Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 am

Why u all r linking me with cow....uff....lolz
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:45 am

looks like you're having a blast Asma :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: ...
btw just saw ur age under ur name.. it says 96 :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: .. so u mind if i call u Asma buddhi Embarassed :batting eyelashes: ..

i told u naa i'd b coming wid my li'l bombs :batting eyelashes: .. Here are they :

1. Your name means sky in hindi. What wud you do if you were actually the sky? :batting eyelashes:

2. describe each letter of ur name as a quality tht u possess .e.g. A - adorable, S - shaitan, etc. etc.

3. Describe the following in a single word/phrase/sentence each :

Sky
Earth
Water
Fire
Home
School
Television
Computer
Mobile

Henna
Donny
Reshu
Rahi
Anku
Verni
Eks
Nits
Me aka Nids

4. From the previous pages seems like you're in love with Harshad Chopra. :Wink): Explain in detail as to why do you love him so much; and to what lengths would you go if someone tried to snatch him from you.

Thats all!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 pm

ashma my set when r u going na anwser
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:11 pm

nitya wrote:
ok my one qustion
write a letter harshad chopra asking him too meet mee for dinner and also dec my good qualties to him
i will be back latter

aaah nitz how could u do this to meee Sad: :broken heart:

dear harshad love struck: :Dream: :batting eyelashes:
i want you to meeet a very special freind of mineee...shes been wanting to meet you for a very long timee so i thought 2morw would be a perfect day...her name is nitya but pyaar se evry1 calls her nitz...shes very sweet and funny...if u talk to her for 5 mins youll be rolling on the floor :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: she comes up wiv very funky ideas and is a great person! Happy: Happy: i wish i could also come but im very busyy but if i am free i myt just come for a while to make yuu happy :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

lots of loveeee
Asmaaa

loool i did ure letter in the nicest way possible :B-): :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

nature wrote:
looks like you're having a blast Asma :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: ... noooo im not lool these people are not sparing meee Sad:
btw just saw ur age under ur name.. it says 96 :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: .. so u mind if i call u Asma buddhi Embarassed :batting eyelashes: .. hahahha i think evry1 here calls me budhhi no i dont mind
:Wink:

i told u naa i'd b coming wid my li'l bombs :batting eyelashes: .. Here are they :
:-O:

1. Your name means sky in hindi. What wud you do if you were actually the sky? :batting eyelashes:
hahhaha my name is asma not aasman loool but if i was the sky i wouldd keeep an eye out on all my freinds and look at all my SM friends loool and i would also look at harshad all day
:Dream: :Dream:

2. describe each letter of ur name as a quality tht u possess .e.g. A - adorable, S - shaitan, etc. etc.
[b]A-amazingg
:B-):
[b]s-stubborn hahahha (only sumtyms Razz: )
[b]m- maaad Shock):
[b]a-angell Shock:-):

3. Describe the following in a single word/phrase/sentence each :

Sky high

Earth round
Water
Fire hot
Home bed..sleeep
School boring...work
Television hmm dont watch tv much
Computer addicting
:-B:
Mobile my life
:batting eyelashes: [b]hhaha cant live without it Happy]

hahah i already done this ill just put the same thing down agen
Happy):
Henna [b]creativee
Donny Don
Reshu Rofl'ing
:rolling on the floor:
Rahi kumkum maniac
:batting eyelashes:
Anku friendly person

Verni sweeetyy
Happy:
Eks i dont know eks

Nits crazzzzzzzzzzy
Me aka Nids loves to grill but seems like a sweet person
:Wink:

4. From the previous pages seems like you're in love with Harshad Chopra. :Wink): Explain in detail as to why do you love him so much; and to what lengths would you go if someone tried to snatch him from you.

hahhaha i will answer this question 2morrw its 3:39 am ryt now hahah i cant think
:rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

Thats all!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:12 pm

haa good job asma
i would bee back again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com