Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Henna
Administrator
Henna

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Shahrukh Khan as God of love?
By ApunKaChoice

Sat, Mar 07, 2009 12:45 IST

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 20090307-0

Much has been speculated about Shahrukh Khan ’s role in director Mudassar Aziz’s film Dulha Mil Gaya .

The latest bit of rumour says the superstar plays the God of love in the Vivek Vaswani-produced film which has been in the making for god knows how long! SRK doesn’t play a naked winged boy with bow and arrow in hands. He rather plays a serene God of love who even indulges in some stunts.

It can be recalled that while shooting one of these stunts, SRK injured his shoulder and had to recently undergo a surgery at a Mumbai hospital. However, SRK doesn’t play a central role in ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’. He’s not even second fiddle to the lead hero Fardeen Khan .

Sources say SRK has just a guest appearance that’s restricted to a few scenes and a song that’s yet to be shot on SRK, Fardeen and the film’s leading lady, Sushmita Sen .

The film got stuck on floors after producer Vivek Vaswani increased SRK’s role from a cameo to a full-fledged one, much to the dismay of the superstar who’s apparently doing the film for free since Vaswani is, or at least was, his friend.

whose looking forward to this then? 'smug'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm

this ones quite funny... (depends how u take it I guess..)

The Shahrukh-Aamir banter is still on

By ApunKaChoice

Mon, Apr 13, 2009 18:40 IST

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 20090413-3
Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan may have certain issues that need ironing out, but that didn’t keep the two from their usual repartee when they met recently.

When SRK and Aamir met at Karan Johar’s Union
Park residence for two nights in a row last week, they mostly discussed
the issue of the spat between producers/distributors and multiplexes,
but in between their serious discussions, the two indulged in their
typical good-natured banter as well.

Reports quoting sources
who were present at the meeting say that when pastries were served to
everyone, SRK wittily remarked: “With Aamir around, I have to eat
something extra sweet.”

Aamir, too, did not mind the dig and rather smiled back. Later, when
Aamir went to freshen up but came back three times and complained to
Karan that all the toilets were occupied, SRK found another opportunity
to take a potshot.

“Arre, what’s with you? Do you want to pee
in every toilet in Karan’s house?” SRK is learnt to have said, invoking
laughter from everyone around.

Maan Gaye, SRK. You’ve got some sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Discussion

Have a read of the synopsis for one of SRK's most awaited flicks and answer a few questions. Short and Simple!

My Name Is Khan (MNIK) Movie Synopsis:

SRK and Kajol are paired as husband and wife. The story is set against post 9/11 tragedy. SRK will play a Muslim who gets wrongly detained on a flight because his last name is Khan and hence the authorities think that must make him a terrorist?

1. Do you think the title of the movie suits the plot well?
2. Is this the type of storyline you expected for this movie?
3. Are you a little disappointed/ glad that it's not of a romance genre?
(seeing as it is Kadz and SRK)

feel free to add anything else you'd like to say...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 am

Thx fr the article henna.....

SRK and Aamir war just seems like on present scene being cooling down..bt nt in real....

And dunno m nt excited abt his forthcoming film even thou it has the magical pair back again.....
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 am

thnks henna fr art
aamir srk cold vibes btw them might have got over i think little
new movis tittle suits it i think haa i am disappointed little about tht movie not bieng romantic one but it is different concept all together fr them let see
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:03 am

nice articles ':-?' gonna reply to them later pehle ye q's answr kardun 'Wink)'

i toh thot it wuld b SRK' Autobiography or something like that..i really didnt know k ye plot hai..will b looking forward to it tho

2. Is this the type of storyline you expected for this movie?nahi..i expected it to b a comic n romantic film..itni serious film didnt expect

3. Are you a little disappointed/ glad that it's not of a romance genre?im not khush with this yaar..kajol n SRK..n itni serious type story..wuld have lovedd if it was a total romantic story 'blush'
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 am

Henna wrote:

When heard the movie name for the first time...saath hi read what the story is gonna be about so didnt get time to develop my own plot...
'Happy)'

Erm...not really...If it was on me...I would have named the movie 'Just coz My Name is Khan'...
':-?' 'Wink)'

Not disappointed as such...ho sakta hai iss movie mein bhi hidden romance ho 'batting eyelashes' ...and plus will see them for the first time in such a serious film - based on a sensitive issue...so waiting for the movie actually.

Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm

*Resham* wrote:
Thx fr the article henna.....

SRK and Aamir war just seems like on present scene being cooling down..bt nt in real....

And dunno m nt excited abt his forthcoming film even thou it has the magical pair back again.....

no problem reshu... yaar I dunno wat's happening between the two. I was slightly disappointed yaar reading the synopsis personally... but it's a KJ flick perhaps might win us over... scratch

nitya wrote:
thnks henna fr art
aamir srk cold vibes btw them might have got over i think little
new movis tittle suits it i think haa i am disappointed little about
tht movie not bieng romantic one but it is different concept all
together fr them let see

same here yaar... agree with you nits..
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm

amrit23 wrote:
nice articles ':-?' gonna reply to them later pehle ye q's answr kardun 'Wink)' nice to see you here yaar.. section ki moderator aayi humare chote se FC mein 'Wink)'

i toh thot it wuld b SRK' Autobiography or something like that..i really didnt know k ye plot hai..will b looking forward to it tho

EXACTLY!!! I thut exactly the same yaar... the title just misleads you into thinking it's actually about SRK... plus they have a chota kid playing SRK just makes u think he is SRK in childhood 'Wink)'

Aisi flick mein kyun they need a child artist? one wouldn't think of it...

2. Is this the type of storyline you expected for this movie?nahi..i expected it to b a comic n romantic film..itni serious film didnt expect

I hope I still enjoy the flick... although it's the complete opp genre I'd hoped it would be... ':-?'

3. Are you a little disappointed/ glad that it's not of a romance genre?im not khush with this yaar..kajol n SRK..n itni serious type story..wuld have lovedd if it was a total romantic story 'blush'

hope kuch kuch ache sweet scenes beech mein ho... n this KJ doesn't cut any awesome srk-kadz scenes out coz he thinks there's too many... like in k3g ':-L'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Donny wrote:
Henna wrote:

Donnyyyyyy!!!!! 'hug'

When heard the movie name for the first time...saath hi read what the story is gonna be about so didnt get time to develop my own plot...
'Happy)'

lucky u yaar avoided the disappointment... 'b-('

Erm...not really...If it was on me...I would have named the movie 'Just coz My Name is Khan'...
':-?' 'Wink)'

I wudn't have named it anything to do with 'khan' personally.. idea.. lets have a renaming MNIK discussion instead 'Happy)'

Not disappointed as such...ho sakta hai iss movie mein bhi hidden romance ho 'batting eyelashes' ...and plus will see them for the first time in such a serious film - based on a sensitive issue...so waiting for the movie actually.

Lets hope so... but still seriousness is disappointing me... y did it have to be on this issue? 'b-('
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Article 1. SRK as God of Love. accepted! but fardeen khan as the main hero n SRK in a cameo 'Shock' jus hope this film isnt a disappointment..im getting not so good khyaals thinking fardeen will b in the lead role ':-?'
khair will b looking forward to SRK's performance 'Grin'

Article 2. awesum 'rolling on the floor' this jus proves that both these actors are mature enough n know how to react to things. these media wale aise hi faaltu mein keep on exaggerating things b/w them 'not talking'
im glad both of them are taking each other as a good competitor n keep coming up with good films for us. viewers ka isse zyada fayeda aur kya ho sakta hai 'Wink)'
waise i'll b waiting for more such articles 'Happy)'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:24 pm

I think movie flop na ho jaye issliye they are asking SRK to do the cameo personally...

and I don't 101% trust jo media says yaar... it's like they can paint a picture any way they like... jo sach hai woh SRK Aamir hi jaane...

After posting the article saw some event pictures where both were and they sort of told a diffi story...

forget it anyway... lets rename my name is khan to something that suits the plot more ':-?'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm

srk at the IPL gala dinner...'Wink)'

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 Jremoh

out of the crazy IPL fans here is anyone supporting SRK's team? 'Wink)'

Although I'm an SRK fanatic... I tend not to go for something just because my favourites are endorsing it... *my view* not that i'm watching IPL 'Wink)'...

I don't like it when ppl think they (and others) have to support something just coz their fav celeb is there. (beshak usse pehle they've never even heard of wat the celeb is endorsing)
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm

SRK tho is a very kind, generous n intelligent man but dunno why he decided to replace Saurav Ganguly with McCullum as captain knwoing wat the results culd be

jus a day b4 yesterday, they were showing SRK's interview straight from the ground where he accepted that he's been getting 'Hate Mails' coz of his decision

in my opnion, ye toh hona hi tha. Dada is the one who gets always ignored n he's the one jisko whole country supports like anything, including me

can b a case, the coach wanted to do this n SRK didnt interfere. but jo bhi, right now, SRK is appearing to b a villain here

wat nxt supports this is that ever since the IPL has started, only Dada has been performing. that McCullum toh is totally doing nothing 'waiting'

(yesterday's match b/w KKR n Rajasthan Royals was a heart-throbbing one..first KKR were loosing, then due to Dada's 48, the match tied. in IPL they have "super over" instead of "bowl out" for tied matches 'Happy)' like whosoever team makes more runs in that over wins, usmein fir RR won defeating KKR..jus a perfect match for a cricket fan 'Wink)' )

i dont mean to say anything against SRK. jus telling u how the things are like here since u talked of IPL 'Wink)'

Moreover, this time around, not many ppl are watching out for the teams ownd by bollywood stars
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 pm

heres the video. his interview starts at 2:14, usse pehle nothing much to see actually. i liked the way he was optimistic n happy but this video is after the 2nd match of KKR, wuld love to see his views on The 3rd match tho which was jus yesterday 'Wink)'

Both SRK n Saurav Ganguly have been unlucky actually..
perhaps the most competent team but not been able to win matches
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 pm

thnks amu
huu agree with u completely
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:01 am

will check out the vid in a while amrit... need to finish studying

found this whilst procrastinating tho... 'Wink)'

Shocking: SRK sends back his desi cheerleaders

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 SrkSuper star Shah Rukh Khan, also the owner of Kolkata Knight Riders IPL team has packed off his desi cheerleaders

who were selected through the much hyped dance reality show on NDTV Imagine called Knights and Angels.

What was extremely disheartening for these girls was that they never got a single opportunity to showcase

what they were selected for.

Sources reveal, “The six girls - Sanna, Samyukta, Ritika, Ananya, Sunanda and Rupali had flown to IPL venue country,

South Africa on April 15th but then were told that they won’t be given a chance to perform as the people there wanted

only South African cheerleaders on the field.

They haven’t been given any money as yet as well and have

been made to sign a one year contract which states that financial help would be considered only after Shah Rukh is

back to Mumbai from South Africa on April 30th.

It is not SRK’s fault that he could not allow them to cheer for

any of his team matches. He tried his best to get things worked but simply could not. However, these girls were taken

to watch three of the KKR matches in Cape Town.”
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 am

Thx fr posting this henna....

Waise m sad tht KKR is losing badly....bt cant help...they just knw how to make a big propaganda.....a great team bt zero results....
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am

yes it hurts when they loose
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 am

'Shock' no posts in this FC for more than a month... cum on guys this is not good.. 'waiting' 'waiting' lets get this FC rocking...

After 19 years, SRK takes 'soapy' route!
June 10, 2009

After a failed attempt through Paanchvi Paas and courting moderate success in Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), Shah Rukh Khan will be seen on television - this time in a soap series to be produced by Yash Chopra!

Interestingly, the actor who has made it big on the silver screen, had debuted nearly 19 years ago, and got recognition on the small screen through soaps like Dil Darya, Fauji, Circus and Doosra Kewal. He had also done a cameo in the Anjan Srivastava-starrer Waghle ki Duniya. Though he was not so acknowledged by the public back then, he is returning to small screen to make his mark, once more.

Grapevine also has it that filmmaker Yash Chopra has jumped into the ‘soap’ bandwagon on television, roping in his blue-eyed boy to be a part of one of his serials. A source adds that SRK, who comes at a price, will be involving some of his leading ladies like Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji in this show. So, it will be a double treat to watch SRK with his leading actresses.

Not only this, Shah Rukh is also geared up to make shows for another
TV channel. Well, Shah Rukh seems to be playing his cards right to win over Tellyland. Salman, Akki are you hearing?

Credit:
www.hindustantimes.com
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 pm

thnks fr art henna
i heard ki srk is starting second season of fauji
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:35 am

^ Really Nits? Is that pakki khabar? SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 114242

Whose looking forward to my name is khan (MNIK)? SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 813205 The promo's out finally! 1st half of it seems fun.. whilst the 2nd half seems really dull in my opinion. SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 Icon_scratch

I'll try and post it if I get time later on!
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

OMGG??????
SERIOUSLYY???
lol... thtd b funny.. Razz
fauji srk again!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 pm

i never saw fauji 1..so if second season is coming i'll defi. try to catch it Happy
but now srk will better suit in the role of a Major or Brigadier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com