Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share a funny story!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

Share a funny story! Vide
PostSubject: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello fellow people!

Welcome to a new topic, aka Share a funny story. Simply put, you do as the topic name says, share with us something that has happened to you or you have witnessed. Let the circle go around guys and i'll start. Razz

My Story:
My sister was in her room, drinking a glass of water. I creeped in, moving the door carefully and quietly. Waited until i was completely behind her and screamed, "BOOOOOO!" the little girl, dropped her glass of water, spit out what was left in her mouth, and screamed! Hahahahah! what a site, if i had taken a picture i would have shared it. scared the broad day lights out of her.

same thing happened a few weeks back. its like what 1 in the afternoon? anyways, im lying in my room doing nothing in particular, but my eyes are closed. Jessi comes into my room, tiptoes quietly and leans towards me face. and then before she could do anything to scare me, I screamed BOOOO and snapped my eyes open. she flinched back and almost hits my dresser. and says 'damn you sukhi. everytime. im going to get you one day. you wait and watch. you watch your butt.' and storms out HAHAHAHHAHAH. dhangar thought she could get me Razz

Now its your turn!!!
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:06 am

Medical Problem

An old woman came into her doctor's office and confessed to an embarrassing problem. "I do that all the time, Doctor Johnson, but they're soundless, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I did it no less than twenty times. What can I do?"

"Here's a prescription, Mrs. Harris. Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a week."

Next week an upset Mrs. Harris marched into Dr. Johnson's office. "Doctor, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is worse! I'm doing it just as much, but now it smells terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Mrs. Harris," said the doctor soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your hearing!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:55 am

^^ Prii, this should have been posted in the Laughter Zone topic (which I have done so)...Sukhi has created this topic for funny incidents which have happened to you personally, something you yourself have undergone Happy
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 am

oh oops...lol
Back to top Go down
sukhi
Thanedaar
sukhi

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm

eh it works. do you have any stories rah? Grin

i have another one. today in medical class, the teacher droned on and on about stuff she repeated last week. and she said if you dont listen you'll fail the test. i said puh lease, i could pass this test with my eyes closed lol. and then ten minutes later, my eyes started closing so i took my stethoscope, put it in my ears and listened to my heart. i look up and my friend starts laughing uncontrollably. because i looked silly, like a lil' kid trying to see what i was listening for haha.
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am

i've pup named charlie..he keeps doing silly things all day which i find very funny. ek dum budhu hai. intelligent sirf khaane ke kaamon mein hai lol
khair uski detailed story will tell later

im sure we all keep mishearing something or the other each day. this is something that happened when charlie had arrived and i was telling one of frnd about him. i said to her that u know i have a black labra (his breed) n i was just completing my sentence when another girl who misheard me, interrupted saying , 'how come u can have a black zebra ?..theres no black zebra anywhere in the world' rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

i dont know how come 'labra' sounded 'zebra' to her rolling on the floor

moreover, i was just gonna clarify but my frnd stopped me saying rehn de, let her think its a zebra..akhir apna time waste karegi hi na thinking about a black zebra rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:19 am

lol lol

Well Sukhi I have plenty coz all my friends are really weird and keep getting into messes Grin

One of my absolute favs is the time we had gone for a night out. There's one friend of mine (let's call her A) who's a total fattoo, gets scared at the slightest!!! so my friend B and I planned on spooking her out at night...we made a paste of talcum powder and water and spread it on her face, then wrapped her in a white sheet...she then waited behind the door in the room...A went in and B jumped out!!! lol A got the shock of her life!!! lol till date we tease her loads abt that and she gets bugged!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share a funny story!   Share a funny story! Empty

Back to top Go down

Share a funny story!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com