Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 am

Wow poorvi maths calculations to hain hi achche...

and the story is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :rolling on the floor: :Dance:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Verni wrote:
Okk poorvi u'r doing gud....thankuuu love struck:

My questions...

One siggy which u think would be most unique of all :For me d siggy which wud hv Srk,Shahid & hu altogether wud be unique love struck:

One actor's siggy which u think wud never luk gud whatever henna and nidhi do :Imran Hashmi... Grin:

One actor's siggy which u wud luv to be made with urs :Srk

One siggy of a cricketer which u wud want to be made with ur pic : Brett lee & me Embarassed

as uahave already decided ur teacher, "Henna" to kya gurudakshins u'll giv for learning to make sig-making : yes ...Whtever my Guruji wud ask me :batting eyelashes:

Kiski siggy u'll make first :Hu & Srk

which is the best siggy of henna u've ever liked :d latest one...hu wid a ball...it was too hott :Dream:

which is the best siggy u've ever liked (not of henna) :there r many...one huTi sig made by mirja_ajju on dis anniversy of huju..is one of my fav rt now :batting eyelashes:

I thot pehle siggy questions hi poonch lun... :lol:
yup i answered these...wht nxt sweets :hug:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:43 pm

*Resham* wrote:
Poorvi: Fab maths calculations :-bd: ...good good..me impressed Embarassed ...and man this cow never goes behind off me :rolling on the floor: ....the best part is ..OMG...too much ..I just cant stop Rolfing now... :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: the results are too too baddddddddddddd... :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

kaha tha na maine..results khatarnak honge lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> :lol:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Verni wrote:
Wow poorvi maths calculations to hain hi achche...

and the story is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :rolling on the floor: :Dance:

Thanks verni...kafi dino baad itni maths kari :#:-S: ....yaap mast story na....too funny :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:33 pm

hiiii Poorviii

Congrats on being the first murgi of SM :hug:

Lemme ask few qs..

1)whts ur best pass time>?

2)If u had to propose 1 guy on earth whu wuld he be?

3)Define admittance and impedence :rolling on the floor:

4)Whts is a constructor

5)Which is the tallest building of the world :B-):

6)U think u can be the badshah of madness :8-}:

7)silliest thing u have done so far Grin:

8)Ur best post on dis site

i guess enuf fr nw..hehe...enjoy
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:39 pm

cong poorvi
i will back too grilling
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 am

anku2cute wrote:
hiiii Poorviii hiiiiiiii Anku :hug:

Congrats on being the first murgi of SM :hug: thanks sweets Happy:

Lemme ask few qs..

1)whts ur best pass time>? net surfing,chatting(owling) Happy:

2)If u had to propose 1 guy on earth whu wuld he be? hmmm :-?: Hu is married...so it wud be Shahid kapoor now Embarassed

3)Define admittance and impedence :rolling on the floor: :-?: :-?: :-?: :-SS: oye physics me padha tha....now i dont remember yaar....C,C++ n all padhke sab bhool gayi :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

4)Whts is a constructor it initialize d members of d object as soos as it is created in memory (ohh woow i remember d definition completly :Dance: ) Anku r u an Engg student too??

5)Which is the tallest building of the world :B-): Burj Dubai Happy:

6)U think u can be the badshah of madness :8-}: yaap for sure....im mad already :8-}: Happy):

7)silliest thing u have done so far Grin: Once i left my calci in classroom after exam.... :oops:

8)Ur best post on dis site hmmm sochna padega :-?: :-?:

i guess enuf fr nw..hehe...enjoy
yup nice ques...enjoyed 😄
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:20 am

nitya wrote:
cong poorvi
i will back too grilling

thanks nitz....ok be back soon im waiting :hug:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:13 am

poorvi wrote:

1. Poorvi (D)
2. Henna (F)
3. Donny (E)

4. Reshu (A)
5. Rahila (C)
6. Verni (B)
7. NIds (H)
8. Anku (G)

NIds hit verni over the head with a belen. Bachcha teri yaadash khogayee!! :lol:

Rahila saw this and jumped onto Reshu's lap. Dostana 2 chal rahi hai kya?? BoredHappy: BoredHappy:...Resh stay away from me!!! kiss: Grin:

Donny
cried, whilst Poorvi ran after NIds and Henna jumped of a cliff. haila!!!suicide!!nahiiiinn...Donny lut gaya :-O:

Anku
wiped Donny's tears. Sad(: Dostana Part 3 shuru :@-):

Reshu fell in love with a cow. huh?? :-O: :-O: :-O: Resh yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?? :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

At their wedding Poorvi was the pundit. sab sanyaas lelo phir!! :sleep: :sleep:

Verni
n Anku dated each other but Verni cheated and ran off with henna. Dostana Part 4 :-O: Henna & Verni Bewafaas!! :#-o:

NIds
caught Henna and beat them with a jharu, whilst DOnny watched. Henna maar khai aur Donny kuchh na kare :b-(: aaj kal ka pyaar Sigh

Rahila stepped on poo. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: No comments

Verni
told them to take of their shoe. Reshu sat on their pooey shoe. way to go Resh!! :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

Anku
removed the shoe from under Reshu and Henna licked it. :8-}: eeeeeewwwwww grossssss love struck_X:

Donny
and Nids are dating Poorvi. Dostana Part 5 & 6 ek saath...hawwww :-O: :-O:

Anku
wants to have an affair with Reshu but is married to Henna. ab main kahan hoon even I don't know...yeh kahani hai ke ekta kapoor ka serial :-S: :-S:
Rahila is attracted to monkeys lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> . aisa insaan se tho bandar achhe hai :8-|: :[-X: :[-X:

Verni
is lonely. oye hoye bachcha....jise doond rahi hoon main har ghali..woh ghaana suit hota hai :-?:

Reshu
ate Verni's leg :shock: . ab yeh pakka ekta kapoor ka serial hi hai :^o: :#-o:

Rahila
screamed at Poorvi Crying or Very sad 😉 . haila!! :-O: kaiko?? :-t: :-t:

Donny
kissed Henna ❤ lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> . awwwwwwwwwwww ab BAG films ka serial hua!! love struck: love struck: love struck:

Anku
hugged NIds :hug: . Dostana Part..... ermm chalo chhoro Sigh

All lived happily ever after. 😁 Yaadon ki baarat nikli hai aaj dil ke dwaare :Dream: :Dream: :Dream:

Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:20 am

Rah wrote:
poorvi wrote:

1. Poorvi (D)
2. Henna (F)
3. Donny (E)

4. Reshu (A)
5. Rahila (C)
6. Verni (B)
7. NIds (H)
8. Anku (G)

NIds hit verni over the head with a belen. Bachcha teri yaadash khogayee!! :lol:

Rahila saw this and jumped onto Reshu's lap. Dostana 2 chal rahi hai kya?? BoredHappy: BoredHappy:...Resh stay away from me!!! kiss: Grin: oye ye to Reshu to tughse bolna chahiye Rahi...u jumped on her :rolling on the floor:

Donny cried, whilst Poorvi ran after NIds and Henna jumped of a cliff. haila!!!suicide!!nahiiiinn...Donny lut gaya :-O:

Anku
wiped Donny's tears. Sad(: Dostana Part 3 shuru :@-):

Reshu fell in love with a cow. huh?? :-O: :-O: :-O: Resh yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?? :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

At their wedding Poorvi was the pundit. sab sanyaas lelo phir!! :sleep: :sleep: oye kaiko sanyas lelo :Wink:

Verni
n Anku dated each other but Verni cheated and ran off with henna. Dostana Part 4 :-O: Henna & Verni Bewafaas!! :#-o: kya kare zamana hi kharab hai Happy):

NIds
caught Henna and beat them with a jharu, whilst DOnny watched. Henna maar khai aur Donny kuchh na kare :b-(: aaj kal ka pyaar Sigh

Rahila stepped on poo. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: No comments oye ab do na comments....why u did it :Wink: :-?:

Verni told them to take of their shoe. Reshu sat on their pooey shoe. way to go Resh!! :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:

Anku
removed the shoe from under Reshu and Henna licked it. :8-}: eeeeeewwwwww grossssss love struck_X:

Donny
and Nids are dating Poorvi. Dostana Part 5 & 6 ek saath...hawwww :-O: :-O:

Anku
wants to have an affair with Reshu but is married to Henna. ab main kahan hoon even I don't know...yeh kahani hai ke ekta kapoor ka serial :-S: :-S: ye kahani hi hai Rah...its Henna's Idea....maine to sirf characters ke name likhe Happy: Grin:
Rahila is attracted to monkeys lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> . aisa insaan se tho bandar achhe hai :8-|: :[-X: :[-X: oye hoye tht means a monkey is gonna be our jiju Rahi? :-O: :-O: :rolling on the floor:

Verni
is lonely. oye hoye bachcha....jise doond rahi hoon main har ghali..woh ghaana suit hota hai :-?:

Reshu
ate Verni's leg :shock: . ab yeh pakka ekta kapoor ka serial hi hai :^o: :#-o:

Rahila
screamed at Poorvi Crying or Very sad 😉 . haila!! :-O: kaiko?? :-t: :-t: why u did dis to me Rahi...u screamed at me...yahi thi tere dosti :broken heart: :broken heart: dost dost na raha :broken heart:

Donny
kissed Henna ❤ lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> . awwwwwwwwwwww ab BAG films ka serial hua!! love struck: love struck: love struck: yup a happy ending Happy:

Anku
hugged NIds :hug: . Dostana Part..... ermm chalo chhoro Sighits dostana part 7 yaar Happy):

All lived happily ever after. 😁 Yaadon ki baarat nikli hai aaj dil ke dwaare :Dream: :Dream: :Dream: ye gana kyun?? :Wink:

Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:24 am

This is completely hilarious.... :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 am

good one
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 am

poorvi wrote:
Henna wrote:
Donny kissed Henna ❤ lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> .
Thenkoo...EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

poorvi wrote:
anku2cute wrote:

2)If u had to propose 1 guy on earth whu wuld he be? hmmm :-?: Hu is married...so it wud be Shahid kapoor now Embarassed
Anku won't like this... Happy):
Rah wrote:
poorvi wrote:
Donny kissed Henna ❤ lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> . awwwwwwwwwwww ab BAG films ka serial hua!! love struck: love struck: love struck:
Noo.... :batting eyelashes:...Karan Johar's film...Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 am

Here are some more questions for you from my question bank...Enjoy... 😄

73-Last time u literally rolled on the floor?
74-Last time u got wet in rain?
75-Last time u sang a song?
76-Last time u banged ur
head on the wall/desk?
77-Last time u said 'i dont like u' to someone?
78-Last time u sneezed?
79-Last time u typed the word "the"?
80-Last time u said bubyee?
81-Last time u spend money on sth?
82-Last time u bought something (name it)?
83-Last time u said idiot?
84-Last time u said dumbo?
85-Last time u said sweets?
86-Last time u ate a chocolate?
87-Last time u went to a party?
88-Last time u felt like dancing?
89-Last time u felt like partying?
90-Last time u felt like going onto the beach?
91-Last time u when felt like watching tom n jerry fight?
92-Last time u wanted to pull ur
best friends leg?
93-Last time u wanted to show off?
94-Last time u SMS'd someone?
95-Last time u called some one?
96-Last time u checked ur
cellphone if u have any SMS or miss call?
97-Last time u slept on ur
desk while chatting?
98-Last time u watched TV?
99-Last time u saw any romantic scene of ur
fav jodi (Telly/Bolly)?
100-Last time u watched powerpuffgirls?
101-Last time u said _____ (ur
fav actor/crush) is mine (urs)?
102-Last time u went for a walk?
103-Last time it rained in ur
city (when)?
104-Last time u felt tired and why?
105-Last time u felt like going on a date and with whom?
106-Last time u felt like sending someone on date and whom?
107-Last time u saw SRK?
108-Last time u saw 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'?
109-Last time u dreamed about a bhoot?

110-Last time u used >> Grin:
?

111-Last time u used >> :batting eyelashes:
?

112-Last time u used >> Razz:
?

113-Last time u used >> :rolling on the floor:
?

114-Last time u used >> :-?:
?

115-Last time u used >> :broken heart:
?

116-Last time u used >> love struck:
?

117-Last time u used >> :hug: ?

118-Last time u used >> :Devil:
?
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 am

:oops: stay away from shahid poorv...ahem ahemm

and yeah im an engg. student...how abt u
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 am

Donny wrote:
Here are some more questions for you from my question bank...Enjoy... 😄

73-Last time u literally rolled on the floor? 3 days before.....i was watching a comedy show
74-Last time u got wet in rain?3 months ago
75-Last time u sang a song?im singing a song even now.....maahi frm movie Raaz 😄
76-Last time u banged ur
head on the wall/desk?yesterday night :oops:
77-Last time u said 'i dont like u' to someone?my sis..she was not doing my work i said Happy:
78-Last time u sneezed?10 mins before Happy):
79-Last time u typed the word "the"? the.... see i typed it rt now Grin:
80-Last time u said bubyee? some hours before :-h:
81-Last time u spend money on sth?yesterday on a chocolate
82-Last time u bought something (name it)?chocolate
83-Last time u said idiot?don't remember yaar
84-Last time u said dumbo?yesterday
85-Last time u said sweets?today...i said i dont like sweets :rolling on the floor:
86-Last time u ate a chocolate?yesterday
87-Last time u went to a party?last month..my frns bday
88-Last time u felt like dancing?i didnt felt... i was dancing...aise he masti me :Dance:
89-Last time u felt like partying?kafi time se i didnt felt like partying
90-Last time u felt like going onto the beach?hmmm yaad karna padega :-?:
91-Last time u when felt like watching tom n jerry fight?kafi dino se nahi dekhi...now i feel like watching it
92-Last time u wanted to pull ur
best friends leg?i keep pulling it... :rolling on the floor:
93-Last time u wanted to show off? :-?: :-?:
94-Last time u SMS'd someone?10 mins before to my frnd Happy:
95-Last time u called some one?few mins before my sis
96-Last time u checked ur
cellphone if u have any SMS or miss call?abbhi kiya Grin:
97-Last time u slept on ur
desk while chatting?never :batting eyelashes:
98-Last time u watched TV?today 2 hr before
99-Last time u saw any romantic scene of ur
fav jodi (Telly/Bolly)?sukk scene in todays epi..when kk was remembering sumit love struck:
100-Last time u watched powerpuffgirls?never Grin: Happy:
101-Last time u said _____ (ur
fav actor/crush) is mine (urs)?i said hu is mine when i saw him in indian idol last...he was luking too hot :Dream:
102-Last time u went for a walk?2 days ago

103-Last time it rained in ur
city (when)?yaad nahi Grin:
104-Last time u felt tired and why?when i came back frm colg on dis sat...after exam
105-Last time u felt like going on a date and with whom?i wanna go on date wid shahid Embarassed ...sry anku :hug:
106-Last time u felt like sending someone on date and whom?dont remember.....but now its u & Henna :Wink:
107-Last time u saw SRK?today on tv....in song haule haule :Dream:
108-Last time u saw 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'?its last epi..galti se dekh liya tha Sad(:
109-Last time u dreamed about a bhoot?dont remember

110-Last time u used >> Grin:
?in yr Q no 100

111-Last time u used >> :batting eyelashes:
?in yr Q no 97

112-Last time u used >> Razz:
?dis one...rt now Razz:

113-Last time u used >> :rolling on the floor:
? in yr Q no 92

114-Last time u used >> :-?:
?in Q no 93

115-Last time u used >> :broken heart:
?hmmm :-?: :-?:

116-Last time u used >> love struck:
?in yr Q no 99

117-Last time u used >> :hug: ?qno 105

118-Last time u used >> :Devil:
?
i wanna use it for u now :Devil: oye itne ques aate kahan se hain tere pass yaar :Wink:

:#:-S: :#:-S: :#:-S: :#:-S: :sleep: :sleep:

Donny u r d biggest griller ...maan gayi main :#:-S:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:58 am

Donny wrote:
poorvi wrote:
Henna wrote:
Donny kissed Henna ❤ lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> .
Thenkoo...EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed awwwww yr welcome Donny....but maine kya kiya ye to "Rab ne bana di jodi " hai na :Wink: ...sabki baaton se to yahi lagta hai Grin: Happy):

poorvi wrote:
anku2cute wrote:

Anku won't like this... Happy): hmmm Anku loves shahid too ? Happy:
Rah wrote:
poorvi wrote:
Donny kissed Henna ❤ lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> . awwwwwwwwwwww ab BAG films ka serial hua!! love struck: love struck: love struck:
Noo.... :batting eyelashes:...Karan Johar's film...Embarassed
but characters to maine decide kiye Happy: :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:01 pm

anku2cute wrote:
:oops: stay away from shahid poorv...ahem ahemm

woow anku u love shahid too Happy:

and yeah im an engg. student...how abt u
yaap im an engg student too Happy:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:08 am

Poo am back!! :smug:

What is your full name?
*Your birth date:
*What color is your hair? Is it short, medium or long?
*What color are your eyes?
*How tall are you?
*Single or Taken?
*Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?
*What music do you listen to the most?
*Name your 3 closest friends on Sig Mansion
*Which one is your very best friend?
*Ever been in love?
*On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?
*Do you excercise regularly? If so, how often?[/b]
*Zodiac sign?
*Have any nick names? If so, what?
*Name a couple of T.V. shows you watch a lot.
*Movie(s) you can watch over and over (NOT SRK's!!)
*Wear glasses?
*Do you have siblings? If so, how many?
*Do you like to dance?
*Sing?
*Favorite color?
*Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?
*Do you regret anything?
*Name 5 of the most important things in your life.
*Any phobias?
*Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
*3 physical features you get complimented on a lot:
*Name someone you can tell just about anything to.
*Favorite food:
*Do you like to shop?
*How often do you go online?
*Something or someone you miss the most from childhood:
*Have you had enough of my questions?
*Are you sure?
*Totally completely sure?
*I should think not, so 1 more thing to do Grin: ...Write a letter to Husein explaining the behaviours and attitudes of the different members of Sig Mansion and tell him why he should love them all!! :Wink:
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:49 pm

awwwww congratulations on being mansioneer of the weeek! wooo youre the first! hope yuuu enjoy 😁

Asma 😁
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 pm

Sorry to post here this..bt asma ur age is 96 :rolling on the floor: ..a very old person in our forum...shhhhhhhhhh :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 am

Rah wrote:
Poo am back!! :smug: welcome back :hug:

*What is your full name? Poorvi Khare
*Your birth date:17 sep 1989
*What color is your hair? Is it short, medium or long?i hv black hair,its medium
*What color are your eyes?black
*How tall are you?5'3''
*Single or Taken?single Happy:
*Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?no i dont hv pets....but i wanna hv a dog Grin:
*What music do you listen to the most?slow & romantic songs.
*Name your 3 closest friends on Sig Mansion im new to everyone out here Rah...so not yet very close to anybody Sad: ...but i wish to be Happy: ...hope one day at least some of u wud call me their close frnd... Embarassed even if i hv to name..i can say its u...coz i hv interacted wid u most & chatted wid u :hug:
*Which one is your very best friend?here.......hope i wud hv one soon Embarassed
*Ever been in love?nope Sad:
*On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?emm 3/5 Grin:
*Do you excercise regularly? If so, how often?[/b]no..my dad keep telling me i should........but im too lazy Embarassed Happy):
*Zodiac sign?Pisces
*Have any nick names? If so, what?some frnds call me poo Happy: ...hey u also called me tht :hug:
*Name a couple of T.V. shows you watch a lot. kk & hannah montana
*Movie(s) you can watch over and over (NOT SRK's!!) Jab we met

Wear glasses?yaap
*Do you have siblings? If so, how many?i hv one younger sis
*Do you like to dance?i love dancing... :Dance: :Dance: :Dance: :Dance: .
*Sing?yaap....singing is my hobby too... :batting eyelashes:
*Favorite color?blue & orange
*Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?physical figth... i always hv it wid my sis......cant count how many time Happy):
*Do you regret anything?nope...i beleive whtever happens happens to be gud Happy:
*Name 5 of the most important things in your life.my family,frnds,my dreams Embarassed ,love Embarassed ,money lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> :rolling on the floor:
*Any phobias?nope
*Are you a heavy or light sleeper?a heavy sleeper....i love sleeping :sleep: :rolling on the floor:
*3 physical features you get complimented on a lot: eyes,nose & hair Embarassed
*Name someone you can tell just about anything to.my best frnd & my sis
*Favorite food:pizza,burger,dosa,springroll,chaat,.................................................im too foodie Embarassed Happy):
*Do you like to shop?a lot Grin:
*How often do you go online?2 times a day
*Something or someone you miss from ur childhood days? i miss playing those silly games like..ghar ghar in which one used to be a husband & another wife.... :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor:
*Have you had enough of my questions?ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai :rolling on the floor:
*Are you sure?10000000000000%
*Totally completely sure?10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
*I should think not, so 1 more thing to do Grin: ...Write a letter to Husein explaining the behaviours and attitudes of the different members of Sig Mansion and tell him why he should love them all!! :Wink:hmmmm kafi sochna padega......tht means using brain ...mushkil hai:)): ....Rah baad me likhungi soch kar ok :Wink:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:27 am

Asma wrote:
awwwww congratulations on being mansioneer of the weeek! wooo youre the first! hope yuuu enjoy 😁

Asma 😁

Thanks Asma...yup im d first one 😄
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:20 am

Poorvi...r u a Maharashtrian.... :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:54 am

*Resham* wrote:
Poorvi...r u a Maharashtrian.... :batting eyelashes:

no reshu...im not maharashtrian......u tooo got confused na...coz of of my surname...many people think im a maharashtrian 😄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com