Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 am

thank you amrit, reeno and nitya for the comments! posting the next update Happy

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 am

Chapter 5:
Kripa stared at herself in the girls bathroom, grabbing a handful of food from her hair, while the other hand shoved some off her shoulder. She winced in agony after hearing a group of girls enter the bathroom, throw her a look and walk out trash talking her. From outside the bathroom, a loud group of teenagers could be heard breaking into laugher, Kripa inched near the door and listened carefully to whatever was being said. "did you see the elephant? She looked so hilarious, man have you seen the size of her -- is it even possible to weigh more than a thousand pounds? She even makes an elephant look skinnier!" the voices trailed off as they rushed towards their next classes.

Meanwhile Kripa slid down the bathroom wall, the tears falling down with a new fury, her hands began shaking. The desire to take suicide as an option was much clearer and brighter, but her conscious wanted to stick up for herself, but how, how was this emotionally broken and despair Kripa supposed to refute each and every argument, and answer to the world out there? Would someone descend into her life to help her or will she have to fight this alone? Her thoughts trailed off into newer possibilities and came to a stand still, "Miss Sharma what are you doing here? Go back to class, if you are ditching you have detention every lunch period for the rest of the week!" a yard duty snapped at her. Kripa stared at her, anger rising in her, how cruel would everyone here become. Was she not human, so why was she treated as an alien. Throwing her a look, Kripa jumped to her feet and walked off campus, not bothering to go to class, what was the point, she smelled horrible and would just have another excuse before her to be yelled at.

There were only two things Kripa Sharma could do from this point onwards, and she had chosen her path, but was it right or wrong?

"Kripa are you alright sweetie?" a concerned Karan asked as he took in Kripa's appearance and pale face. Kripa merely looked at him and trudged pass him only to collapse seconds later. "KRIPA!" Karan screamed and rushed to her side. Seconds later he called for emergency help, Kripa was knocked out unconscious, her arm was bleeding, she was running a high fever and she looked pale. Could this day get any worse for both of them, well the looks of it was not so great. "Please hurry!" Karan muttered the words incoherent, so pained by Kripa's sudden collapse he couldn't say anything clearly.

"Sir the paramedics have arrived, please just calm down, everything will be alright from here!" Karan merely thanked the lady and turned around to find a stretcher being rolled towards Kripa. Four of the men gathered together to lift Kripa up to the stretcher and quickly rolled her out the door into the emergency vehicle. "Sir please get in! we have to get her to the hospital soon, her blood level seems high as well! And she looks way too weak to have been out of bed for a few days!" one of the paramedics commented. Karan nodded and slid towards Kripa's right taking her hand in his. "You'll be fine Kripa!" Karan murmured to himself more than her, he was worried, what would he do without her? And he would never want to know what he would without her in his life, it was just something he wasn't ready to face ever! Not even when she would be getting married!

"Excuse us sir!" Karan nodded and rushed behind the paramedics as they took her into an available ward and quickly gathered a few doctors to tend for her. Several moments later, one of the doctors, Dr. Honeychurch walked out of the room perplexed and worried for her. "excuse me, who are you related to the patient?" he asked concerned. "I'm her older brother! And how is Kripa, will she be alright soon doctor?" Karan asked in a breath. Dr. Honeychurch nodded at him, "Relax, she'll be fine however her condition is getting weaker, she doesn't seem healthy at all!" he noted. Karan through him a glance mistaking the doctor's worry instead of her health for her obesity. "Doc….!" Karan began almost snapping at him but found the doctor correcting himself, "what I mean for her weakness, she hasn't eaten in days, I am surprised to see her lasting this long, it isn't healthy for her at all, her blood pressure has knocked up way too high, her cholesterol is at border line, and her breathing doesn't seem normal! She is not in the condition at all to work for another week or so until she is cured completely!" he spoke, "so we are shifting her into another room -- and she will not be discharged until next Monday!" he said. Karan nodded anxiously and thanked the doctor graciously before rushing towards Kripa.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Karan asked Kripa while touching her face with the softest pressure but his heart was undergoing the agony. Would Kripa give up now, would she not be there for her family? So many thoughts troubled him but at the moment the only thing he wanted was for Kripa to be healthy. "Excuse me sir, we need to move her into another room, this will only take a few moments!" a few ward boys said moving towards Kripa. Karan nodded and stepped away to make room for them. "Excuse me, what room are all of you shifting her to?" Karan asked tensed more than ever. A nurse turned to stare at him, "Building D Room Number 21!" she spoke before heading out the door with Kripa being rolled out. Karan nodded and followed slowly debating whether or not to call Suryaban and Gayatri to the hospital. Would it help Kripa or would it pain her?

"Mom, Dad please come to Mumbai Hospital, Kripa is Building D, Room No. 21! I need you here, we both do!" Karan left a voice message when both parents refused to pick up. Karan paced back and forth in Kripa's room walking this way and that way glancing every now and then hoping to see her open her eyes but nothing, she wasn't waking up. It had been six hours and she was still appearing lifeless! He needed her awake and smiling. He glanced at the clock and turned around, finding the slightest movement in Kripa's hand. Quickly he rushed towards her, concern flowing around him. "Kripa? Kripa can you hear me?" he asked softly as Kripa opened her eyes and turned to stare at him.

"Bhai? Where am I?" she questioned glancing around the room, and immediately regretted it, "ugh the hospital! Can I go home please, I hate hospitals!" Kripa said upset with her condition and at the moment location. Karan sighed in relief, this was the Kripa he knew, he chuckled a throaty laugh and glared at her, "don't you ever do that again! If you do, I'm going down with you, do you know what type of hell you have made me go through when you collapsed on me? Do you know how freaked out I have been see, literally dying every second just to see you open your eyes, do you hear me Kripa Sharma, if you ever do that again I will quit talking to you!" Karan yelled at her strictly. Kripa chuckled, "yes dada-bhai!" she chuckled once again and found him momentarily stumped, "ah I should use that more often, its good to leave you stumped for a few seconds, and now will you please let me know what my crime is and why I am here and being given a lecture?" Kripa questioned.

Karan bore his eyes into her, "don't tell me you don't know!" Kripa nodded weakly. "Not a clue!" she smiled positively. The concern Karan had for was once again reawakening the long and lost Kripa. Perhaps this would show some signs. "Kripa you fainted in the living room, you were pale, your right arm was bleeding, you were running a fever, your blood pressure was up and your cholesterol is still at borderline!" Karan spoke listing everything he had noticed and what the doctor had told him. Kripa groaned, "this is one reason why you can't ever like doctors you go for one thing and they end up telling you something entirely different, stick with the program peeps!" Kripa exclaimed exasperated, trying to add a calmer mood to the tense atmosphere. Karan chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Start taking care of yourself and its for your good health that doctors do that!" he snapped and winked at her. "yeah yeah!" Kripa muttered back and drifted off into sleep as the nurse injected her with a needle.

The week passed by, slowly and slowly Kripa had managed to gather all her strength back, well not all of her mental strength but physical strength, indeed! Karan's support and her parent's concern was enough to make her feel stronger, not that her parents didn't love her but they failed to give her the right kind of encouragement. Anyways this was the day Kripa had been dreading after spending a week in the hospital and that too enjoying it Kripa was going back to school, much healthier than what she had been a week previously.

As she stepped through the black iron gates Kripa found herself the center of attention like every other day. With every step she found one person or another glaring at her, and murmuring something rude. She looked away and walked towards her locker, grabbing necessary books. "MOTI! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?" Josh snapped at Kripa. Kripa turned around surprised by his question, "shouldn't I be here?" Kripa questioned politely. Angad stared at her startled, why was she so nice all the time, after all they had made her endure she was still polite, why why was Kripa Sharma like this, so forgiving and sweet? "no you are supposed to be in the hospital or off at some fat school where you belong!" he snapped at her and walked away muttering something incoherent underneath his breath. Angad glared at him, what josh was saying truly was making him mad, what was this? What was going on, Angad Khanna and wanting to stick up for Kripa Sharma, was it because she was in the hospital because of them, yes, it was out of pity that Angad Khanna was going to leave Kripa Sharma alone only for today….tomorrow the old Angad Khanna would be back, back to haunt Kripa…

To be continued....

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 am

liked it
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 am

wow!!
again...very well written!!
aaww shweet angad dint say anythingg as of now!!
well... hope he dznt say nythingg 2morro also!!
cont asap!

Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

woahh great parts..
continue on yaar..
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 pm

thank you so much everyone for the comments!!

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Chapter 6:

Kripa glanced up, for the first time since she had sat down on one of the lunch tables, she had decided to take a look and see everyone's reactions towards her. The first mistake she had done, her eyes had met his gaze. Unfortunately for her, this was nothing like Bella and Edward from Twilight, rather he looked infuriated, his eyes glowering into her eyes. She let her gaze drop, blushing slightly red, rather than being frightened for furious by his gaze, she was blushing, perhaps it was embarrassment, Kripa concluded and turned her attention towards a girl standing in front of her.

Dressed in skinny jeans, and a fancy black shirt with black flats, she looked decent, much more than the rest here -- dressed in short skirts and mini shirts, it was a gruesome sight -- Kripa smiled at her politely and looked at her hands. "Excuse me?" she spoke, Kripa glanced up, this was not what she was expecting; rather she had thought whoever this beautiful looking girl before her, was going to humiliate and embarrass her just like the rest. Was it just her or was she judging quite quickly today? She considered and nodded towards the girl, "how can I help you?" Kripa asked squeakily. She smiled back politely, "I'm new here, do you mind if I sit next to you?" she asked mustering all the courage she possibly could have carried, under her breath. Kripa's eyes flew open with shock, while her mouth shaped into an "o" The fancifully dressed girl stared back at Kripa not comprehending her startled or shocked expression.

"I'm sorry?" Kripa spoke inching her ear closer to make sure she had said, she wanted to sit next to her. "Um, do you mind if I sit next to you?" Kripa blinked back and nodded rather than speaking, there was no way she could say anything now that she had managed to startle her. "thank you!" she mumbled and sat down in front of her, not bothering to glance around at the people who were staring at her as if she were a freak. "Hi, I'm Nandini! It's my first day here, you seemed pretty lonely, and I am too so I hope you don't mind my presence." Nandini spoke softly, while assessing Kripa's reaction. Kripa smiled bright, the tears starting to form in her eyes, "hi, I'm Kripa!" she started off hoarsely, overwhelmed with emotions that someone wanted to speak to her like a human. "It's nice to meet you Nandini, you have a gorgeous smile!" Kripa complimented, finding her courage increase as every word slipped through Kripa's mouth. Nandini smiled back, "thank you Kripa! So, Kripa what year are you in?" she asked causally hoping to find Kripa in some of her classes.

Kripa smiled, "I'm a junior, are you a junior too?" Kripa asked becoming quite the enthusiast with Nandini's presence. "sadly no, actually sadly not, another year of high school would be dreadful! I'm a senior, a year older than you!" Nandini chuckled. Kripa smiled, her smile falling slightly, which Nandini managed to notice. "is something wrong Kripa?" she asked her as if they had been buddies since forever. Kripa nodded negatively, "aw that's no fair Krips, we are friends now, best buddies rather, so yes! Speak up babe!" Nandini spoke suddenly worried. Kripa smiled, "it's just that you're the first nicest person to me here, and we wont have any classes together, and next year you'll leave me here all alone!" Nandini smiled, "don't worry we have this year together, the rest of it and I'll promise to see you everyday!" Nandini smiled relaxing slightly.

Meanwhile on the other end of the lunchroom, everyone watched as "the new girl" and "moti" chatted and laughed with one another, rather than at one another. Something they had never decided to see, and well everything has a first. "Hey, I've been hearing so much about some Kripa Sharma chick? Is she pretty? Have you seen her, she's all talks here man!" A girl questioned her cousin. Her cousin stared at her as if she had just committed a crime, "you mean Kripa Sharma, the "elephant?" her cousin stared at her not comprehending. "how big is she?" she finally managed to ask. "she is like….like….like WAYAAAAAAM!" her cousin exaggerated spreading her arms as far as she could to describe Kripa's appearance. Her cousin stared at her, "is that even possible?" she questioned, she had seen big people but never someone who was as big as her cousin had exaggerated. "Where is she? Can I see her?" she asked looking around the room, hoping to find her somewhere. Her cousin stood up, "Payal, you'll see her alright!" she snapped and pointed towards Kripa's table.

"her!! She is not that fat, she is perfectly fine, so what if she weights two hundred pounds more than this school allows, its what is in the inside that counts!" Payal snapped and walked away from the table muttering curses at her cousin and her friends. "Payal, get your *** back here!" DJ, Payal's cousin, screamed after her. Payal turned around, "you are disgusting, you said so much trash about Kripa, and you expect me to not say anything, now I know the crap you said when I looked like her! You're a two faced …" she stopped, and walked away, "whatever, I'd rather not deal with people like you, you think so high of them that they fail to realize how low they truly are!"

"you'll regret this Payal!" DJ screamed after her infuriated. Meanwhile Angad watched from the other end of the table, startled, why the heck was he happy that people were standing up for Kripa? Did he want to see her smiling, whatever it was, was not good, he actually pitied Kripa Sharma! And for once in his life he called her by the name, truthfully. Things were getting out of hand, he pondered and rushed out the lunch room.

"Hi Kripa, I'm Payal, nice to meet you dear!" Payal spoke greeting a stunned Kripa once again. "hi Payal, it's nice to meet you too!" she mumbled back shyly. People were actually being nice to her, and to the looks of it she was going to make another friend very quickly. "do you mind if I join both of you?" Payal asked earnestly. Kripa beamed a smile at her, "thank you!" she mumbled graciously. Payal smiled back at her, "I should be thanking you!" Nandini smiled at both of them, "I'm so glad, my first day at this high school went by easily, I'm more than happy to have found such sweet friends like you!" Nandini said slightly emotionally; back in her old school she had been picked on for being a geek and her 'ugliness' here she was seen as a normal person, who someone wanted to be friends with. Kripa and Payal smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

For the first time in her life Kripa Sharma was beginning to hope, and learning how to make friends without having her appearance appear as a major key player in her life. But what would the costs of hoping lead to; betrayal or trust forever.

The next day, Kripa dressed normally, wearing a shirt that was slightly loose but not too much, and a comfortable pair of sweats with her converse. "Good morning dada-bhai!" Kripa greeted Karan cheerfully and leaned towards him to place a kiss on his cheek. "how are you this fine beautiful day?" she asked smiling bright. Karan smiled back, his heart warmed this was the Kripa he remembered from five years ago, before she had begun gaining weight. "I'm great Kripa, how about you sweetie?" Karan winked at her. Kripa giggled, "I'm hungry! that's what I am bhai!" she chuckled and before Gayatri could place around 10,000 calories of food before her, Kripa grabbed a bowl and poured herself some cereal and milk.

Suryaban and Gayatri exchanged a look, never in five years had Kripa actually poured herself food and this morning not only was she smiling but actually doing something her way. "Bhai can you please pass the orange juice?" Kripa smiled and asked Karan. Karan winked at her and handed it to her, making sure Gayatri and Suryaban noticed how Kripa was doing everything by herself. Gayatri and Suryaban exchanged proud smiles from behind their newspapers, this was the day the had been waiting for, the day Kripa would decide to stand up and take action. But were they too jumping to conclusion?

enjoy xD

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 am

awesum part!

ek baat suno.... plz itna suspense mat daalo!
its killingg me!!

plz let those frndz nandini nd payal b her tru frndz plz!!!
nd plz make kripa handle nd sort out everythingg plz

i dint read it on IF jst so dat i dont destroy the theme nd maza!

Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 am

lovely part
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 am

thanx so much guys! and sorry for the late update...crazy busy with tests

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:16 am

Chapter 7:
Kripa smiled at her parents, bid adieu and walked out the door, the sun shining bright on her milky skin. Instead of the usual gloominess in the weather, today, not only was the sun happy but Kripa as well. Yesterday, had been a beautiful day, the day she had been given the chance to be understood and felt the love. Especially from Karan, what would she ever do without him?

"Kripa sweetie!" Karan called out. Kripa turned surprised with his sudden calling, "I'll drop you off, get in!" he chuckled as Kripa ran towards him like an excited five year old. "thanx dada-bhai!" she kissed his cheek and got in, managing to throw him off balance once again. He loved this side of Kripa, the beautiful smile on her face without the pain and agony killing her every second of the day. "I love you!" Karan mumbled and drove off towards her school.

"Yay! We're here!" Kripa giggled, just yesterday she had been hating this school but because of three certain people in her life she was loving this place, she had support, she had love and she had friends. "I'll pick you up at three sweetie!" Karan called out before driving away slowly, Kripa smiled and waved goodbye. With that she headed onto school property, ignoring the constant stares by Angad and his gang, and those who watched in horror as Payal and Nandini headed towards Kripa.

"yuck, how disgusting! That's cheap, why don't they just create a school for stupid people like them!" a heavily built girl muttered her thoughts as she passed Kripa, Payal and Nandini. Nandini rolled her eyes, the anger rising to the tip of her nose. "look who's tal…" Kripa glanced at Nandini and nodded her head negatively, "you don't need to stoop to their level to prove how special you are!" she smiled innocently and winked at Nandini. Nandini couldn't help but smile back, the way Kripa thought about every little detail, nature, life, love, and anger had amazed her. Despite all that she had undergone Kripa didn't hate these people, they were human after all.

Angad watched Kripa with amazement, he had just heard Kripa stop Nandini from insulting another girl. What is she made of, after everything she doesn't break and neither does she hurt anyone? Angad questioned himself, he was seeking answers from his mind rather than his heart. His heart knew the answer but his mind refused. The truth was Angad Khanna was beginning to respect everything about Kripa Sharma. But what would this new feeling lead to? No one knew except for destiny…

"Hey Angad, look there's fatty, let's go bug her!" Josh snickered wickedly, his mind probably was thousands of miles away developing another plan. Angad spun around swiftly, glaring at Josh; he opened his mouth to retort but stopped reluctantly. How can I not side with him, I can't loose his friendship, I just can't. In seconds his anger was replaced with remorse and agony. He didn't want to hurt Kripa but he couldn't leave the one person who gave him love. A human weakness that had turned him into the man he was today.

Angad looked away and nodded. "I'll be right back Josh!" he called out seconds before walking away in pain. Josh stared after Angad's back shaking his head negatively, "when will he get over it?" he pondered and walked after him.

Angad sat staring at the ground, the slight tears rushing down his eyes. "crap!" he muttered to himself and pulled his shades over his eyes. From afar Kripa walked in Angad's direction surprised to find him seated alone. Unfortunately, for Angad she had noticed the pain reflecting on his face. Seeing anyone upset hurt her, she approached him but found Josh walk in front of her. "What the hell do you think your doing you elephant? Have you not noticed it's a school law to not bother anyone, especially with your hideous face, now get lost before I have to lay a track of food for you all the way to the cafeteria!" he growled into her face and turned his attention back to Angad. "Angad? Damn, look what you did, you piece of crap!" he snapped at Kripa and ran after a furious driving off Angad.

Kripa watched back speechless, she didn't do anything, she was just approaching him and out of nowhere ended up being insulted for trying to help another. What was the world coming to? She shook her head negatively, trying to get out his sickening words from her head and to wash away the tears forcing themselves out. She had only wanted to help. Nothing else.
"Payal! Payal have you seen Kripa anywhere around?" Nandini questioned a furious Payal. Payal turned around and glared at her, "why do you care?" she snapped and instantly regretted it, seeing Nandini's upset face replaced her anger with remorse. "I'm sorry Nandini, I have been upset with everyone's taunting remarks about Kripa, and something just happened that made me explode at you, I'm sorry!" She apologized sincerely, Nandini smiled slightly, "it's okay, I have been going through the same thing!" she smiled and pulled Payal into a comforting hug.

Kripa watched from behind the pillar, her only two friends were upset because of her. How could she let that go on? No, her friends didn't deserve any of this and she would set everything right. Kripa pulled on a brave face and headed towards them. "hey buddies!" she spoke cheerfully, she wanted to see them smiling before…she stopped and glanced at their suddenly happy faces. "how are you this beautiful afternoon!" she chuckled as Payal and Nandini glanced at one another and pulled her into a tight hug.
"What the hell am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to side with the truth and the right or with the wrong and false?" Angad questioned himself, as a child he was brought up in a different way then normal teens thanks to his parents Naina and Dilip, but had their upbringing ruined his future? Would Angad Khanna never get the one thing he desired all his life? Had he just lost his chance, or did he ruin his own destiny by tarnishing another's image?

So much questions spun around in his head but who could give him the answers, no one but him. "I have to get back! And not let any of this get to me!" he muttered to himself instantly feeling anger because of two people. Smirking he rushed towards his car, got in and drove back to school. Josh stood there waiting anxiously to find him safe and sound. "what the hell Angad, bro don't do that ever again!" he yelled at him. "you almost killed me out there, only I know how angry and depressed you can easily get! Come here!" he spoke softly, pulling Angad into a comforting hug. "let's go to my place, mom and dad will talk to you!"

Angad chuckled, "naa I don't think they like me anymore!" he chuckled without humor and walked onto school campuses, immediately his eyes searching for one particular person, "let the game begin!" and then instinctively Kripa headed towards the library with Nandini and Payal with her, the trio laughing away at some silly joke. Angad's heart did a summersault he couldn't do this but he would. He wasn't human, he was an evil person with no emotions, and he preferred living that way.
"Payal have you read this book before? The Crucible?" Nandini questioned. Kripa turned around she was upset, she hated that book -- it contained all the injustice in the world according to her. "Can we please not talk about that play before me? I have read it and find it the most disgusting book ever, the irony used -- displaying innocence and then counter using it to put someone's life on stake! It's the most disgusting truth but disgusting lie. I feel so bad for all the lives lost at the Salem Witch Trials.

[Basically in the 1700s, in America, a group of girls lied about the existence of witches which led to the false claiming of innocent people as witches; many people were killed and burned alive. I personally find it as the most disgusting concept anyone has ever done! Other than the other things we see on the news!]

Payal shook her head negatively, "I have the same feelings Kripa, that has to be one of the many disgusting truths, falling for pretenses and burning those alive without evidence!" Nandini grimaced, "wow I don't think I am willing to read that book, how's this one?" she questioned them trying to calm them down. She had never seen Kripa with so much anger and hatred for something, usually she took it lightly but this book must have contained something uglier than she expected.

"Excuse me ladies?" Prithivi called out to them. "May I talk to all three of you please?" he asked them softly. The trio exchanged glances and agreed. "sure!" Kripa smiled politely, "how can we help you?" Prithivi smirked, "first of all you can help by not speaking so loud in the library, secondly your opinions don't matter to anyone, you fatty beast, thirdly shut the crap up, you annoying person! No wonder why your parents abandon you all the time, if you were my child, well I know for sure I wont have a child like you -- I would have done the same! And fourthly Leave the school, we don't need people like you ruining the image of this popular school….!" Prithivi snapped at her.

Kripa blinked her eyes several times and found Nandini and Payal staring at her wide eyed. "Kripa let's go from here before we end up saying something you don't want to hear, to them!" both claimed and rushed out the door with Kripa falling slowly behind.

"Kidda moti??" Angad called out to her calmly, "missed you babe!" Kripa glared at him, "can you please just leave me alone?" her strong voice began breaking. "nope sweetheart, you're the one reason I come to school everyday!" he spoke with an unusual tone. Kripa looked away and walked off. Angad snickered and suddenly created another plan…

Angad Khanna was about to do what no other person had thought he would ever do. He was going to force one of the other students to ask Kripa Sharma out and then break her heart. Why was he doing this? For no particular reason, perhaps the anger that had been building up in his heart for 17 years was going to explode on her. She was an innocent person but an easy 'punching bag' and he possibly could not let this opportunity be rid of him.

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 pm

hummm very intresting
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 pm

wow yaar awesum part!
Angad bttr not do anythingg BAD!!!!!
updt asap

Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 pm

wow yaar awesum part!
Angad bttr not do anythingg BAD!!!!!
updt asap

Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 pm

thanx guys!
i'll post the next part today Happy

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun May 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Chapter 8:
The following morning, Kripa dressed in blue jeans, a white t shirt and pink sweater, rushed to school ten minutes late, apparently oversleeping had become a bad habit, someone had been haunting her dreams. "Yikes!" Kripa squealed glancing at her watch, "I'm busted!" she chuckled without humor and rushed towards her class. Glancing quickly at the steps to not notice a young man before her. Seconds later, Kripa found herself on the ground with a handsome man lying on top of her. "oops, I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was headed!" she forced a smile when he refused to jump to his feet. With blush flooding to her face as he continued to stare penetratingly into her eyes, she spoke clearing her throat, "excuse me? Will you please get up? I have a class to attend!" she managed to say. He smiled, jumping back to reality and jumped up, giving her a hand.

"Hi, I'm Jonathon! You are?" he asked. Kripa frowned before realizing he was not Indian. She smiled warmly at him, "I'm Kripa, nice meeting you, but I really have to go, bye!" she called out before rushing passed him towards her class. He smiled cheekily from behind, and pushed his hand through his hair. "She's cute, and sweet!" he mumbled, and headed towards his class. From afar, Angad clenched his hand, for some odd reason he was burning with anger, seeing Kripa smile warmly at another, their conversation and her blushing. He hated it, Angad Khanna hated seeing Kripa Sharma with another man. What would this lead to? Only fate knew, but at the moment Angad felt like ripping his neck apart.

"Hey Angad!" Josh called out to him. Angad turned his nostrils flaring, his eyes cold and face bright red filled with envy and jealousy. "woah man, chillax what's up with you?" Josh spoke chilled, a sudden tense emotion developing in his chill-axed position. "nothing, I need something cold to drink, a punching bag and my drum set!" Angad snapped and walked passed him. Josh stared at Angad's retreating back and turned to glance where Angad's attention had been for about ten minutes. Josh had seen all but remained shut about it.

"Hey Nandini, how are you? What'd you do after school yesterday, I was running late so I missed you and Kripa!" a smiling Payal approached and questioned a tiresome Nandini. Nandini managed to smile back, "I'm fine just a bit tired, and I mostly did home work! AP classes are killing me!" she smiled back with force. Payal smiled, "its okay how about we go out for Cold Stone today?" she asked, "maybe that'll calm you down and wake you up!" she suggested. Nandini smiled wickedly, "you betcha!" Payal chuckled, "except the bills on you!" with that she ran off with Nandini hanging behind her with her mouth open. "Payyyal!" she screamed after her laughing.

"Hey buddies!" Kripa smiled cheekily at both of them. Nandini and Payal turned their attention abruptly to Kripa and smiled warmly at her. "ugh look it's the freaky club!" a girl passing by snapped. Nandini's eyes narrowed, "well well what do you know it's the…" Kripa turned her face condescendingly towards Nandini. She stopped and smiled slightly, "I slipped I'm sorry, its going to take some practice! I'm not usually one for standing up but you've changed me hun!" she smiled warmly at Kripa. Kripa smiled with force, it was true, she was causing pain for her friends. What she didn't know was she was considered a great part of their life, the light to the darkness and evil surrounding them. But when would she realize this? When it was too late.

"Hey Kripa!" Jonathon called out to a slightly upset Kripa. Nandini and Payal gave one another side glances knowing exactly what the case was. Kripa thought he was cute and he thought she was too. Both smiled cheekily at one another with a wink. "ahh Kripa I think we should leave, lover boy is here, we wouldn't want for you to be interrupted or distracted with our presence here!" Kripa blushed and smacked them slightly on their arms. "I do not!" Nandini winked, "we know you do!"

"argh!" Kripa sighed throwing her arms in the air with exasperation. Payal and Nandini chuckled before giving her a hug and walking away. "yes yes we know you owe us one!" Kripa sighed and rolled her eyes. They were so cute sometimes but other times they jumped far too fast to conclusions. Well it was true, he was cute but come on now she knew he could never like someone like her. Society truly did have a negative impact on her mentally. "Hey Kripa! There you are! Been looking for you all day -- I uh, I just I uh wanted to ask you something!" Kripa's eyes bulged, he was stuttering why? What happened to him. "Kripa will you uh, will you uh…" he stammered. Kripa narrowed her eyes, suspicion building up, when suddenly Kripa jumped slightly. The bell rang, Kripa breathed a sigh of relief and waved good bye.

Jonathon stared back at her, upset, she was gone, again he missed the chance to say something really important. He had to warn her about something or did he? Or was he trying to say more. Only his heart knew but when would she turn around and tell him?

The following days, Angad witnessed more encounters between Kripa and Jonathon, his fury blasted further, he hated seeing them together and what pissed him off even more was the fact that Kripa and him had become friends. Angad no longer paid attention in class, he was more focused on the interactions between both, where they were and with whom and what they were doing? It was driving him insane but it gave him more reason to deceive her. Why was he doing this? For no particular reason but he wanted her to be with him. Not another. It was simple. Angad Khanna was going crazy.

Angad had refused to deceive Kripa with something so cheap, but her unintentional interactions between Jonathon had forced him to do something to either of them. Instead of making his target Jonathon, Angad was keeping an eye out for Kripa, he was planning to go with his first thought. But why? What would he get, he would only know after the incident. But what he didn't know someone was already doing just that; someone was already deceiving Kripa. Trying to make her fall in love with someone and break her heart so terribly that she'd either leave the school or fall lower. Deadly and possibly not, but whatever its effect Kripa Sharma was going to die. She would still live but internally she would die. An expectation marked for on a certain date.

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 pm

humm intresting
waiting fr next update
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Thu May 14, 2009 7:41 am

omg omg im happy bt im stressd...
frst of all sry im late...
hve been quite bzy...

Angad Happy bt i hope he dznt do nythingg badddd!!
nd Jonathan.... hes gud ya bad?
y wud kripa die??? Sad

plzz part 12 jaldi laao yaaaaar!!!
Razz

Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat May 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Chapter 9A:

"Hey Kripa! Can we talk for a bit?" Jonathon asked seductively, with more force than usual. Kripa frowned, "um, sure." she spoke a bit unsure, for some odd reason she was beginning to feel just a teeny bit scared, as if he were a predator and she was his prey. Shaking her negative thoughts away, she forced a smile and sat down a foot away from him, yes a gap would do. Immediately, she was beginning to feel better, distances did magic, who knew this irony would affect her life shortly. Distances, something she was smiling about she would soon regret.

"Kripa, will you go to the dance with me?" Jonathon spoke, his words coming up short as his breathing increased. He was turning red from embarrassment, there were only three reasons behind this: 1.) he was afraid of rejection, 2.) didn't know exactly how to approach the subject with a shy and timid girl like Kripa or 3.) would soon regret ever asking her, was he the possible man planning to destroy Kripa's life, would this dance -- if Kripa were to attend -- damage his reputation? Kripa gawked at him, her mouth flying open, she was speechless rather more than that, but at the moment it was the perfect word to express her emotions. She was not used to boys asking her anything for five years, especially for a dance. Five years from her sixteenth birthday she was absolutely skinny, life was wonderful but the boys were forming lines and very forceful. What did force her to change herself? And was it even possible for a man to notice another woman's beauty although her appearance was 'disgusting?'

"I have to go!" Kripa spoke shaky, her breath caught in her throat, what was she going to do? She didn't want to loose his friendship but this was far too much for a two week friendship and she just thought he was cute. But perhaps she needed time. Jonathon stared at her retreating back, had he just been rejected? His nostrils flared, eyes tightened as he clenched his hand tighter forming a fist. No one had turned him down before, but Kripa Sharma despite being an "ugly" girl, unwanted and overweight chick had just rejected him. Kripa had managed to reject to boys since her arrival at this particular school, she now had two boys trying to deceive her but who would become her love and who would become her biggest enemy?

Where as Kripa walked into the library smiling, rather blushing -- the entire walk to the library she had been smiling no she was ecstatic. She wanted to rush back to Jonathon and scream, "yes I'll go with you!" but now was not the time. She would tell him as soon as she thought about the pros and cons, but who knew the pros and cons on her lists were completely flipped around. Kripa Sharma had not one, not two, not three but four problems coming her way. Who knew the school she was beginning to love ever so closely would shun her away? "Kripa!!!! I just saw what happened, did he just ask you out? Oh my gosh! That's so cute, did you say yes? You should have seen his shy face, he likes you so much!" Nandini and Payal bombarded her with their opinions, analysis and questions. Kripa rolled her eyes and walked away blushing.

Meanwhile Angad watched with growing envy as another man plotted to take away his "women" the soon to be love of his life. Well if this were a fairytale that would be true, but was Angad Khanna the prince or the monster? And was Jonathon depicted falsely or was he the possible prince for Kripa, the one to shield her from the world's dirty ways? So many questions left unanswered and yet only the future speaks and the one up above knows what has been planned out. But of course, no one would be able to understand the jealousy and rage growing in daggers in the flesh and bones of Angad Khanna, never had he been this angry.

Kripa descended down the stairs dressed in a black gown, she looked beautiful, who cared if she was overweight; the beauty radiating off her face was enough to shine through. Karan smiled at Kripa, the radiance on her soft white skin made her look even more beautiful. The smile, the happiness and everything about her made his heart feel content, no more than that. "You look gorgeous sweetheart!" Karan commented on her dress and her appearance. Kripa chuckled and kissed his cheek, "why thank you dada-bhai!"

"Alright Kripa, are you nervous yet?" Payal asked. "don't worry hun, you'll be fine and we'll both be there with you!" Nandini finished for her but then flushed. "I don't have a date so hopefully I wont be a problem for the both of you!" she chuckled and walked towards the kitchen for a drink of water. Kripa sighed and pouted, glancing at her retreating back and Karan's constant glances at Nandini. Something was up and she knew it, Karan was only 21 and Nandini was almost 18. They were very good looking and would be cute together, not to forget Karan was very thankful for the way Nandini was. And well he was a fond of hers. She chuckled. "Dada-bhai, how much do you love me?" Karan turned his gaze back to Kripa and smiled, "more than you can think, and more than enough to lay my life down in seconds!" his eyes twinkled with happiness and grief. An unusual pain for Kripa. Kripa smiled, "aw, thank you bhai, but don't ever lay your life for me and I repeat never ever say that again!"

Karan chuckled, "alright my dear, what is that you want, I can see the cheekiness rolling off of you in layers!" he smiled. Kripa rolled her eyes, "I know you'll think I am doing a favor, but it's about time, you admitted it!" Karan's eyes grew wide, "admit what hun?" Kripa rolled her eyes again, "tell Nandini you like her, I have seen you glancing at her more than once, she is beautiful, sweet and I know you like her! Go to the dance with her-- prom is very important for her!" Kripa squealed with delight as Karan turned an embarrassing shade of red after being caught. Kripa chuckled, "go otherwise someone else will ask!" Karan's eyes grew wide, "nahin! I'll break his arms! Oh uh. I should uh. Go ask." he rushed towards the kitchen red.

Kripa laughed and turned to look at Payal and her date, "do you think Nandini likes him as well?" she asked excited. Payal chuckled, "if staring at him when you were not looking or him, turning red whenever he smiled at her and not to forget finding various reasons to drop by! Then yes I do believe that!" she laughed and pulled Kripa into a hug. "they'd look cute, I believe you have a bhabhi!" Kripa laughed and squealed in delight, "ah something I have been waiting for!"

Seconds later Karan walked out with a huge smiling playing on his lips, "I think bhabhi said yes! Nandini bhabhi ji can you please stop going red and care to give me a hug?" Kripa called rolling her tongue in her mouth while she fluttered her eyelashes at Karan with a hint of innocence behind the layers of mischief. Karan blushed a deep shade of red and walked out of the room, claiming to change for the prom. Kripa laughed and watched as Nandini walked towards Payal and her blushing. "I take it you said yes!" she chuckled and pulled Kripa into a hug. "your brother is sweet and caring, just the type of guy I knew I would fall in love with!"

Kripa smiled and turned around to find Karan descending down the stairs dressed in a nice black tuxedo with white lines. She smiled he was looking handsome as well, her brother was beautiful and they both knew it! Kripa smiled and headed out the door waiting for her date to arrive. Unfortunately he was running late, all the better she would have time to prepare herself. What she failed to recognize was that since her friendship with her friends and encouragement from family she had managed to loose twenty pounds in the last few months. It was noticeable to everyone but her. She was smiling more and her weight didn't bother her unless someone brought it up.

"Hey beautiful!" Jonathon spoke as he approached Kripa with a smirk playing on his lips. Kripa turned swiftly and smiled at him, "thank you handsome!" she winked and linked her arms with his and entered the hall. All eyes were on Kripa, she looked beautiful, her natural beauty was just amazing! No one cared if she was overweight, it was just Kripa today, fat or skinny she would always be beauty inside and out. Angad turned around curious as to why the entire hall was so quiet until his eyes laid on Kripa. She was looking like a cute, beautiful angel in her black gown. Hardly any make up on that added to her beauty rather than the piles and piles of make up the girls and thrown on their faces. She was beautiful and it was time Angad realized he couldn't ignore her any longer.

Kripa smiled at everyone and walked with Jonathon and the others towards their reserved table. "wow everything looks so beautiful doesn't it?" Kripa spoke enchanted, the hall was decorated with white flakes all around, a beautiful white stage in the middle of the hall, the white tables with blue ribbons tied around the chairs. Everything seemed magical, like another Cinderella Story. Perhaps tonight would be the night she would get her Prince Charming. She chuckled and took one shy glance towards Jonathon and realized he probably was the one for her. Shaking her head negatively she looked away and glanced towards the couples slowly dancing to the music.

Jonathon looked towards Kripa, his ego was hurt. Far more than Kripa could understand and unfortunately she would have to pay for making him wait a month before she said yes to him. Yes, he had asked her a month early and unfortunately as the days increased he noticed she would run away from him. And then he knew she had rejected him. As the days increased, his anger grew menacing, he wanted revenge. His ego was far greater than his height, unfortunately he carried it on his nose. Tonight would be the worst night for Kripa. He would insult her to her ruin, and he didn't give a damn if her brother was there along with her. He would insult her one way or the other.

"Angad darling let's dance!" Angad's current play toy approached him, her face piled with pounds and pounds of make up. Angad groaned and shunned her away, his eyes immediately searching for Kripa when he found her in Jonathon's arms swaying to the beat. Envy and jealousy roared in his eyes, he couldn't stand it! He was ready to beat the crap out of him for touching her! But unfortunately there was no alcohol nearby, her brother approved and he could easily kill him with his bare hands. Whatever it was, definitely was growing!

The music stopped suddenly, outside the rain started to pour, thunder roared with fiery; as Jonathon walked towards the stage, grabbed the mike. Turned around smirking in anger and hatred for the girl before him. Took one look at him, and spoke. Immediately Kripa froze. This could not be happening! Karan glanced at Kripa, his hand clenching the glass tighter than usual and breaking in his hands. He barely noticed for he was ready to kill Jonathon.

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat May 16, 2009 4:39 pm

kripa is fine tht good
interesting really cont
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun May 17, 2009 7:23 am

omg... did jonathan say what he wantd 2??
BTW
@sukhi: y dont u reply 2 replies?? lolzz there rnt many... so u can easily do it!

anywayz... awesum part.... cant wait
updt asap!
nd angad...ooooo sum1z realllllly jealous!haha

Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sun May 17, 2009 10:52 am

@areena: sorry hun was in a hurry

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Tue May 19, 2009 11:41 pm

aww its ok dear!

Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Chapter 10:
"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to this FAT party! It's very entertaining to see how a fat and ugly human being like Kripa Sharma could possibly believe that someone like I would fall in love with her hideous face! I mean she does look a bit CUTE, but don't you think that's an overstatement, she's covered with all that flab and ugliness it makes me want to puke! Kripa, do you know you're the only one that can pull off that hideous dress, wanna know why? You can because you have such a large frame for that hideous, and chunky dress!" Jonathon babbled on and on hurting Kripa's newly created self esteem. When she thought he could do no more harm, she froze. The tears rushing down her eyes, when clearly she gave them no rights to do so.

On the screen, a slideshow was shown of a young and beautiful girl at the age of ten, completely "normal" and "skinny!" The entire crowd gasped at the sight, "Well, well look at this -- Kripa what happened to you? You used to be so skinny; I am very surprised with the fact that you have no problem in gaining weight like the others here who worry about one pound, imagine if they were you -- it would SOCIAL SUICIDE AND PHYSICAL!" Kripa stared at him without blinking her eyes, her world had just turned upside down but she had no clue where to begin from. "By the way JUST for your INFORMATION, I don't date FAT girls, nothing over 115 pounds works for me -- especially when the chick looks like she's having a baby twenty four seven!" everyone around glanced at Kripa and burst out chuckling under their breath.

Angad's fist clenched tighter than before, how could this son of a…he stopped, he had changed because of Kripa, but he couldn't see her being degraded. He stepped towards Jonathon who turned the tables on him. "Thank you Angad! Thank you so much for always picking on Kripa, the elephant! It was because of you that I received the motivation to do this to her, you are my hero! There is no one out there like you -- so thank you for the motivation! Your plans to ruin Kripa like this were awesome, and I'm glad I got a chance before you could! Next time just keep your plans to yourself though! Someone just might steal them, but nonetheless you rock dude!"

Payal and Nandini stared at Jonathon with blazing fury, from everything they had seen about him, so sweet and caring to discovering his hideous face on the day Kripa decided to do something for herself, a change. And now there she was standing by herself quietly. What hurt the both of them even more was the fact that neither of them could comfort her. If they wanted her to be happy by keeping her suddenly furious brother away from killing Jonathon, they had to keep him away.

Nandini gazed at Kripa's pained and agonized face in sadness, there was so much she desired to do for Kripa but couldn't. Everyone noticed, if Karan was let go of he would immediately shred Jonathon to bits. Payal gazed at Nandini and shook away her tears, "I cant stand this!" she spoke as she let go of Karan and rushed towards Kripa, pulling her into a hug, but Kripa failed to respond. She just stared blankly at Jonathon as he continued to kill her mentally. But she refused, refused to shed another tears. Instead she stared at him mum, refusing to speak or shed another tear. What would the effect of this be, danger for her? A deadly consequence leading to death or a critical condition of stability or yet a mental illness she would never ever recover from?

She was unresponsive. The inhabitants on earth who Kripa had faced since the age of ten had forced her to not care EVER AGAIN. Kripa Sharma had died completely, not bothering for the first time in her life to care for her loved ones.

"Kripa, Kripa, tsk tsk! Have you seen the size of your legs, good gosh they look like tree trunks, did you come from Amazon!" In the back of the crowd another screamed out, "yeah she's fat, I don't know why though, have you seen her eat before?" From the opposite end of the room, "those are two fine chicks standing next to her, the one being hugged is a cow. Keep her hidden away please! Before I go blind!" "Damn does she look like a hideous buffalo in that black dress, that dress only looks good on skinny people!"

Right then and there, Karan rushed away from the grasp of some officials and pounced onto Jonathon, beating him black and blue. In no time, Jonathon was covered in blood, from his head to his lips. Not a portion of his face was left untouched. Angad rushed behind Karan and grabbed him before he could inflict more harm, "don't forget dude, you are 21 years old, if they catch you, you can go to jail and no one will be there for Kripa!" Angad spoke concerned for Kripa. Karan turned around with a menacing look, and calmed down as he realized Angad was telling the truth. But by then it was too late. Kripa Sharma was gone.

Angad watched as Kripa walked out of the gym without being noticed except by him. Carefully he let go of Karan and both followed after her; she was no where to be found. Her necklace and bracelets lying broken on the ground smeared with blood. Karan stopped, he hoped things had not gotten to that point, but little did he know things had gotten far worse. He screamed out to her in vain but no response came from anywhere, she was gone. Gone Forever.

In agony Angad rushed back and forth trying to find Kripa, she could not have gone far, it had only been five minutes before he rushed after her with Karan. He didn't really see her walk out but he knew she must have left then. So where had she disappeared. Her heals, her necklace, her earrings and her bracelets were scattered across the grass covered in droplets of blood.

to be continued...

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 pm

cool part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   

Back to top Go down

Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Fan Fictions -
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum