Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:46 pm

thanks nitya. posting another part today. lol i like how i have all these parts written a long time ago, and yet i still dont update on time haha. my apologies about that. Happy
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Chapter 11:

Two weeks have passed by since Kripa's disappearance, no trace has been left behind as to where she had run off, where, with whom, how she is now, and what condition she is in? The only thing Kripa left behind for her family to know -- was a simple note. A note, no matter how simple it may be, reflecting her emotions since day one of her weight gain to the exact moment two weeks ago. Pain, happiness and grief for leaving her family behind, but promising to come back one day, when she would be stronger to face the world and her family. Her exact words were:

Dear Mom, Dad and Dada-Bhai,

I am deeply sorry for the pain I have inflicted upon all of you with my disappearance, but what can I say life has been inhumanely cruel, every day I would wake up with a stronger self esteem hoping one way or another the world's views and hypocorism would change but nothing. Whether it be one of you mocking me, by forcing me to more than I wanted, taunting me in the morning, afternoon or night time or at school. Where constantly I changed clothes more frequently than my clothes. No one was there to comfort me except you Dada-Bhai, I know I am not doing justice with you, by leaving this small note. However, I just want you to know I love you a lot, take care and I promise to be back soon, it may be a few days, a few weeks, a few months or a few years. But I promise to come back just for you. I am sorry I know I can count on you but I can not pain you more deeply if I stay behind; thus I am leaving but promising to be back. So please do not look for me, I'll be home when I believe it's the right time. And if it takes longer than usual, make me a promise Bhai, you'll marry Nandini, I have seen true love in your eyes for her, so please don't wait long. I hope to come back and find nieces and nephews running around. And Payal, thank you for being the beautiful and caring friend you always were; both you and Nandini [bhabhi] have given me a life long's worth happiness. I love you. Take Care. Bye.

Kripa.

That was the last, Karan, Nandini, Payal, Gayatri, Suryaban and Angad ever heard of Kripa, it was as if she had disappeared off the face of this earth. Karan had forgotten to smile, everyday he spent his entire time at work trying to forget his pain, and whenever he remained at home, either stared at the door awaiting for Kripa's arrival or found himself in the comfort of Nandini's arms yearning to be with Kripa. Nandini and Payal were in more grief than ever before, Nandini couldn't believe two of her loved ones were hurt so much because of the world, Kripa was gone and Karan was heartbroken. With Kripa's disappearance she had lost a sister, and same for Payal. Both awaited for Kripa's arrival, the day she would walk in through the door with the same beautiful smile on her face and pull them into a hug. That day never came. It would be months perhaps years before their wish was granted. Gayatri and Suryaban had forgotten to smile, both yearned for their baby girl. Their eyes had been opened with the tear strained letter they had found on their dining table revealing the pain Kripa had endured because of them. Never had they thought to think about her pain, but with her disappearance her value had risen. Their last wish forever shall be to see her one last and let her know how much they have, had and always will love her.

Meanwhile Angad on the other hand, was another case. The following day he wandered around campus hoping to find that heart warming smile of Kripa's. With the days increasing, he found her illusion wandering the halls waving and smiling at him in happiness. How he longed to reach and touch her, ask for forgiveness for his hatred. When in reality all that she did was spread happiness in his dull and empty life. Without her he was empty. The flirting had stopped, girls were crazy over him but he paid no heed. Only thing that mattered for him was Kripa and his studies. Everything she loved he began loving, everything she hated he hated. Somehow, his heart always guided him to do right when his mind failed to do so. Perhaps the saying goes right, two souls can hear one another and reach out to them. Who knew Angad would learn this after her disappearance?

In the meantime, the main questions pondering not only Kripa's family but those who hated her and her friends was, where was she? How was she doing?

Kripa on the other hand was in great pain, but her pain had forced her to change her thoughts and her appearance. Day and night she taught herself school curriculum while she worked on maintaining the "figure" society had forced for her to create. Who knew with this new appearance the true Kripa Sharma had died, she was dead. Instead in her place a new face, a new appearance, a new personality was being replaced with her came a new name. But with that new person, came pain more pain than ever before endured. It was hard, extremely hard to be in the middle of nowhere, with no family, trying to loose weight, working to make money and studying the hardest. Exactly where was she? She was in Southern California. Somehow she had managed to arrive 2000 miles away from her birthplace. With hardly any money left, she was forced to start working. A part time job at Mervyns. Stocking and setting up the clothes. A time consuming job that only involved hands, her mind would often think of her family, but she had to leave them behind for this. No matter how much it hurt.

The day Kripa had left was harder than anything else. She had rushed home, written a letter to her loved ones while crying her heart out. Somehow thinking of them had forced her to cry, and she cried because she would be leaving them. When it became to hard she had abruptly ended the letter, grabbed some safe cash she had stored away everyday, filled her suitcase with clothes, grabbed her family and friend's pictures and rushed out the door in tears. It would be harder in person to say good bye, it would be easier this way. Not only for them but for her.

Two weeks had passed by, but for the Kripa who never spent a day away from her parents and family members, it was harder now than ever. But what could she do? She was forced to do this. So many things she was forced to do. She had managed to find shelter with an elderly sweet couple, who took her in and asking for low rent a month. But since two weeks had only gone by she was still working on making the money to pay them back for all their hospitality and for taking her in. She was getting through, no matter how long it took she would succeed and her heart and their love new it.

Being the junior in high school Kripa was forced to find other means of education in her neighborhood. Luckily, Mrs. Atkins the elderly lady, was a retired teacher. She was the one providing education for Kripa, teaching her more than that which was being taught at most schools. Kripa indeed was lucky, in having found everything when she had nothing. After five hours of "school" she would run off to work, spending eight hours a day working to make a day's worth, to pay her rent, buy clothes, and provide some money for Mr. and Mrs. Atkins. By the time she would arrive home it would often be 8:30 at night. After which, having a small and light dinner she would spend two hours running, exercising on the treadmill, doing sit-ups, push-ups and lifting weight; anything to loose the weight on hand.

Around 11 o'clock she would take a shower and complete her homework assignments assigned by Mrs. Atkins. Everyday for the next few days Kripa followed this routine. But in between taking breaks to cry her very soul out for her family. Yearning for their love and comfort, although she loved Mr. and Mrs. Atkins deeply she missed her own, who were there for her every step of the way. She loved them and continues to love them until her last breath, no matter how they treat her. Two weeks were hard enough, following this same routine but it would get tougher. Not only she would loose all the weight Kripa forced herself to stay, again and again asking Mr. and Mrs. Atkins whether she was a burden on them. But they strongly disagreed, she was adorable and caring. Like their daughter, who had gone away for college in another state. It was hard but with Kripa around everything seemed easier for them.

She was the daughter they had wanted, they were grateful for her appearance and existence in their life. Who knew someone so beautiful existed. It didn't matter what time of the day it was Kripa would always be there taking care of them and fulfilling their needs. She loved them like her own, and they loved her like a daughter. This bond would last forever.

A month passed by, things were beginning to get out of control, the police search party team had not found any clues concerning Kripa's disappearance back home. Angad was half crazy, well that is what everyone believed. If anyone ever spoke something rude against Kripa they were bound to get a bashing from him. He didn't care if it was a guy or a girl, he would give them a mouthful, beat the heck out of them and walk away with his head and heart held high. He loved her, Angad had taken months to realize he loved Kripa. However things weren't going so great. Naina and Dilip had learned of the transformation in Angad, his constant arguments with teachers and students, but he always maintained the straight A's in his classes. Something he hadn't done in ages. And they blamed Kripa for his lowering grades. Thankfully they didn't tell Angad, as it is he hated them, and for all he knew they did too.

One evening at Angad's home, he walked in tired and sulking. The day's were becoming unbearable, it was as if he was living without his soul, breathing but the air not reaching his lungs, his heart beating but the blood wasn't rushing his heart. He needed Kripa with him, to pull her into a hug and tell her he loved her with all his heart. But would she ever believe him? He wanted to know, but more than anything else he needed for her to be back so he could watch her from up close or far away; he just needed to see her safe. This however, went noticed by his parents.

"Angad! Where do you think you are going? You have been sulking for the past month, since this fat girl, Kripa whatever the heck her name is, has disappeared! I don't have the patience to deal with you, so grow up and move on!" Dilip snapped at Angad, fury rising to the tip of his nose. Unfortunately Angad seemed distant than ever, if both Naina and Dilip yelled at him, he would walk away quietly not caring. But who knew Dilip mentioning Kripa in this way would lead to something unexpected. The Khanna Mansion echoed with the a loud slap. Dilip turned to glare at his son, never had he been this angry. "Did you just raise your hand on me? Get here you�" he screamed and grabbed Angad by the neck. Angad was faster, "if you ever talk about Kripa like that again, I will kick YOU out of this house, MY house! The house Dadi and Dadu had decided to give me. Understand! I already know the only reason I am in this house, is because I am the rightful owner of this property, so don't you dare speak like that about Kripa!" and that was the last confrontation between Angad and his parents. They hated him with the upcoming days, hated how disrespected them and how he was the owner of all the property. Only Dadi knew why Angad was the owner of the entire Khanna Industries; it was because he had a heart somewhere deep down and would come to terms unlike Naina and Dilip.

Four months had gone by, Kripa glanced at herself in the mirror and a slow smiled formed at the corner of her lips. She had lost weight, and she could clearly see the difference. How much weight had she lost? She didn't know but she could tell from her face, her thighs and her stomach she had lost weight. If that wasn't enough, the tight jeans she had purposely bought, were now loose. And if she kept this schedule up she would loose the weight completely. But one thing everyone around her failed to notice although her chirpy personality covered it up, she hardly naturally smiled. It was always a careful smile and she had forced herself to never ever again let someone see her heart as clearly as she did with her friends. She was reserved and calm, but whimsical and bubbly. That was the only way anyone ever saw her, never peaking into her heart to see the "bleeding heart."

Thank you again!

As always

Sukhi Happy
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 pm

lovely part liked kripas expression
Back to top Go down
miss.dollz
Scribbler
miss.dollz

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 am

omg wow well done.
loved it of it.
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 am

omg sukhi...
so gud...
sooooooooo tching...
read the parts i msd 2gether...
guess what... i HAVE tears in my eyes =(
plzzzzzzzzz make angad nd kripa cm face 2 face fast nd her fam members aswell =)

cont ASAP!
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 pm

awww thanks so much everyone and reeno dont worry. everything will be fine in another 30 chapters Wink lol. ill post the next part in a bit Happy
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Chapter 12:

Dear Bhai, Mom and Dad,

It has been a year since my farewell, I miss you more than anyone else -- I love you too much to loose you and I would have never known the pain I would have undergone if I didn't leave. This pain is far worse than that of being insulted, because I'm away from you; but I have to go through it so I can come home forever. A lot has happened in the past year, I have found a sweet family who has taken me in and cared for me as a daughter would. They are family and mean to me what you do. So thank you for not trying to find me because I'm doing much better mentally, physically and emotionally. I have found a job at the nearest shopping center, I go to the gym daily, I have lost weight -- I won't say how much but I'm proud of myself, but more than anything I miss all of you. I don't know how long it will take before I can finally say, "I'm home!" but I promise it won't be long. Love you. Take care. Kripa.

Gayatri and Suryaban stared at the letter, tears rushing down their pale and dead faces. Nothing was beautiful anymore, Kripa was always with them and still is but not having her there physically, it was hard. This one letter in twelve months was more than enough to bring some light to their faces. No matter how short or how long, they were happy to hear more news from her. They wished for nothing more than her happiness and well being.

The days had gone by slower than believable; and the most visible changes were found in Angad. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, and every month would pass by dreadfully. There was never a second Angad forgot to glance at the door or the clock. Kripa. Was the first and last name on his lips every morning and every night. He loved her more than anything because of the person she was, not because of how she was. He loved her. Period. Unfortunately a year had gone by. Angad was no longer a flirt rather he was just one of the top listed hot men at his school who was disinterested. Very much similar to Edward Cullen. "He doesn't date!" was the most common line heard from the deeply in love girls. But their love was just an infatuation, Angad was the only one to understand true love, for he had loved without caring for physical beauty -- which comes and goes.

A year. Twelve months. Fifty-two weeks. Three hundred and sixty-five days. 525,948.766 minutes. 31,556,926 seconds. Life was dreadful and dull. Angad Khanna was no longer a junior in high school. He had graduated from high school and was attending UC Berkeley to pursue a career. What career? He was unsure, his passion was music but he wished to do something for the unfortunate.
Whatever it may be, whenever it may be, no matter how many projects, essays, quizzes, and tests. Kripa would never be off of his mind. Being a new freshmen in college he should have been pursuing his career but instead he kept his mind on Kripa. Breathing and beating her name.

Josh, Angad's former best friend had gone off to college in New York pursuing a career as a lawyer. He had bid Angad farewell just months before. It hurt Angad, to find his only family going away but now that he had lost the most important person in his life he could deal with this. He knew it. Josh on the other hand was too involved in his own work. However he never did forget to call Angad every now and then and question him formally on his condition. Their friendship had died down over the past few months. And the reason being so was Kripa. Josh had finally understood his mistake and was repenting but he feared Angad's reaction -- Kripa's name on Josh's lips.

A year changes everything and unfortunately not everyone does. Prithivi and Jonathon who knew where they were. They definitely had become the best of friends after Kripa left, of course, they shared similar beliefs on "fat" people. Despicable people who eventually became one of the many hated people in school. And as for Kripa, everyone missed her, not only her family but those who never met her and those who had never taken the chance to meet and understand her.

Every breath came to a standstill, the past two years were difficult. Yes. Two years. Two years had gone by since Kripa's farewell and she was still not back. Of course she was in college enrolled under her real name but she had asked to not be found until she returned. Angad, Josh, Prithivi, Jonathon, Payal all were sophomores in the new college year. Nandini was a junior in college. And Karan well he was a twenty three year old hurt and lost brother. Who had lost so much after Kripa left. The day she would come back would be the day his life would restart. Luckily there were progresses in his relationship with Nandini, Kripa had urged for him to share his feelings and that's exactly what he did. Nandini and Karan were a committed couple, engaged and to be married in two years. But if kripa returned they would marry immediately just for her happiness….

Time continued on, Kripa didn't return as she had promised. Two years was a long time and she had grown into a beautiful woman and was still transforming but she wasn't prepared to return yet. Not yet. There was still time before her return and unfortunately the months and years rolled on. Angad and Karan had received the worst end of her farewell, they loved her and wanted for kripa to be happy but she never came back as promised. Not quickly. Quickly was supposed to represent a few months but for her it meant years. How long would it take they didn't know. And when they finally could not take it any longer began hiring detectives to find her. But who knew she was already plotting to return after three and a half years, from the dreadful day of junior prom in high school to mid junior year of college Kripa was going to make a come back, a big come back that would change everyone's lives of her loved ones and those who hated her.

to be continued soon Happy
sukhi
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 pm

hummmmmmmm quiet interseting
next part
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 am

awesum updt...
plz updt asap!!!!
u said tht everything ud b fine in dis part,...
kripa shd hve retrned yaar!!
plzz plzz make her retrn in the nxt part!!
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 am

awesum updt...
plz updt asap!!!!
u said tht everything ud b fine in dis part,...
kripa shd hve retrned yaar!!
plzz plzz make her retrn in the nxt part!!
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 am

wow amazing work.
plz continue soon.....
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 am

oyee yaar!
cont asap plz!
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:50 am

such a wonderful write up sukhi Applausing loved it completely
plus it was long toh loved it double lol
keep it up thumbs up
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 pm

posting the next update in a bit.
sorry about the long wait Happy
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Chapter 13:
Kripa smiled at herself softly in the mirror, so much had happened in the past three and half years, she had met people who had liked her for who she was, seen her weight loss struggle, loved and supported her. Smiling continuously she walked down the stairs dressed in skinny jeans and a white beater. From weighing four hundred pounds three and half years ago to weighing a hundred and ten pounds, she was beautiful not only physically but mentally and emotionally. Mrs. Atkins smiled at the child in happiness, "good morning sweet heart, you look beautiful as always!" she spoke placing a soft kiss on Kripa's forehead in return from a peck on the cheek by Kripa.

Mr. Atkins smiled at the sweet exchange between the two, always the same every morning, it was a ritual, no it was love as a family. Kripa had given them the support in their elderly age, loving them and making money to support them. They had always seen her as a daughter and wished for nothing much than her happiness and well being. "Good morning Grandpa!" Kripa chuckled. Mr. Atkins grunted playfully, "grandpa, I'm young enough to be your brother!" he laughed playfully. Mrs. Atkins rolled her eyes, "Yeah and I'm old enough to be her baby sister!" Mr. Atkins beamed a smile at her, "not with those hips!" he chuckled as he ducked away from her playful slap.

Mr. and Mrs. Atkins had fallen in love at a young age, twenty years old and had married. Starting a family eight years later, they were happy. Having had a beautiful family consisting of four children, Ashley, Hayden, Kevin and Joanna. They had everything but now that Ashley, their youngest child had recently divorced from her newly wed marriage, they had been distraught. But Kripa had given them the happiness and comfort they were seeking. She was an angel in their lives, helping their children cope with their struggles and to teach them never to give up.

"Alright sweetie, what are you planning to do to us today, make us look younger?" Mr. Atkins chuckled with enthusiasm. Kripa laughed and pulled him into a hug, "if you say so Grandpa, let's go make you look like my brother, but first we'll have to give me some wrinkles!" She chuckled wickedly, enjoying herself. Mrs. Atkins smiled at her, grabbed her purse and followed Kripa and Mr. Atkins out the door to their Honda Civic, and watched as Kripa carefully got into the car and drove off.

"Angad, yo man how have you been, it's been so long. I need to talk to you, I'm headed back to our hometown. It's vacation time anyway, let's meet up! Call me when you get the time. Your brother, Josh" Angad listened repeatedly to the message, it had been years since the last time Josh had called, well it was almost two years but nevertheless it was great to hear his voice after such a long period of distance between them. Back home? Angad shook his head negatively, he had no home. Karan hated him. Jonathon and Prithivi had ruined him. His family only wanted his wealth. Dadi was the only one who loved him. He had to go back only for her.

"Hey Josh, it's me Angad, what's been with you bro? alright I'll meet you down there in a few days. Call me when you can. Sorry for the late call -- been busy thinking. Angad." Angad left the voicemail on Josh's cell phone, buckled himself into his chair and listened to a soft tune. Do Aar Diyan Do Paar Diyan. [It's a beautiful song, one of my favorites]
"Do Aar Diyan Do Paar Diyan
Kuch Gallan Sadde Pyaar Diyan..
Do Aar Diyan Do Paar Diyan
Kuch Gallan Sadde Pyaar Diyan.."

A soft and sad appeared on Angad's face as he sang the lyrics with passion, his heart crying out for his beloved, Kripa. Little did he know this vacation was going to be the adventure of a life time, filled with ups and downs, and love and hatred. Who knew he was standing at a invisible crossroad, where one stretched towards love and the other towards hatred? A overpowering thunderstorm was headed his way but blinded as he was in love he failed to notice not only the weather change around him but many others as well.
Flashback:

"Kripa I can't believe you are leaving us!" Mrs. Atkins cried out, her voice uncontrollably shaky as she drew in large gasps of air. Kripa sighed and wiped Mrs. Atkin's tears away. "I'm sorry but I have to go back one day or another, and I'm not saying that I am going alone -- all of you are coming with me and that's final. I have found a family in all of you, that's why I am kidnapping all of you and we all are moving back to my hometown. Where my biological family resides. I know that I love them but I love all of you although we may not be a family of blood. So I ask you kindly, come with me please? I want my family with me as well!" Kripa sobbed softly. Joanna glanced at her parents, and her siblings, all realizing if she were gone the happiness in their life would be gone. With no choice left behind in leaving their daughter, they decided to leave with her as well.

"Thank you! Thank you! I love you all!" Kripa cried out joyously, pulling Mr. Atkins into a hug as he announced their decision after a moment of discussion with his family. Their children were older, married and living happy lives always complaining about their distance from their homes, and now with this move they would be closer to their children as well. "Looks like it's time to move guys!" Mr. and Mrs. Atkins smiled and screamed with excitement.

The days continued on, packages were being put together in the Atkins' house, boxes and boxes were being loaded to be moved sooner or later. Six months had taken this long process, Kripa was planning to return home with just Joanna and her baby but now she was returning home with her entire family. Three years to loose the weight and six months to get the Atkin's family moving into Kripa's hometown, with a comfortable home for four people, three adults and a small baby girl -- just a month old.
End of Flashback:

The day was finally here, with a proud smile on her face Kripa bid goodbye to her refuge, her home, her comfort and her love. She was headed back into memory's lane, to those horrible days of dread, pain and agony. But this time with family and loved ones. She was home for sure. "Alright Kripa, will you do the honors of driving please sweetheart?" Mr. Atkin's asked fatherly. Kripa smiled, "of course grandpa, buckle your seatbelts everyone Driver Kripa is putting the pedal to the metal. Here we come!" Kripa chuckled as she drove out of their old driveway back to her memories.

Two days later, after a horrible amount of driving, long bathroom breaks, sleeping on the seats, a crying baby in the back and the overpowering smell of the farm life, Kripa and the Atkins' arrived to their new home and Kripa's old home. Immediately she drove to their new home, forced Mr. and Mrs. Atkins along with Joanna and Christina Marie [the baby] to take rest while she unloaded the boxes and set up the house, as much as she could in twelve hours. Painting four of the rooms in the house, and setting up the kitchen and laundry room.

UPCOMING PART: Angad arrives home, Kripa's grand entry with her family members, an emotional part for her family as happiness descends into their life and the re-entry of some villains.
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 pm

yupp too good sukhi
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:20 pm

wow excellent work Sukhi
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 am

wow!!
bt watttt? reentry of villains???
kaun???
khair cont asap!
cant wat!
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm

thank you so much guys.
and yes reeno, there is the re-entry of the villians! muahahahhaha

umm not really lol the laugh was fake Razz
lets see what the next chapter in kripa and angad's life brings in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 am

caught up with this FF finally...great job Sukhi...continue soon! waiting
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:07 pm

thanks so much guys. posting the next part today Grin
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Chapter 14:

January 21st, the following morning after Kripa's return, all was dull and quiet at her real home. Even after four years of Kripa's farewell, it felt as if yesterday she had left, time had come to a standstill -- her parents, Gayatri and Suryaban remained preoccupied in gazing at her portraits and crying their souls out. They loved their child but never could express it the right way. Karan, the elder brother now twenty-four was moving on with his life but slowly. Everyday the same routine would occur, him walking into her room early morning to cry his heart out. Coming home from work and doing the same. Nandini had finished college and was now a registered nurse working at a nearby hospital. And Payal she was still studying -- at San Diego State. But on this beautiful day of Kripa's birthday, little did her family know, Kripa was going to give them the surprise of their life. She was back with a BANG to make time move in her home and spread happiness like she used to.

"I love you Kripa, Happy Birthday Sweetheart, wherever you are and however you are I wish that you may receive all the happiness you ask for and every bit you are the sole owner of, and for your well being. Happy twentieth birthday sweetie!" Karan wished smiling on his face as he placed a huge teddy bear on Kripa's bed beside her previous birthday gifts. As he remained immersed in Kripa's thoughts, for a change, Gayatri and Suryaban walked into Kripa's room; immediately catching sight of Karan gazing at his baby sister's photographs. With soft smiles on their face the headed towards him comforting him slightly as they sat by him. "We all miss her Karan, I know she will be back soon, she promise if not for us then for you definitely! And Kripa, I want you home soon, mama can't stay away from you longer, we have realized our mistake please don't hurt us more! Happy Birthday sweetheart!" Gayatri wished as she kissed Kripa's photograph and placed a cute scarf and bracelet next to the teddy bear and various birthday gifts.

Meanwhile two blocks away from her home, Kripa gazed out the window imagining her childhood here, she had grown up in this place, gone to many schools in the surrounding districts but she was attached to this place mentally and physically. It was her life. Simple. She loved it. And that was it. "Kripa sweetheart?" Mrs. Atkins called out with a smile on her face, the happiness and radiance vibrating through her voice. "Sweetie did you stay awake all night and evening to do this?" she spoke softly as Mrs. Atkins gazed around at the now colorful painted house. Several portraits of the family already placed in their appropriate places along with an enormous amount of boxes cleaned out. Kripa smiled sweetly, "Nope I think it was Casper!" Kripa chuckled as Mr. and Mrs. Atkins gazed at her in awe. "I love you!" both mumbled as they pulled her near into a soft hug.

"Kripa! I can't believe you; I almost forgot -- I'm so sorry please forgive me and now HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY! Joanna yelled as she rushed towards Kripa and yanked her into a hug. Kripa giggled as Mr. and Mrs. Atkins shook their heads, "you ruined our surprise!" both sighed together. "Actually everyone, I have a surprise for you! We are going to go meet my family, so let's have breakfast, at noon we'll head down two blocks!" Kripa smiled sweetly at them and headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. While the Atkins gazed at her with smiles.

"Karan can you please get the door sweetheart, my hands are covered in cake batter!" Gayatri called out to Karan who silently obeyed as he walked towards the door, took a deep sigh and opened it, surprised to find a bunch of strangers before him. "Can I help you?" Karan asked softly. "I believe we have something or rather someone who belongs to you!" the man spoke softly. Quietly him and his wife, daughter and granddaughter moved to the side to show a young girl, beautiful and sweet. Karan gazed at her, his heart anxiously pounding loud enough for everyone to hear. He gulped once, the tears spilled over his eyes as he softly whispered "Kripa!" Kripa smiled at him as the tears spilled over, "hi dada-bhai!" she spoke softly and ran towards him crushing herself against him for a hug. Karan stopped speaking and continued sobbing. The tears coming down faster than usual as he placed kisses on Kripa's forehead and cheeks and pulled Kripa closer to him, afraid that she might disappear. "Where did you go leaving me alone? Almost four years and now you come, that wasn't quick!" Karan rattled on complaining, kripa just smiled at him and hugged him back tighter.

"Karan who is it?" Suryaban came through the door and found strangers gazing at him with tearful eyes, and Karan hugging a petite girl, crying over and over as he hugged her. And then he knew, it was kripa she was home! "Kripa beta?" Suryaban spoke, the tears forming in his eyes softly. Kripa let go of Karan and stared at her aged father, his face pale, his eyes wide with sorrow and excitement, a smile formed at his lips as he pulled her closer and gave her a bone crushing hug. "What did you think we didn't love you? How can you just leave us like that?" he complained and sobbed onto Kripa's forehead. "I'm sorry but I'm glad I left, I found a family who loved me as well, and I'm stronger! I would have never known how much all of you cared for me if I hadn't left and what I was capable of if I hadn't!" Kripa spoke quietly and gazed at her father who shook his head. "I'm sorry beta please forgive me for what I did to you!" he sobbed. Kripa shook her head, "it's okay papa I still love you!" she smiled cutely at him and found her mother gazing at her in shock.

"Kripa! It's really you, oh I'm so sorry beta…" Gayatri muttered through her tears as she hugged her daughter, making sure she truly was there before her. She had to be, was she dreaming this early? Had she never truly woken up this morning? So many thoughts rushed through her mind, but suddenly her heart told her Kripa was there. She was her baby girl. The girl she never gave the right love to. Kripa was finally home. She didn't care if she died there suddenly she just had to see Kripa. Kripa smiled at her mother and pulled her into a hug. Several moments later she let go of them and smiled, "What it be wrong to say I'm home?" Kripa giggled and turned around to face the Atkins' family. "Mama, papa, and dada-bhai meet my family, Grandpa, Grandma, Joanna sis and my niece Christina Marie!" Kripa introduced her family. Seconds later Kripa found herself seated in her favorite chair, exactly where she had left it surrounded by loved ones fussing over her birthday cake, setting up decorations, this and that. Kripa just huffed and puffed, sulking like a little child. She wanted more hugs. She was the baby after all.

Mrs. Atkins smiled at kripa fondly and sat down beside her, as kripa laid her head on her lap speaking softly, "thank you grandma for everything you gave me, and still give me! If it weren't for you I don't know what I would have done, you all mean a lot to me, more than I can imagine!" Mr. Atkins' gazed at them fondly, Kripa was their daughter as well; she had given them so much and they would love her forevermore. Gayatri and Suryaban turned around and smiled softly. They always wanted to see their daughter smile and they were proud to see if not by them she was smiling at least. A lot more than she had done three and a half years ago. Karan kneeled down before Kripa seconds after placing the camera away, in about two hours he had managed to capture five hundred pictures of Kripa and the family together for her reunion. Silently he stared at her fondly, memorizing her features, remembering their childhood, the past, the horrible memories and the good. Her smile, her eyes, her voice. And now he memorized everything about his baby girl. She was the exact same just physically different. You could still see the same Kripa residing in her. She was here not only physically but mentally. She had never left. And he could finally see it.

"What are you looking at dada-bhai?" Kripa asked curiously as she puckered her eyebrows. Karan chuckled, "I'm just staring at my baby!" he smiled. Kripa laughed, "by the way where is my bhabhi and my nieces and nephews?" Kripa asked pondering over Karan's suddenly blushing face. "You didn't get married!" Kripa gasped, "bhai you promised I wanted nieces and nephews running around. Not to worry I want to see your engagement happen in front of me; since we are already having my birthday party let's make it your formal engagement party as well. And then a week from now let's get you married! I want to see my family smiling only now!" Kripa smiled. Karan chuckled, "as you wish princess!" he winked at her and found pictures being snapped from various cameras.

Angad stared at his high school, the horrible memories that had forced him to see the truth came back sharp as ever. This was where his horrible memories of pain and happiness resided. It was time, for some odd reason he found his heart beating faster and faster. Kripa was here! His heart knew it. From around the corner, a soft rustle of the bushes echoed while a pair of feet rushed towards him. He turned around ready to attack only to find Josh staring at him with his hands in the air. "Josh!" Angad laughed and pulled him into a hug, "sorry man thought it was someone trying to attack me!" Josh chuckled and digested the fact it was true, Angad had always been like this. "how are you man? How has everything been?" Josh asked Angad as both walked towards the car conversing with one another over the past two years.

"Angad beta?" dadi called out to Angad. "You're here sweetheart!" she cried with joy as she pulled him into a hug. Angad smiled and kissed her forehead, "I'm home dadi only for you! But where are you going?" he asked slightly upset. "I'm going to the Sharma's place, they are having a party and they have invited me, after you left I found comfort with them, and they with me. They invited me so I have to go but I'm dragging you along sweetheart; I haven't seen you long enough in the past two and a half years. So I'm kidnapping you along!" Dadi chuckled as Angad smiled sweetly at her and found himself walking into his room to find it the same way he left it, only difference was it wasn't dusty. Half an hour later he found himself skipping down the stairs, oddly enough he hadn't done that in years. Dadi gazed at him from the couch, Angad was back and she knew it. "Let's go dadi, but dadi will they let me come in?" Dadi asked. "Yes they know you never did anything and you have always regretted your actions; they forgave you a long time ago!" Dadi smiled.

Both stepped out of the car and headed towards the beautifully decorated house covered in lights, with music blasted. The wind blew harder as Angad stepped towards the house and rang the doorbell. His heartbeat was increasing second by second. Something was happening; he felt kripa was here. His soul felt her.
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 am

wow well writtened....
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yayeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
awesum part...
plz jaldi se updt nxt part...
kripa-angad ki meeitingggg
cant wait!!!!!
i hope dey hug!!!
Loving it *droolinggg*
JALDI UPDT SUKHI!!! lol
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 am

very well written
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9   Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undesirable - AK ff Part14/Page9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Fan Fictions -
Create a forum on Forumotion | Cinema, Movies | Television, Series, Cartoon | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com