn't make the first post... :broken heart:

Awww koi baat nahi... wishes jab bhi pohunche... are always equally important and that refreshing... okk.. so dont be sad... coz am really happy to have known u... Happy:

Anyways...btw i was getting something for you...toh raaste mein laate laate time lag gaya zara... Embarassed

See neeche.... Embarassed

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Nna492

*Donny running to Verni Didi's B'day Venue with cake*
EmbarassedHappy):Embarassed

Hehee... arey arey girna nahi chahiye... kya??... cake aur kya?...

Four candles on cake...dont get me wrong...i only mean to say...ke with time you have become aur jawan only... EmbarassedEmbarassed ...just kidding...!!
:Wink):Embarassed

haan wo to hai.. am young as always... :Wink:

I found something for you too..do listen to it...you might like it...instrumental hai..dunno whether u like that or not... Embarassed

http://mp3scraps.com/wp-content/uploads/hindi/intrsumental/TUJHE_DEKHA_TO_YE.MP3

Aap ke favorite actor ka hai iss liye thought of posting for you... Grin:Embarassed

This is the most different gift I'd ever recieved... toooooo sweet of u bachchaaaaaa... thnkuuuuu... hayee... cant stop listening to it... kiss:

Hope you had a rocking day Verni Didi.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love you loads...Donny.. Grin:

Luv u too bachchaaaa... thnkuuuuu soooooo muchhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 pm

@ prii : thnku bachcha... for ur wishes... 😁
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 am

Once again Verni hope you had a fantastic birthday and had fun reading all the messages. 😁

Locking this topic now as all replies have been answered. 😄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~   ~ Happy Birthday Verni ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Happy Birthday Verni ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com