Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
nature
Scribbler
nature

CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:15 am

^^ dekha dekha... i knew it... bhai logon se bhi contacts hain.. poori gundi hai tu toh :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: ...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:19 am

Eksssssssssssss...contacts to bhaigundas :-O: ...hawwwwwwwwww...sahi mein gundi hai tu... :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:27 am

:-O::-O::-O::-O:

Went for two mins to sort out Reshu's rank aur eks ne new bijness open karli.. :batting eyelashes:

bhai log she must use regularly to keep SS in line...:batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:35 am

Nids & Reshu - kya karein! Ab tum jaiso se nipatne ke liye need to take sahara of bhai log Suspect warna tum log baaz nahin aate Cool

Henna - to keep SS in line..tum sab log kaafi ho! :#:-S:
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:10 am

Reshuuu LMAO..I ain't gona stop you gadheri..keep ROLF'ing until the floor is clean and wears away 😁 😁 lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:23 am

^^ floor wears away and reshu falls into the hole she's made and disappears.. 😁

Right Anshu? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 am

lol yeah Henna..and then errrr whose gona bring her back up :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 am

Oyeeeee...whts happng...me into a hole :-O: ...hawwwwwwwwwwwww...anshu, henna.....kabse...waise ROFL is good fr health..wht say....:rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor:

And Eks..u shd continue maintaining ur contacts..lagi rahe putri.... :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:00 am

:rolling on the floor: omgg SS ki gundi :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Yup..Eks is officially SS ki gundi..celebrate... :party:
Back to top Go down
freezinme

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:45 am

sorry interrupt u guys.. but wats SS ki gundi means?? Question i noe i m hopeless infact i m fused tube light but koi to bataooo so dat i can also ROFL n giv a contribution in cleaning up da floor 😁
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:55 am

*Resham* wrote:
Oyeeeee...whts happng...me into a hole :-O: ...hawwwwwwwwwwwww...anshu, henna.....kabse...waise ROFL is good fr health..wht say....:rolling on the floor::rolling on the floor:

And Eks..u shd continue maintaining ur contacts..lagi rahe putri.... :rolling on the floor:

yeah lol reshu it is init..tu lagi rahe :cyclops: :cyclops: whatever makes u happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:49 am

@Tiya - SS stands for Sexy Sam (the one from KANK)... Eks ke woh hain.. :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
freezinme

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
SS ki gundi :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:59 am

^^ btw tiya just read one for ur posts saying that u left siggy making. :-O: why????
Back to top Go down
freezinme

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 am

yea i hv quit siggy making cz m nt abl to use photoshop..its too hard so nw henna g..b ready for my siggy requests 👅
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:41 am

I use paintshop.. never tried out photoshop.. but i wanna tho..

hey don't give up. Use psp it's easier.. so i've heard.
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:50 am

:rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: eks finallyyy u got a brilliant nameeee
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:20 am

Tiyaaaa... don't listen to these 'lafedi's' (my new name for all of you! :batting eyelashes: .. jab dekho lafda karte rehte hain :batting eyelashes: ) Yeh sab milkar tujhe bigaad denge! :#-o: :-t:

Anku @ Chup kar tuuu!!! love struck(:
Back to top Go down
freezinme

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 am

Eks wrote:
Tiyaaaa... don't listen to these 'lafedi's' (my new name for all of you! :batting eyelashes: .. jab dekho lafda karte rehte hain :batting eyelashes: ) Yeh sab milkar tujhe bigaad denge! :#-o: :-t:

awww...ss ki gundi oops eks. i m wid u yaar.. ss ki gundi..aise thode na kehte hain.. 😉
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:17 am

Why aint anyone rolling and cleaning here Question 🎅
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:14 am

@henna, tiya - looks like i'm the only one using PS here Embarassed Razz: ...

@eks - lafedi's?? ek gundi hi aisa naam soch sakti hai :Wink: ...

@donny -
sirf aapki guzarish pe donny bhaiyya.. ye lo.. :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: ...
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:01 am

:rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: Meri taraf se bhi :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:04 am

Embarassed Embarassed 😊this is a rollathon na so dun want u two to be left behind :Wink):
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:14 am

bounce yahan floor saaf kyun nai ker rahe sab...roll sholl hi kerte jaa rahe ho :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 31 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com