Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:34 am

Rah wrote:
Verni wrote:
Bachcha... reshu has started ur sweet journey haila!! don't give her too many ideas :-S: kyun nahi... main to kehti hun wo bohut sahi jaa rahi hai...

and here am I to continue it and a bit flavour too... vanilla milega plz :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: sorry out of stock...

Do u like to travel ? why? Yes of cos!!naye ladke dekhne ko milte hai nah :smug: Grin: ....visiting new places gives us an idea of what we're missing out on at home :Wink: incomplete answer... saath saath we come to know.. why we need a home...

something u turns u on? n off? except akki n actors... turns me on - good body odour Embarassed good sense of humour Embarassed trust Embarassed .....turns me off - bad breath :yuck:

(okk as per ur wish) ur fav female actors? thanchuuu bachcha!! :hug: ..Juhi Parmar, Kajol, Madhuri, Katrina, Asin (latest addition!!) isme se me too have 3 fav... kaafi milti hui choice..

since when r u a fan of huju? I used to watch KK on & off from the start (off was mostly coz of exams :~angry: ) par I became honestly truly totally obsessed with HuJu when I saw them performing to Kaal Dhamaal in SPA 05 love struck: love struck: love struck: hmm lovely performance it was...

one thing really gud abt u? have so many how can I pick just one? :B-): Razz:...on a serious note, I'd say that once I make friends, I stay by their side my whole life, even if they're besharam like u guys!!! :rolling on the floor: ...wo to humse pooch hamara kya haal hai...

hmm bad to bohut hain.. Razz: hawwwwww :-O: :-O: dost dost na raha Sigh phir se Nidz ka copyright ayega :8-|: ... wo to hai... bounce

ur fav song till date? There are too many yaar!!!! :-?: but if I had to choose my best, it would be Agar tum mil jao zamana chhor denge hum :Wink): .... kaun mil jaye hmmm... :smug:

ur fav sport? Playing - Badminton, Cricket......watching - Soccer (esp Italian Premier League :Wink): )

ur hobby... why u like doing it? :-@: :-@: :-@: coz it helps exercise my mouth muscles :batting eyelashes: ..j/k I hardly talk :Wink): ....my best hobby is watching HuJu videos & I like it coz am fooltoo addicted to them Embarassed .... yeh bhi similar...

a day u will never want to remember again in life...? the day I was born :[-X: par wo hum nahi bhoolenge...

the most memorable day of ur life? my last b'day & 3 days later when something really special happened Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed..... ehem ehem special... okk...

a thing which u think I can giv u n u'll ask for it from me? a FanFic dedicated to me & totally about me!! :Wink):... tab to bohut research karni padegi...

a gud quality abt me? :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: the fact that ur Verni is the best quality about u :hug: kiss: ... how sweetttttttt.......

a bad one ...? itne saare hai kaun si bhataun :batting eyelashes: :Wink): ....the worst quality about u is that u disappear for a long time without staying in touch Sigh Sigh :broken heart: ..... awww.... shorryyyyyy... but main jaanbujh ke nahi kartiii... :^#(^:

One word for the following ppl n things

Akshay Kumar - Bhaiyya :Wink):
Husein - Heartthrob love struck:
Juhi - Multi-talented :applause: (this is one word!!!)
Shahid - Sensational Embarassed

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING ANSWERS ARE A WORK OF FICTION AND BEAR NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANY LIVING THING...I LOVE YOU ALL AND VERNI MADE ME DO THIS SO BLAME HER!! :8-|: ... very funny..... :rolling on the floor:

Reshu - rolfy :rolling on the floor:
Anku - paagal Happy):
Henna - billi BoredHappy:
Nidhi - lal dress Embarassed
Nitya - Rocky's Didi :rolling on the floor: (ok had to do a bit of cheating here - these are 2 words Razz: )
Poorvi - Budhu :batting eyelashes:
Asma - Buddi :Wink):
Eks - Khayalon-waali :Wink):
Donny - Bhai :b-(: :b-(:

U - Best :B-): :B-): :B-): (THIS IS TOTALLY TRUE AND NOT FICTION :smug: )........ ohh reallyyyy...

n finally ...

me? bahut sawaal poochhne waali :8-|: jaa FF update kar :Wink): :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ..... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

next dose later... abhi bhi baaki hai?? :-O: :-O: ... to kya... tujhe laga over?????... itni jaldi...

chal achcha sirf ek sawaal poochungi... par sach sach jawaab dena...

Tune jis special ki baat ki,.... whether it's a thing or person... no matter... why is it special to u... n why?... it's characteristics which made it so special for u?.. Embarassed

Write in at least 25-30 words... :-B:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:22 am

hahaha Happy): these guys are having loads or fun grilling n roasting our murgi..

I'll have to read wat's already been asked before i ask anything.. don't want to ask the same things over again na.. :Wink):

edit : haha Reshu even asked her bekaar calculations.. Happy):

my set..

define the following using ur own theories and us friends as examples:

love love struck:
hatred
caring
passion
jealousy
naughtyness
frustration :-L:
Anger

Annoying phase of why! (Inspired by my nieces)

Q1. One thing you love doing over and over again?
Q2. Using answer to Q1 explain, Why?
Q3. Using answer to Q2 explain, Why?
Q4. Using answer to Q3 explain, Why?
Q5. Using answer to Q4 explain, Why?
Q6. Using answer to Q5 explain, Why?
Q7. Using answer to Q6 explain, Why?
Q8. Using answer to Q7 explain, Why?
Q9. Using answer to Q8 explain, Why?
Q10. Using answer to Q9 explain, Why?

Had enuff?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 am

My bekaar calculations henna love struck(: ...ok u wait now... bounce :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:07 am

ahemm i am free now...so i need to throw some questions na Basketball

1)Why has god made just 1 heart but 2 eyes and 2 ears

2)Ur opinions on the statement..God never gave us the power to choose relatives but he gave us the power to choose friends.Still many of our spl frnds we meet is by chance

3)Your opinions about ur college life

4)Plastic is banned..Why is it dun

5)If u were a penguin..How wuld u spend ur day

:cheers: be back soon rah
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 am

*Resham* wrote:
My bekaar calculations henna love struck(: ...ok u wait now... bounce :rolling on the floor:

yaar... kya kar lehgi tu.. un calculation ke jawabon se?.. nothing na? yaane ki... BEKAAR hi hai... :geek:

@Anku- yayy.. u're free too.. now we can grill ache se.. feel like singing the mast kalander song yaar.. 👅 guess can't tho.. not everyone is here... :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:48 am

maine kuch poocha toh pit jaungi :sad: :rolling on the floor:
so i better not ask..jaan pyaari hai mujhe apni 😁
chalo chod diya
but anyways Congratulations khiladi jee :party: have fun answering bounce
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:03 am

Verni wrote:
Rah wrote:
Verni wrote:
Bachcha... reshu has started ur sweet journey haila!! don't give her too many ideas :-S: kyun nahi... main to kehti hun wo bohut sahi jaa rahi hai...tujhse aur koi expectations bhi nahin the mujhe Sigh

and here am I to continue it and a bit flavour too... vanilla milega plz :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: sorry out of stock...doond ke laaaooooooooo :-L:

Do u like to travel ? why? Yes of cos!!naye ladke dekhne ko milte hai nah :smug: Grin: ....visiting new places gives us an idea of what we're missing out on at home :Wink: incomplete answer... saath saath we come to know.. why we need a home...awwww yeaah Embarassed

(okk as per ur wish) ur fav female actors? thanchuuu bachcha!! :hug: ..Juhi Parmar, Kajol, Madhuri, Katrina, Asin (latest addition!!) isme se me too have 3 fav... kaafi milti hui choice..great minds nah!! :Wink:

one thing really gud abt u? have so many how can I pick just one? :B-): Razz:...on a serious note, I'd say that once I make friends, I stay by their side my whole life, even if they're besharam like u guys!!! :rolling on the floor: ...wo to humse pooch hamara kya haal hai..murgi main hoon tho poochhna tumhara kaam hai!! :rolling on the floor:

ur fav song till date? There are too many yaar!!!! :-?: but if I had to choose my best, it would be Agar tum mil jao zamana chhor denge hum :Wink): .... kaun mil jaye hmmm... :smug: no comments!!! :Wink):

ur hobby... why u like doing it? :-@: :-@: :-@: coz it helps exercise my mouth muscles :batting eyelashes: ..j/k I hardly talk :Wink): ....my best hobby is watching HuJu videos & I like it coz am fooltoo addicted to them Embarassed .... yeh bhi similar... phir se great minds!!!! Grin:

a day u will never want to remember again in life...? the day I was born :[-X: par wo hum nahi bhoolenge...aur bhoolna bhi nahin chahiye :[-X:

the most memorable day of ur life? my last b'day & 3 days later when something really special happened Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed..... ehem ehem special... okk... ermm whatever!!! :Wink):

a thing which u think I can giv u n u'll ask for it from me? a FanFic dedicated to me & totally about me!! :Wink):... tab to bohut research karni padegi... hailaaa!!kyun kyun??abhi wahi tho kar rahi ho!! :Wink):

a gud quality abt me? :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-?: the fact that ur Verni is the best quality about u :hug: kiss: ... how sweetttttttt....... I know am too sweet :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:

a bad one ...? itne saare hai kaun si bhataun :batting eyelashes: :Wink): ....the worst quality about u is that u disappear for a long time without staying in touch Sigh Sigh :broken heart: ..... awww.... shorryyyyyy... but main jaanbujh ke nahi kartiii... :^#(^: tera vishwaas karne ke siwa mere paas koi aur raasta bhi nahin!! Razz:

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING ANSWERS ARE A WORK OF FICTION AND BEAR NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANY LIVING THING...I LOVE YOU ALL AND VERNI MADE ME DO THIS SO BLAME HER!! :8-|: ... very funny..... :rolling on the floor: hmmmm BoredHappy:

U - Best :B-): :B-): :B-): (THIS IS TOTALLY TRUE AND NOT FICTION :smug: )........ ohh reallyyyy... of course! :smug:

next dose later... abhi bhi baaki hai?? :-O: :-O: ... to kya... tujhe laga over?????... itni jaldi... yeh jaldi tha?? BoredHappy:

chal achcha sirf ek sawaal poochungi... par sach sach jawaab dena...

Tune jis special ki baat ki,.... whether it's a thing or person... no matter... why is it special to u... n why?... it's characteristics which made it so special for u?.. Embarassed

Write in at least 25-30 words... :-B:

Ek sawaal aur main ek bhimaar :#-o: well there were lots of special things and people happening on my last b'day day Embarassed Ek choose karun tho it would be that my brothers planned a surprise family party at my absolute fav restaurant Embarassed so we had a gala time, especially me, center of attraction jho thi!! :rolling on the floor: ...aur baaki sab special jaan ne ke liye, stay tuned to Rahila's Diary!! :Wink): ..yeh lo madam 30 words se zyaada hogaye...i'm too good :B-): :B-):
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 am

Henna wrote:
hahaha Happy): these guys are having loads or fun grilling n roasting our murgi..tell me about it :Wink): grilling or roasting se zyaada they are frying me :8-|:

I'll have to read wat's already been asked before i ask anything.. don't want to ask the same things over again na.. :Wink): good girl :applause: :Wink):

edit : haha Reshu even asked her bekaar calculations.. Happy): I knwwwwwwwwwwww love struck(: bouncer kahin ki :Wink):

my set..

define the following using ur own theories and us friends as examples:

love love struck: - Donny giving his all without expecting anything from Henna in return love struck: love struck: love struck: love struck:
hatred - what Asma feels towards her uni and professors when she has to study for exams :Wink):
caring - the attitude of all friends when one from the group goes missing for a few days Happy:
passion - emotion with which Verni and Resh write their FanFics :applause:
jealousy - is what I go through when someone else calls Poorvi budhu apart from me!!! :rolling on the floor:
naughtyness - is literally and totally described by all the antics of Eks, Anku and Nidz kiss:
frustration :-L: - the disappearance of Sonu, Rox, Amrit and Tiya now and then :Wink):
Anger - feeling that Nitz, Jas and Ruhi undergo when the Kumkum-ending rumours are spread!! :Wink):

Annoying phase of why! (Inspired by my nieces) oh no...noooooooooooooooooooooooo...my youngest bro loves this too love struck_X: love struck_X: love struck_X:
Q1. One thing you love doing over and over again? visiting Sig Mansion :8-}:
Q2. Using answer to Q1 explain, Why? Coz all my buddies are a part of it and its got some interesting topics Shock:-):
Q3. Using answer to Q2 explain, Why? Coz my buddies make my life and from the topics, I learn to make better sigs & do more khichai of Resh's bouncing cum rolfing, Poo's haila virus, Nitz' besharmi, Asma's buddi antics and see the rest of the members doing crazy things Happy):
Q4. Using answer to Q3 explain, Why? Coz I wanna pass my time by browsing the topics :rolling on the floor:
Q5. Using answer to Q4 explain, Why? Coz if time passes, then the day goes by with me feeling happy :Dance:
Q6. Using answer to Q5 explain, Why? I wanna be happy coz it's the way of life :batting eyelashes:
Q7. Using answer to Q6 explain, Why? It's the way of life coz that's the way it is BoredHappy:
Q8. Using answer to Q7 explain, Why? It's that way coz it keeps getting better :8-|:
Q9. Using answer to Q8 explain, Why? It keeps getting better coz I keep getting positive :-:
Q10. Using answer to Q9 explain, Why? I keep getting positive coz am the Khiladi and am the best :B-): :B-): :Wink):

Had enuff? no comments :@-): :@-): :@-): :@-):

Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 am

anku2cute wrote:
ahemm i am free now...ek aur aagayee BoredHappy:

so i need to throw some questions na Basketball ...haan haan why not..sab kar rahe hai tho aap bhi shaamil ho :-B:

1)Why has god made just 1 heart but 2 eyes and 2 ears So that we can sing the song 'ae kaash kahin aisa hota ke do dil hote seene main, ek toot bhi jaatha ishq main tho, taklif naa hoti jeene main' :Wink):

2)Ur opinions on the statement..God never gave us the power to choose relatives but he gave us the power to choose friends.Still many of our spl frnds we meet is by chance
I agree with the statement coz we are born into a family, we cannot choose where we want to be born, so God is totally responsible for placing us where He thinks is right, this way we can't choose relatives, even if we want to :Wink): We do have the power to choose friends, however, coz we make the final decision on whether we wanna continue interacting with a particular person due to some similar traits or interests, and the friends who become special by chance are also of our own choice, coz if we didn't take them as special ourselves, they would not have been so close to our heart Embarassed

3)Your opinions about ur college life Same as everyone's...loved the masti bits, teacher-khichaing bits, fooling around during classes, making friends who were there for life, having the satisfaction of saying no when I wanted :Wink: ....and haaaaated the exams, preps, projects, assignments, geeky guys, the creation of certain groups or sects :yuck:

4)Plastic is banned..Why is it dun Am guessing this one love struck_X: ...coz it's really harmful to health and the environment, mostly coz of pollution and the fact that babies always tend to go for things which are dangerous for them :~angry:

5)If u were a penguin..How wuld u spend ur day Ooooooohhhh Pingu!! :rolling on the floor: ..ermm well I would wake up aaram se in the morning, no hassle of brushing teeth or washing my face!!! :batting eyelashes: , have fish for breakfast, spend the morning disturbing all the other penguins & not letting them work (do penguins actually do so? BoredHappy: ), spend the afternoon just strolling around and trying to make myself useful and of cos in the process become more unwanted :8-|: , be tired by evening, so would go off to sleep early and all the other penguins would celebrate coz they'd be free Sigh ....kya bindaas life yaar...no tension, no stress :Wink):

:cheers: be back soon rah haan aujo..agli baar khaana khaa ke jaana :rolling on the floor:

Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 am

Henna wrote:
*Resham* wrote:

yaar... kya kar lehgi tu.. un calculation ke jawabon se?.. nothing na? yaane ki... BEKAAR hi hai... :geek:

@Anku- yayy.. u're free too.. now we can grill ache se.. feel like singing the mast kalander song yaar.. 👅 guess can't tho.. not everyone is here... :batting eyelashes:

JB..Bouncer tho khaali peeli dhamki deti rehti hai..kuchh karti nahin!!!! :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: ....aur u can sing the song nah....sab ho yah na ho....kya fark painda hai :Wink): ...mast hai mast hai mast hai mast kalandar :Dance: :Dance: ..oooohhh Akki :Dream: :Dream:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 am

Jasmine wrote:
maine kuch poocha toh pit jaungi :sad: :rolling on the floor:
so i better not ask..jaan pyaari hai mujhe apni 😁
chalo chod diya
but anyways Congratulations khiladi jee :party: have fun answering bounce

Thanchu Munna :batting eyelashes: ..aur yeh kya??tujhe bhi bouncing ka virus char gaya?? :-O: :#-o: ...& no worries, bindaas poochh :-w: ....am in full form now!! :smug:...koi rok sake tho rok le :-B:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Hmm nice answer... par mujhe jo jawaab chahiye tha, tune wo chupa diya... koi nahi kabhi na kabhi I'll know... tu hi bata degi.. 😉

Thanku for giving the emotion passion... waise i think hum sab mein saare hi emotions hote hain.. 😁
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:38 am

Bachcha....well maine jawab tho diya...baaki ki information aap ke PM dabba main hai!! :batting eyelashes:

& u cumcum...ur right, all of us have emotions kut kut ke bhare hue apne andar :Wink):
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 am

Hmm and waise tujhmein bhi kam passion nahi hai... I've seen ur writing... u do a fabulous job... mere ff mein tera likhne ka dil ho koi scene to bata dena... 😁
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:01 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's sooo sweet of u Bachcha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed am very far from the likes of u, Resh & Henna, par kabhi kabhi likh deti hoon :Wink): ....and I will defo write a part in ur this FF...just hope ke story ki aisi ki taisi na kar doon :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 am

Shut up.. tu jab likhna chahe mujhe bata dena... It will make my ff more beautiful... 😁
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 am

itna sure kaise ho sakti ho Verni jee :batting eyelashes: ...but will definitely write a part, or maybe 2 :Wink): ...for sure!! :hug:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 am

Who is gonna write ff here....Rahi tu.... :-O: likh likh.... :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #2..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com