Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Moments of the Year 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Donny
Administrator
Donny

Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Henna wrote:
donny ko i tied up n locked in cupboard... woh nahi aayega.. :batting eyelashes:

Apne heart ki cupboard mein locked?Embarassed Wahan rehne ko toh i am forever ready Embarassed

I didnt noe didi's are so interested in my khushiness :Wink):Embarassed

One of my best moments of 2008 is when henna wished me happy budday and gave ek kissie saath mein *faints*EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:50 pm

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet & romantic u r donny ji.. love struck: :Dream:Happy:

keep sharing this happiness......yes we all r interested in yr khushiness.....apki khushi me hamari khushi Embarassed Happy:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 am

Exactly Donny....ur khushi is our khushi Embarassed ..go on adding :Wink):
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

poorvi wrote:
awwwwwwwwwww how sweet & romantic u r donny ji.. love struck: :Dream:Happy:

keep sharing this happiness......yes we all r interested in yr khushiness.....apki khushi me hamari khushi Embarassed Happy:

Bas aap sab ki duaein hain jo mein forever sweet n romantic rehta hoon Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Reshu didi n poorvi Happy): sab kuch if i tell u both toh secret kya rahega :-w: :Wink):
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 pm

donny even mee too
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:07 pm

hmm donny bhaiyya... aap kuch secret rakhna chahte ho to rakh lo... bas hume aapki khushi se matlab hai...
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:42 am

this thread should have need named.. best moments of HD in 2008.. *shakes head* :#-o:

get back on topic people and remember some good memories... 😉
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 am

Henna better change the title of ths thread...well and good....lolz:rolling on the floor:

Wd really need to think of wht went good fr me in the year passed by.... :-?:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:45 am

as much as I hate to say it... I don't think anything went well last yr. Even if it did... the negative outweighed the positive so much that I don't recollect anything being good.

I guess the ending only had a bit of a positive spark.. hence I started off this site... other than that... 2008.. perhaps is better forgotten for me.. :#:-S:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 pm

I too wd love to say tht the year was good...bt cant rem any of the incidents where it was actually fr me...

It was a bad year as I lost my near and dear ones...so prob no...I dont have any moments in 2008...
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 am

wow i have loads...
1- Going to India for first time
2- My 18th Birthday
3- Getting a new car
4- Graduating high school & going to College
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:34 am

kool prii!!!!
haapy 4 ya! Loving it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments of the Year 2008   Best Moments of the Year 2008 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Moments of the Year 2008

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com