Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:04 am

Verni ji...aap mahaan ho ji..mere emoticons ka exact matlab nikaala hai ji...thanku thanku :hug:

Sonu...ab kya karein...Resh gets tired of one thing very easily :#-o: ...rofl kiya, saaf karne ka kaam humko dediya BoredHappy: ....bounce kiya, energy kam hogayee :#:-S: .....tho now talking about cows Sigh
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:53 am

wht is going here still cow only naa
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:57 am

hiiiii nitz hows u?
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:09 am

not good poori
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 am

hmmm i know u r too bad nitz :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 am

bounce haa good
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:19 am

ab tujhe kya hua nittu BoredHappy:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

saab ajeeb saa laag rah hii
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 pm

awww Nitz don't stress yaar.....abhi settle hone main time tho lagega nah...do this ----- :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: all worries ghayab!!!
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 am

Dont stress out like rahi said...yeah do this :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 pm

ok let me do thid tooo :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:13 pm

:rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: ok on u all advice thoda i am doing it
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:58 am

good nitz....good..continue...lolz
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:04 am

loo i finshed doing itt still i am feeling same
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:11 am

ok nitz.....i think u shd try bouncing too bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 am

haa all making mee do excersices it looks like
okk let me try jumps
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:59 am

Nitz... bachcha... shuru shuru mein u will feel that.. but tum uske baare mein nahi socho... u can msg me anytime... okk.. give ur new number...

Us din baat karke I felt ki u r feeling low... but dunno worry.. Hum sab hain naa...
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:39 pm

haaa def tryieng my best verni us din i felt nice talkinh to u.wait i will messg u my new no
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 am

Awww yaar am so sorry you're still feeling so low...don't worry...aadat par jayegi....it always happens that when you go to a new place, you feel really down and depressed, slowly as you adjust, sab teekh ho jayega :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: kiss:

And Munnabhai se seekha hai, this is the best stress reliever :Wink): ------- :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 am

Nitz...I too want ur new no....

And yaar dont stress urself...relax sweets...*huggies*
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 am

@ reshu : tujhe number dene ka ek faayda batayegi....??????
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 am

heyy whats going on hereee? :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:11 pm

thnks i am tryieng my best
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

@Verni: Bahut saare faayde hai.... :rolling on the floor: ek ho toh bataun :rolling on the floor:

@Nitz: Dont wry yaar...sab theek hoga :hug:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 am

thoda thoda fine now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!   CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

CC: Reshu's ROFL Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 31 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com