Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year Resolutionssss....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 am

*Resham* wrote:
Rahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..shut uppppppppppppppppppp :Devil: ..dont spoil my saaf suthri image Embarassed

saaf suthri?? :-O: :-O: Jhooth bole kauwa kaate Rolfy :8-|: Happy):
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 am

My new year resolution is to make a resolution..and abide by it! :-bd: And also, am gonna sudharofy my already seedhi-saadhi image Embarassed
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 am

haa may i help u eks:)):
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:38 am

That's a great resolution Eks...Uparwaala tumhari madat kare!!! Grin: :Wink:
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:03 am

gr8 resolution eks 😁 ...

my resolution would be... errrrr.... :-?: :-?: ... chhod yaar.. ki faida resolutions ka jab agle din todhne hi hain :Wink: Grin: ..
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:10 am

@ henna : yup... I do remember... abhi bhi she says so... got her msg today morning... 😄 ... will tell her abt this place ...

@ reshu : teri ... aur saaf-suthri image... plzzzz... tu resolution le naa... sach bolne ka... bounce and kam bounce karne ka... 😉

@ eks : waah.. kya resolution hai...hehe...

@ nids : koi nahi still... bana le... fir tod liyo...
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 am

^^ bana loon?? :-?: :-?: .. chhod na yaar..banaane mein bhi dimaag lagaana padhega Happy): ...
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 pm

haha new years resolution :lol: not that i ever abide by them but i hope to spend less time on the computer :rolling on the floor: and spend more time studying :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 am

Asma wrote:
haha new years resolution :lol: not that i ever abide by them but i hope to spend less time on the computer :rolling on the floor: and spend more time studying :rolling on the floor:

:rolling on the floor: ye resolution to main kitne saalon se follow karne ki koshish kar rahi hun..never succeded :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 am

tht is also one type of resolution
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am

@ nids : ohh haan.. uska to stock limited hai... mujhse hi to liya tha.. Cool

@ asma : well said... sachchi... this is the mossssssssttttttt dificult and most easily breakable resolution... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:01 am

i made and broke my resolution
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:47 am

okkk so all of us should make a resolution to not to break our resolutions....i think it wud be a gud resolution :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 pm

^^ well said... main to kab se yehi keh rahi hun...
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:21 am

^^well I just ended breaking that resolution as well!! :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 am

my new yr resolution will b.....to stay online little longer..last yr maine bahut kam time spend kiya on yahoo...

n b4 i forget..congo henna for opening such a lovely forum yaar :cheers: was just browsing thru it n found it just awesum..waise its so good that donny helped u in this..really being with u thru out :batting eyelashes:

missed u all so much...A very very happy new yr to everybody..
n best of luck to all who r having exams..ek ye cheez hai jo saal mein baar baar aati hai..n no1 welcomes them lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

---------------------

oh that babyz so cute..pinkie pinkie golu molu..well done creators 😄
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 am

Hey amu,

So nice to c u here....chalo be online more this year.... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 am

haila...reshu such a beautiful sig u r having..my god...
nidhi itni achi sigs banati hai? :-bd:
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 am

My other (and probably most important) resolution is to see to it that HD ka pyar parwaan chaddhe! love struck:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh my!!!Eks am defo gonna assist u in that!!!playing Cupid is something I just loooowwweeee!! :afro: ----> I honestly have no idea what this emo is supposed to be!!!aiwen!! :batting eyelashes:

Amuuuuuuu...woww welcome yaar!!! :hug: :hug:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:48 pm

haa full support in this matter eks
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:13 am

@ amuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu : bachcha am so happy to see u here... welcome bachchaaaaaaa 😁 ... hmm to online to zyaada aayegi hi... n u better keep in touch thru msging... n tujhse baat karke bhi tu utni lively nahi lagi jitni lagti thi... I thot tu bhool gayi mujhe... :sad: ... but am really glad to see u here... 😁

@ rahi : ekdum sach yaar tu mere dil ki baat kaise samajh jaati hai... hehe :-?:

@ eks : me too me too... :Dance:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:44 am

I knw amu, nids kabhi kabaar achi sigs banati hai... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

and Eks...we support ur resolution... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:36 am

supportinggggggggg u eks
Back to top Go down
Ruhigandhi

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:04 am

my resolution i will take is that i will try to speak more and harass everyone less and be haapy and make everyoen happy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutionssss....   New Year Resolutionssss.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year Resolutionssss....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com