Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

*~*Star Of The Week #4*~*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Amrit
Thanedaar

PostSubject: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 am

*~*SOTW #4 *~*

one of the most beautiful and charming new comer in the industry

recently ranked 48 on Most Desired woman List

*Katrina Kaif *

*~*some interesting facts and figures*~*

Katrina saw success with the 2005 film Sarkar where she played the brief role of Abhishek Bachchan's love interest.

*~*~*

Kaif's final release of the year, Subhash Ghai's Yuvvraaj, was a surprise disaster at the box office.

*~*~*

Katrina Kaif was born on July 16 1984, she has eight sisters.

*~*~*

With her innocent features, curvey figure and amazing looks as soon as she went to India she was flooded with modelling contracts.

*~*~*

Was born in Hong Kong and then moved to Hawaii till she was about 14, then she moved to London. Presently, she lives in Mumbai.

*~*~*

The Discussion :

do u like Katrina for her acting or for her beautiful looks? if dont like her at all then any specific reason for it?

which is ur fav katrina kaif movie n why?

who do u think is a better pair on screen : katrina n akshay / katrina n salmaan. Why?

do u think she poses a tough competition to other bollywood actresses like kareena kapoor, priyanka chopra etc ?

have fun discussing

Last edited by amrit23 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 am

:shock: 8 sistersss??? you always find a fact to surprise me yaar Happy)

The Discussion :

do u like Katrina for her acting or for her beautiful looks? if dont like her at all then any specific reason for it?

I like her.... but not for her acting or looks. I like her because of the simplicity she has and innocence...

Most probably Humko deewana kar gaye... liked the chemistry slowly building up between her and akki.. was picturised well...

who do u think is a better pair on screen : katrina n akshay / katrina n salmaan. Why?

Akshay... they look much better together.

do u think she poses a tough competition to other bollywood actresses like kareena kapoor, priyanka chopra etc ?

As much as I hate to say it... no I don't think she does yet. She still has quite a way to go.. :oops:

Avi = Gift from Donny! love struck
Back to top Go down
xxreeBzxx
Doodler

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:18 am

The Discussion :

do u like Katrina for her acting or for her beautiful looks? if dont like her at all then any specific reason for it? 😄 i lov her acting as well as her looks

which is ur fav katrina kaif movie n why?i lik namestey london

who do u think is a better pair on screen : katrina n akshay / katrina n salmaan. Why?akshay /katrina dey rok!!!!!! 😉

do u think she poses a tough competition to other bollywood actresses like kareena kapoor, priyanka chopra etc ?yup....

have fun discussing
v had!!!!
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Amrit waiting for your answers too yaar... feels odd u haven't answered them before everyone else for a change... :Wink)

Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 pm

^bilkul hi forgot yaar..doing it now

The Discussion :

i really like how simple n quiet she is. never makes any unnecessary comment n is always looking good in films. i guess when she'll learn hindi ache se na, she'll be a very very good actress

welcome ! usmein i loved everything about her character. the movie was simply awesum n it was purely b'coz of akshay n katrina

katrina n akshay any day. they both share a wonderful chemistry

i think she's the most hard working in the industry. n her streak of hit films n being the first choice of all directors is surely gonna pose a tough challenge to the others

Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 am

amrit23 wrote:

The Discussion :

i really like how simple n quiet she is. never makes any unnecessary comment n is always looking good in films. i guess when she'll learn hindi ache se na, she'll be a very very good actress

@ Green bit: that's true yaar people should stop putting her down for it... she isn't saying anything about their tedhi medhi english is she?

When someone's trying people should learn to give them credit for it.

Plus even you've seen you me na... ki with time the more u practice the more better you get at speaking it right?

It'll never be perfect tho... coz no one is perfect...

Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:40 am

Great choice Amu...par does she have 8 sisters or 7?coz she said in an interview that they're 8 sisters including her':-?'

I like her looks, she's really pretty, her acting still has to be polished somewhat especially when doing emotional scenes, but she has started off really well.

Namastey London. Well coz her & Akki's chemistry was amazing in that movie!!

Akki-Kat undoubtedly!!! same as aboe- really good chemistry!
'blush'

I think she is slowly getting better and better and although a bit raw right now, she's getting the hang of it well, so in no time at all, she's gonna be giving all the top actresses a run for their money.

Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 am

Rah wrote:
Great choice Amu...par does she have 8 sisters or 7?coz she said in an interview that they're 8 sisters including her':-?'

if she has said so toh that must b true ':-?'
i toh cross checked all the sites n it was written there that she has 8 siblings..some sites say they r all girls n some (like wikipedia) say that she has 7 sisters n 1 brother

will try to find the real info 'B-)' ( 'Wink' )

Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 am

The Discussion :

KK is a sweet and looks innocent as if she doesnt know whats going on at all... she awesome. && yeah i agree she is beautiful and pretty.

i liked humko deewana kar gaye as well, bcoz it showed alot of love and romantic side of her face that she cared...

Akshaye..bcoz they look lovely together

No comment on this! sorry!
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 am

Hope u guys have enjoyed these discussions n facts 'Grin'
well the SOTW is going on a short break and will b back after the bollywood hunt contest is over 'Wink'

-Topic Closed-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*Star Of The Week #4*~*   

Back to top Go down

*~*Star Of The Week #4*~*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum