Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Amby
Scribbler
Amby

***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~*** - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~***   ***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 am

@chachii - hmm fi9 do one thing make it on IQ,eijo,imran,ranbir,zayed..basss i have such a big list ke aage ke yaad nai aare.. 'blush' 'blush'
@reeno - nai nai u only keep it..malum hai yaar oct mein hai..but kya pata kal ho na ho..issliye keep the gift wid u..oyee billion ki doc se millayin me.. 'Happy)' chal chal im a human being..me or don 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor'
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~*** - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~***   ***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~*** - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 am

Amby wrote:

really nice post 'clap' and thankx alot for reminding me about the topic \'blush\' and making it for me!! 'blush' 'blush'

but one correction to be made oyye im not kanjoos... '[-X'

loved those gifts..those chocolate truffles 'love struck' reminds me of my chocolate cake.. 'love struck' joh sab loogon ne khaa liya!!(but not to worry ill get one more today loll) 'blush'

heheheh dimaag bachpan se nai hai.. 'Happy)' so nth can b changed..lolll but seriously thankx a ton yaar for making the topic..it feels gr88.. 'hug' 'hug' butt mujhe giftt chahiyehhh then onllyyy ill throw a party for u ppll.. '\:d/'

haan i noe u posted some..bt mujhe sabse hatkkee chahiyeh since u a hatkkke frnd 'hug' of mynn issliye gift bhi hatke hona chahiyeh na.. 'blush'

Awww ur welcome yaar 'hug' ...am glad u liked it!!..waise there's no correction to be made kyun ke u ARE kanjoos!!! 'Razz' dekh ab itne gifts ke baad bhi saying u want hatke gift phir party 'Shock' ur hatke gift i'll give u soon dont worry 'blush' par ab tho party dedo '#-o'
Back to top Go down

***~***Happy B'day Amby!!!***~***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com