Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Track Of The Week # 2!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

Track Of The Week # 2! Vide
PostSubject: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 am

Hey Friends!

We're back with the next track of the week to comment, rate and discuss it and this time it is

Ahun Ahun
from Love Aaj Kal

Rate it out of 5 on the following criteria

Lyrics:
Beat/Music :
Video :
Comments :

Its a really very nice n catchy song. Isn't it?
Im gonna be back with my own long comments soon lol

till then, u guys have fun discussing it !

Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 am

I haven't heard this song yet... I don't think.. thanks for posting the video too Amrit. Will check it out and add my rating for sure! Grin Also thanks for offering to put up this weeks track of the week!
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:26 am

Okk so frm my side:

Lyrics: They r catchy....sure bt still nt tht much which can hold my sense scratch 3/5

Beat/Music : Beat is def catching up....and its grooving to its tunes thumbs up 4/5

Video : Vid was a little messy fr me...dunt knw why...wonder if they could have done with Saif in a Sardar look only... batting eyelashes 3/5

Comments :

The song will need to catch up after u hear the song more than once..
Grin bt the lyrics gets time to catch up with u ...it has been tried like Mauja hi Mauja bt doesnt catch up tht flavour...the vid and its synchro do look similar to the one we have seen in JWM!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 pm

here's how i rate it Happy

Lyrics : 3
Music :
Video :
4(one extra mark for that ahun ahun step..lagta hai jaise scooter start kar rahein hain rolling on the floor )

Comments :
the starting lyrics 'kadi te has bol ve..' are from a punjabi song which should be as old as me Grin ya shayad usse bhi zyada purana..im not sure whether it is originally a punjabi song or a pakistani one but i do know that i've grown up listening to it lol n i simply love it thumbs up

u leave the first four lines n the rest is all a new song..n i feel the fusion is beautifully done

the dance is also good specially when 2 saif ali khan's dance and that ahun ahun step seems very funny to me rolling on the floor
but deepika and the other girl lipsing the boy's lyrics doesnt look good at all

overall i rate it as a very good song Grin
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 am

Lyrics: 3/5 Lyrics are good and catchy put... I don't think the first bit by Rahat suits the rest of the track.

Beat/Music: 4/5 Beat is really good. I like it.

Video: 3/5 Was ok-ok lots of flash shots... but see at 1:24-1:27 roughly the shot is on deepika but the voice over is male... unless she sings in a males voice it's fine. Happy

Comments: Pehle punjabi... phir English phir hindi... guess they were indecisive about what language they wanted. Saif in the green shirt and waistcoat was a bit of a copy of Aamirs look in Fanaa and Saif as a sardar just reminded me off Akki...
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:31 am

Lyrics: 3/5 They're ok compared to some other recent Punjabi tracks

Music: 3/5 Music is so-so, it doesn't have that catchy feeling to it

Overall rating: 3/5

Comments: I did not find it at all appealing, maybe coz I've heard it just once, but I prefer Yeh Dooriyan, it's absolutely beautiful...Ahun ahun is good for a listening, but not a crowd-puller (my opinion!!)
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 am

Even I prefer Dooriyan to this one....

Even Twist is a catchy feel number....
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:43 am

aww loving it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track Of The Week # 2!   Track Of The Week # 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Track Of The Week # 2!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Music Mansion -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com