Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Henna
Administrator
Henna

The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:29 am

'rolling on the floor' reshu showing her jalwa in this thread...

yaar i dunno how much i believe this media.. it's like the boy that cried wolf... so many times they make up scandalous stories that even when they are telling the truth it's hard to believe them.
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:42 am

Lolz henna..so true...'rolling on the floor'

Ths on/off relationships just goes on...esp with Sal-Kat...

Last heard...Priyanka Shahid split up...'rolling on the floor'..hw many knew they were together...sachi sachi bolo..'rolling on the floor'..and tht Priyanka - Hurman are nt on talking terms....
Back to top Go down
miss.dollz
Scribbler
miss.dollz

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 am

i thought priyanka is now with saif ali khan?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 am

nahiiiiiiiiiiiii dolly...saifu is with kareena only...'rolling on the floor'
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:52 am

haila!!..Priyanka with Saif??...Kareena will eat her alive...waise bhi heard they're at loggerheads...

Sallu-Kat ka tho lagaa rehta hai...they're just gaining publicity from the link-ups & break-ups...

Resh..I think Shahid-Priyanka rumours are just for promotion of Kaminey...same thing happened when Shahid was coming with Vidya Balan in kismat konnection...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am

Yup Rahi...might be the case bt these days the way they r highlighting their relationship lagta nahi its just fr promotion...
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:15 pm

even i thing the same
sallu-niel friendshipp?
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 am

did u guys hear about shilpa shetty getting married this december?
the guy is Raj Kundra, london based businessman who is already married and has a daughter Crazy
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 am

yup I knw abt it...

Bt nw she is sayng tht she wont marry this year... Razz dont understand why they get married men or divorced men with kids to marry.... Razz
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 pm

lol. theres also a rumor that big b is being like trashed or something on his blog spot, its like a 'maha' war so he's deciding on cutting his blog off. i dont get why he hasnt done it already since all people do is argue???
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 am

hmm I too have heard abt this...
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 am

sharafat ka zamana toh raha hi nahi lol
this big b wali khabar i didnt know scratch detail mein batana zara..mirch masala laga ke batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 am

yeah heard abt Big B's trashing..poor guy...

And Shilpa's marriage is not happening this year nah...she refused the same in an article..btw Raj Kundra?? scratch doesnt turn out to be related to Karan Kundra of Kitani Mohabbat Hai bounce
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

Even I wd like to knw more abt Big B's trashing..koi bataye toh jane...
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 am

arrey ab humko kya lena...issue seems to have been resolved..havent seen any new articles on it sleep
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 am

i think article abt shilpa is true
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 am

It is very much true nitz...

Heard tht Big B is hosting Colors Big boss 3 this season...
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 am

^that wuld be great fr the show Grin
waise i watched his interview and he said that he aint hosting it but only playing a part where he can interact with the contestants at the end of the week
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 pm

lolz loved reading da gossip
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 am

thats interesting
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 am

yeah bt then the contestants have to be good too...I heard ppl like Mika, Fiza are approached again... confused
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm

oh nnooo!!! those guys are just terrible..they dont deserve to be on big boss Mad
i hope it doesnt happen yaar..will spoil the fun of the show
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:45 am

I knw Amu...baaki ke contestants ke list bhi theek nahi aa rahi hai... confused
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm

did u see the current promos?
Big B is asking ppl to send the celeb name they want to see in the show..
now thats quite interesting..im wondering if they'll manage to get the celeb which public wants to see Grin
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 am

yeah even me too..bt its hard tht we will get wht we want...he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~   The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gossip Column! ~ Global Bolly FC ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com