Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Donny
Administrator
Donny

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ Vide
PostSubject: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 am

Hello Friends :hug:

Guess everyone has been enjoying grilling our MOTW's... Grin:

So to carry on the fun and masti we are back with another murgi...
:Devil:

Guess guess whose it... :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:

She comes like wind, makes a few posts and then blows away...:Wink):

Oh yes...one more thing...she hates school and loves rolling on floor... :Wink:

Our 3rd Mansioneer Of The Week is...

Asma

:party: :applause: :party: :applause: :party: :applause: :party:

Congratulations!

:party: :party: :party:

Hope you like the surprise
Asma...:batting eyelashes: Grin:

Don't forget to put up this siggy in your siggy box...

It will help this news spread like wild fire... Happy): Grin:

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ 2e3o4s0

Happy grilling..:-bd:

SM Team!

Last edited by Donny on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:27 am

Hey Asma!
Congratulations for being the Mansioneer of the Week :party: :party: :applause: :applause: ...
would love to know more about you Grin: .. so will come back later with some bombs if i can manage to :Wink: ..
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Congratssss Asmaaa Grin:

Nowww as u hv no questions..Lemme thro lil bombs...

Answer these now...

1)Gud Friend or best friend..Why

2)Home or College

3)Why do we have just 1 heart and 2 eyes 2 ears

4)We say colour os sea is blue..but its actually not..whts d actual colour of sea

5)Suppose u r a penguin..How wuld u spend ur day...

6)List 10 things around u

7)You turn into a bird..where wuld u wanna fly

8)Love or friendship..and why

okie ill b bck soon...Love anku
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Donny wrote:

omgd omgd omgd im in shockkk i opened this page thinkin hmm which
person is gna be grilled nowwww aur mera naam dekh ke i faintedd :rolling on the floor: lool

Hello Friends :hug: byeeeee :~angry: Happy):

Guess everyone has been enjoying grilling our MOTW's... Grin:

So to carry on the fun and masti we are back with another murgi...
:Devil: nooo noo *closes eyes*
love struck_X:

Guess guess whose it... :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes: i wonderr whooo
:-?:

She comes like wind, makes a few posts and then blows away...:Wink): hahhahaha oops busy woman
:-B: :rolling on the floor:

Oh yes...one more thing...she hates school and loves rolling on floor... :Wink: oh yes definatelyy
Happy):

Our 3rd Mansioneer Of The Week is...

Asma

:party: :applause: :party: :applause: :party: :applause: :party:

Congratulations! Thankoooo
Embarassed

:party: :party: :party:

Hope you like the surprise
Asma...:batting eyelashes: Grin: this surprise was nice but the coming surprises are gna be
:~angry:

Don't forget to put up this siggy in your siggy box... yeeee i haveeee
:B-):

It will help this news spread like wild fire... Happy): Grin:
oops i should remove it then Sad(: Happy):

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ 2e3o4s0

Happy grilling..:-bd:

SM Team!
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Nids- awww thankooo Happy: Embarassed haha koi baat nahin ure very busy u shouldnt waste time on these things :rolling on the floor:

anku2cute wrote:
Congratssss Asmaaa Grin: awwww thankss! Happy:

Nowww as u hv no questions..Lemme thro lil bombs... :=;: aaaah its only a few so its okay :batting eyelashes:

Answer these now...

1)Gud Friend or best friend..Why ...hmmm well i personally keeep a few good friends and not a best friend! i really dont know whyy! :batting eyelashes:

2)Home or College homeeeeeeeee u can sleeep weneva u want at home Happy): well i sleeep at college alsoo but its not as cosyy Happy):

3)Why do we have just 1 heart and 2 eyes 2 ears yeh kesa sawaal hai :rolling on the floor: well i gess with your hears its pumps blood so u dont need 2 but ure ears and eyes you need 2 so you can hear wats going on either side of yuu and see wats going on both sidess!! hahaha that didnt even make sense :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

4)We say colour os sea is blue..but its actually not..whts d actual colour of sea erm its jus crystal clear Happy:the blue colour is jus the reflection of the sky Happy):

5)Suppose u r a penguin..How wuld u spend ur day... welll hahahaha i would flap my cute litlle hands all the time Happy): and i would come and meet ankuu :batting eyelashes:

6)List 10 things around u... okay well mobile phone, a book (suposed to be studying), chocolates Grin: , tv, a bottle of coke, a tissue box (got a cold Sad: ), a pencill :-B: , cd player, magazines and pillows Happy):

7)You turn into a bird..where wuld u wanna fly oooh i would go visit some countries i want to see and i wud go see all my friends taht live far away from me :B-): Happy):

8)Love or friendship..and why well i would say frienship because they say pyaar dosti se shuru hota hai and agar dosti hai to pyar hosakta hai lekkin dosti nahin hai to pyaar nahi ho sakta haii Happy):

okie ill b bck soon...Love anku

omgddddddd they finishedd wooo! Happy): enuf questions for a week now :batting eyelashes: Happy:
Love Asma
Back to top Go down
janhvi_janu

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 pm

congo asma!
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

Congo asma...was scared to open this thread...bt now not.... :rolling on the floor:

Okk Asma few questions:

Whts ur name suggesting?

Why do u dont like school?

Wht is ur dream?

Where do u find good handsome boys? :Dance:

And finally r u enjoying this seat?

Thx donny fr posting this
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:17 am

congo asma wil be back wid my bombs :Wink:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 am

Resh - dekha mujhpe hasne ka outcome...now everytime u open the new MOTW thread, u will be :-SS: :-SS: while I will be :smug: :smug: :Wink):

ASMAAAAAAAA MY SWEET BUDDDDIIIIIIIIIII...Congos Shongos jee!! :hug: :hug: ..ab main chun chun ke badla lungi..chun chun ke :Devil:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:45 am

Rahi...my turn will nt come up so easy..dont wry....he he
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 am

thanks janu and poorvi Happy: dw poorvi take ure timee :batting eyelashes:

*Resham* wrote:
Congo asma...was scared to open this thread...bt now not.... :rolling on the floor: thank youuu hahhahahhha loool :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

Okk Asma few questions: u started alrready :-/: :batting eyelashes:

Whts ur name suggesting? it means a person of high status but the actual word asma means names
Happy):
Why do u dont like school? welll school just means lots of work :lol:and waking up early :rolling on the floor: and geting tired Happy):

Wht is ur dream? ermmm looool to achieve good grades in y studying and become a sucesful acountant :B-): Happy):

Where do u find good handsome boys? :Dance: hahhaahh why u interested kya? :Wink: in football matches :rolling on the floor:

And finally r u enjoying this seat? until now its okay aage aage dekhte hai Happy):

Thx donny fr posting this
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:53 am

Rah wrote:

ASMAAAAAAAA MY SWEET BUDDDDIIIIIIIIIII...Congos Shongos jee!! :hug: :hug: ..ab main chun chun ke badla lungi..chun chun ke :Devil:

Rahiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank yuuu :hug: lool is ki koi zaroorat nahi mai bas aise hi theek hoon :-bd: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:57 am

ok here r mine bombs:

ur full name:

ur hobbies:

fav food:

fav pastime:

fav movie

fav actor

wht u like abt sig mansion:

define evryone in one sentence:

poorvi:

rahi:

verni:

reshu:

sonu:

henna:

anku:

nitz:

donny:

nids:

abhi ke itna hi...will be back soon
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 am

Hi Asma di!!

!.Ok..am sonali will u be a friend of mine?..

!.Ur fav song

!.Ur fav book

!.Ur fav subject

!.Ur fav TV show

!Ur fav TV actor

! ur fav Singer male:

!Ur fav singer female

!Ur fav TV actress

!Ur fav bollywood actor

!Who do u consider ur idol

!Fav writer/author

!best frnd on SM

!Best thing abt u:

!Worst thing abt u..

Ok..thats it 4 now..i hope i'll come soon to torture u more..lol
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:43 am

poorvi wrote:
ok here r mine bombs:

ur full name:Asma Hikmatulla :lol:

ur hobbies: i likee siting on the computer chatting sleeeeping loool lots of things :lol:

fav food: i lovee pasta and all fast foood Happy):

fav pastime: sleeeping or internet Happy):

fav movie: ermm well i dnoo salaam namaste Happy):

fav actor: in acting shahrukh khan in looks jhon abraham Happy):

wht u like abt sig mansion: its a wonderfull placee evry1 is sooo friendlly Happy:

define evryone in one sentence:

poorvi: you are a sweeeeeety piee Happy:

rahi: paagal and crazy but a great friend Shock:-): Happy:

verni: kuchiii kuuuu veryy cutoooo :Wink:

reshu: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: that should explaiin it

sonu:ive never spoke to her but she seems like a sweet bachhi Grin:

henna: shes a very creative person who makes amazing siggies and also very nice Happy:

anku: she doenst waste time for grilling Happy):

nitz: crazyyyy maaad and more crazyy Happy):

donny: shes a mast donn :B-): Happy):

nids: quite a funny person her comments make me crack up :rolling on the floor:

abhi ke itna hi...will be back soon
itne hi :~angry: thats enuf nowww good bachii :B-): Happy:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 am

hows the grilling going Asma?

by the looks of it.. i guess these ppl are not sparing u.. :joker:

need to catch up with the thread.. then i'll ask u some Q's 😉

Congo on being our 3rd Bakri!!!

EDIT:

on seconds thuts.. u're having an easy time by the looks of it.. will definately have to grill u.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:30 pm

sonalisaxena wrote:
Hi Asma di!! heyyy sonali and im sure im nt really older then yuu :batting eyelashes:

!.Ok..am sonali will u be a friend of mine?.. awww yes definately Happy:

!.Ur fav song erm theres loadz but one is khwaab by nirag chag

!.Ur fav book twilightt Happy):

!.Ur fav subject maths :-B: Happy:

!.Ur fav TV show kis desh and TSPLS

!Ur fav TV actor harshad chopra :Dream:

! ur fav Singer male: erm ermm sonu nigamm Happy):

!Ur fav singer female sunidhi chauhan

!Ur fav TV actress shweta tiwari

!Ur fav bollywood actor ssrk and jhon abraham Happy):

!Who do u consider ur idol: erm i dnooo

!Fav writer/author well stephenie meyer :rolling on the floor:

!best frnd on SM ..loool im nt gna say 1 evry1 is my best frend :batting eyelashes:

!Best thing abt u: hahah erm i am easy going :rolling on the floor:

!Worst thing abt u.. hahhaha erm i gess i can be a little short temperd at times Shock:-):

Ok..thats it 4 now..i hope i'll come soon to torture u more..lol
loool its enuf for now :-h:
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Henna wrote:
hows the grilling going Asma? Sad(:

by the looks of it.. i guess these ppl are not sparing u.. :joker: no theyre not theyve got me all tied up Sad: :broken heart: :lol:

need to catch up with the thread.. then i'll ask u some Q's 😉 no worries take ure timee Grin:

Congo on being our 3rd Bakri!!! thankoooo =D

EDIT:

on seconds thuts.. u're having an easy time by the looks of it.. will definately have to grill u.. Evil or Very Mad nooo nooo u have exams and alot of uni workk..cant wastee timee:lol: Shock:-):
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 am

cong asma enjoy the hot seat
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 am

Asma wrote:

rahi: paagal and crazy hawwww :-O: :-O: :-O: :yuck: love struck(: love struck(:

but a great friend Shock:-): Happy:
awwwww Embarassed kiss: kiss: :hug: :hug:

Jho waada kiya woh nibhana parega :batting eyelashes: ...hi buddi :batting eyelashes: ...and I don't want short answers to these...not less than 50 words for each reply :smug:

1. Who influenced you the most when you were growing up?

2. Tell about your favorite childhood memory.

3. What was the saddest time in your life?

4. What was the happiest time in your life?

5. What was the best advice someone gave you?

6. Tell about your favorite vacation - or a trip you've taken?

7. If you could relive any part of your life, which part would it be?

8. Of what event/accomplishment in your life are you most proud?

9. How have you changed as you've grown older?

10. What was your most difficult accomplishment?

And lastly, this is the big one Grin: , and am outta here before u kill me :^#(^:

Write a letter to Ekta Kapoor telling her you want her to remove Harshad from KDMHMD for good as he is not the best person to play Prem and this time not even bring him back with plastic surgery bahaana :Dance: :Dance: :Dance:

Enjoy buddi!! kiss:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 am

Asma wrote:
poorvi wrote:
ok here r mine bombs:

verni: kuchiii kuuuu veryy cutoooo :Wink:

How sweet bachchaaaaaa... thnkuuuuuuu

Well congo again.. and here is my set... some very simple ones...

Write a love letter on behalf of maths to biology...

Write a one line lovestory of Reshu and cow jeejs...

Give one word for the this signature mansion...

The thing which brings a big smile on ur face...

Which telly wood actor would u like to marry...

Bas will ask later... abhi a lil busy..
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm

ok my one qustion
write a letter harshad chopra asking him too meet mee for dinner and also dec my good qualties to him
i will be back latter
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Rah wrote:

Jho waada kiya woh nibhana parega :batting eyelashes: ...hi buddi :batting eyelashes: ...and I don't want short answers to these...not less than 50 words for each reply :smug: hahahha nooo i was hoping this wouldnt come looool not less then 50 words ahhh kuch to raham karo Sad: :~angry:

1. Who influenced you the most when you were growing up?
i think my one of my cousins well shes a little older then me but ive always been close to her since i was little and i used to copy the things she used to do so i doo alot of the things she does haha u knw wen ure little and u wna become jus like the people elder then yuu hahaha

2. Tell about your favorite childhood memory.
ermm once i think i was 7 and i went to the seaside with alot of my relatives like 30 of us! and we built a little swimming pool with my uncle we digged alot of teh sand and filled it with water i was really small but i always remember this day coz i had loadz of fun hahaha

3. What was the saddest time in your life?
in january 2009 i was made member of week in signature mansions and someone called rahila tortured me with soo many questions it scarred me for lifeeee... hahah im sorry i jus couldnt think of a sad timee haha =P

4. What was the happiest time in your life?
i have loadz but on my 15th birthday party my freinds did me a surprise partyy it was a very memorable timeee and one of the happiest times eva! Happy:

5. What was the best advice someone gave you?
always forgive others in this way others will ignore our mistakes too Happy:

6. Tell about your favorite vacation - or a trip you've taken?
in 2005 i went to egypt with 23 poeple! all my cousins it was the best holiday eva! :B-): we all stayed on the smae floor in the hotel we practically raided the hotel and we would all go swiming 2geva aswell it used to be soooo fun hahahha and we visted all the otehr cities of egypt too it was just mindblowing jajaj

7. If you could relive any part of your life, which part would it be?
i think it would be going bak to primary school!! it was soo fun all day playing games and toys and no working! :B-):

8. Of what event/accomplishment in your life are you most proud?
well i think probabaly my school grades i got, i didnt work that hard so i was really happy with my results and my parents and family were also happy.

9. How have you changed as you've grown older?
well as i grew older i changed in a lot of ways some good some bad haha well i did become more understanding and more mature but i have become a bit short tempered i tend to loose my pateince and get angry alott Shock:-): :batting eyelashes: Happy:

10. What was your most difficult accomplishment?
i dont really have onee but this myt doo hahah when i was 13 i joined in a maths competition and i really wanted to win and i did so much revision few days b4 and then i won it woooooohooooooo :B-): Happy):

And lastly, this is the big one Grin: , and am outta here before u kill me :^#(^:

Write a letter to Ekta Kapoor telling her you want her to remove Harshad from KDMHMD for good as he is not the best person to play Prem and this time not even bring him back with plastic surgery bahaana :Dance: :Dance: :Dance:

love struck(: love struck(: love struck(: love struck(: love struck(: love struck(: love struck(:
rahilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa looool ahhhh ye kaisa question hai =O =O

dear ekta
please can you remove harshad from kis desh mein hai mera dil (full name more words
Happy):) i am facing many problems as his wife because many people are falling in love with him and even if the audience fight against this you cannot make him come back with the plastic surgery bahaana as he spends too much time working and less time at home so from now on no more kis desh for him!! :B-):

Enjoy buddi!! kiss:

rahilaaaaa love struck(:these questions were soooo long 10 questioon each 50 words altogether 500 words i dont think ive wrote that much for a school essay Happy):
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:31 pm

thanksss nitz =D

omdzz nitzz you cant be doing this to meeeeeeee nooo!! me write a letter to harshad for yuuu loool

erghh ill get bak to it 2morw abhi its 1:30 am and im feeling sleepy haha =P

verni i will also answer ure q's 2morw lool =P
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:13 am

Verni wrote:

Well congo again.. and here is my set... some very simple ones... simpleeeeee waat they dont look simple Happy):

Write a love letter on behalf of maths to biology... waaaat :-O: loool ermmm dear biology Happy): you are my lifeeee.. you are my soul i cant lice without you wehn i think about all that boring knowledge you give out to people which makes them suffer it amkes me want to love you even moree :=;:

Write a one line lovestory of Reshu and cow jeejs... once upon a time reshu was walking and she met a herd of cows, but in this herd a special cow jus stoood out, reshu dekhte dekhte use pyaar karne lagi :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

Give one word for the this signature mansion... amazingg =)

The thing which brings a big smile on ur face... my nephewwwww 😄

Which telly wood actor would u like to marry... hahhaha welll realistically speaking none of them coz u neva now wat thyre really like :twisted:

Bas will ask later... abhi a lil busy.. dont worries this will be enough :B-):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #3..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com