Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 am

mee too no comment
thnks donny fr pic
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:48 pm

I should've known Don would post this!!! '/Happy' ...Akki's such a namuna honestly...kya kya karta rehta hai...izzat
ki waat lagaa di 'X_X' ..par aisa nothing harmful bhi...he asked her to just unbutton not unzip...phir bhi izzat ki waat lagi tho sahi...I mean if u wanna do something like that, do it at home nah '8-|'
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:17 am

Check out awesome wallpapers of Kambakht Ishq on MB, click on the link below:

Akshay and Kareena in KI
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:48 pm

humm they look nice together
thnks fr link
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:48 am

Different? Really? They are poles apart...yet so close

Come at nine… or rather eight in the morning, says Archana, Akshay Kumar’s manager and I do a doubletake. Is this a joke? A Bollywood star wanting to do a shoot and interview at 8 am? As it turns out, Archana wasn’t kidding.

Bollywood heart-throb Akshay Kumar and his successful interior designer wife Twinkle start their day when some stars are still heading home after a night of partying.
So there we are, on a crisp Monday morning, at their classy Juhu home to do the first interview the couple has ever agreed to, in their ten years of marriage. As we wait in the unconventional lounge, with its unpolished wood, a large plasma screen shows a news channel featuring, by some quirk of fate, Akshay himself. Twinkle, gorgeous in a shocking pink satin dress walks in, and after cheerful introductions, looks at the screen and guffaws.
“Oh God, I hope you don’t think we’re one of those who play their own clippings over and over on TV. This is a co-incidence,” she laughs. “Akshay is getting ready, he takes more time than us females,” winks Twinkle. Akshay, looking dapper in a black shirt and white trousers walks in, his presence overpowering the room.
It was destiny
We sit outside on elegant garden chairs, taking in the breathtaking seaview from their garden. The couple discuss the health of their pet Cleo who has been frothing. Their six-year-old son Arav, adorable in pyjamas, wanders over and asks, “Why is mum dressed up so early?” Twinkle is patient with him. “Say hi to aunty first,” she says.
I start by asking if Akshay, with his humble non filmi background, ever fathomed that he would one day marry a superstar’s daughter. “My God, no!” he says, “I could never even imagine getting a chance to see Rajesh Khanna in real life, let alone someday marry his daughter.”
Twinkle shares a secret, “You know, when I was 17, an astrologer told my father that one day I’ll get married to an actor called Akshay Kumar. I was like,’who?’ One day, years later, dad called and said he wants me to do his friend’s film and the hero is a new guy called Akshay Kumar. It sounds strange but we were destined to be together.”
As they go on a trip down memory lane, the only thing I can think of is how to get hold of that astrologer, but my chain of thoughts is broken by Akshay speaking to Anshuman, my photographer in chaste marathi, asking him to ‘stop clicking as if shooting from a machine gun’.
Life’s normal
Do they get to do normal stuff like any other couple? “We go to movies once a week, jog on the beach, go for dinner out every now and then. In fact when I tell my colleagues that we go to movies like normal people, they say “pagal hai kya?”, says Akshay.
I ask them if they wear the cliched ‘burqa’, and they laugh. “No, not at all. That’s so funny. Once we saw this filmi couple, wearing dark glasses in a dimly lit restaurant. We both laughed like hell,” says Twinkle. At that point, Akki’s mother, who lives on the first floor, waves from the balcony and gets a cheerful response from the couple.
Career wise
My query on how involved Akki is with Twinkle’s successful career makes him crack up. “My contribution is — not to contribute. I admire her for the fact that when she decided to quit acting and get into a different profession, she established herself so beautifully”.
Twinkle warms up to the praise and adds, “He had a lot more faith in me than I ever had in myself.” Do they have similar tastes in decor? “Oh yes,” says Twinkle. “Once I went to a decor store and liked one chandelier out of around a hundred. I asked him to go there and guess my choice. Would you believe it, he picked the exact same piece. Now we have it in our bedroom.”

Tit for tat
What is one thing each likes about the other and one thing that they can’t stand. “Hmmm, well, I never thought she would be a good mother, but she is a great mom to Arav,” he says. “WHAT??” she gasps, “You never thought I could be a good mother?”
He goes on, “Well, I actually never thought she could be such a fantastic wife, but she’s excellent.” “Excuse me,” she looks ready to kill. “If you didn’t think I would be a good mother or a good wife, why did you marry me in the first place?” He explains. “Arrey listen baba, I have learnt a lot from you. The day you entered my life and my home, everything turned to gold for me.” She seems pleased but forgets that he’s yet to tell us about her most annoying habit. “She doesn’t think before speaking,” he drops the bombshell, grinning.
“She’s not diplomatic at all. At my movie’s premier, the producer asked, ‘bhabhiji picture kaisi lagi?’ She replied, ‘ekdum bakwaas’. The guy refused to take me in his next film.” Twinkle confesses. “That’s true. But I’m trying to turn diplomatic. Now if someone asks me what I think of a bad movie, I just say ‘Give me some time to think’.”
Now it’s her chance to get back at him. “I never thought he would be so smart.” He cringes. “Ok, jokes apart,” she says, “he is one of the smartest men I know. I like the way his mind functions. He’s very sorted, very decisive. What I don’t like is how he keeps things in his head and sulks.”
Different? Really?
They go on about being different, but in thoughts, mannerism, even in the way they pull each other’s leg, they seem very similar. “Oh we are poles apart,” says Akshay.
Twinkle echoes, “He’s decisive, I’m not. He’s diplomatic, I’m blunt. He likes outdoor sports, I like Scrabble. It’s another thing that he beats me in Scrabble and I beat him in badminton.” He laughs at this and she rolls her eyes, “Now he’ll say he lets me win. What a lie.” She goes on. “Even our blood groups are opposite — he’s B positive, I’m O negative.”
Later even as we chat about other stuff, Twinkle is still thinking about their differences. She says, almost as an afterthought, “But you know what. It’s fun to be different. My business partner shares the same date and time of birth as Akshay. They are so similar, I keep telling them, ‘If you two got married, you would die of boredom.”
Well boredom is one thing you’ll never see this couple suffer from. There is so much vibrancy in their relationship that you almost get dazzled. Much like the morning sun which is now up and bright, so I take leave while Akki gets ready to play cricket with the neighbourhood kids and Twinkle gets set to take Cleo to the vet. Their day has begun.

Power profiles:

Akshay Kumar (real name Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia) is Bollywood’s most successful action hero. He is credited with bringing huge revenues for the Indian film industry through hit films like Singh is Kinng and Namaste London which did record business in the overseas market. Padma Shri Akshay Kumar has won several film awards as well as the Rajiv Gandhi Award for outstanding achievement in the field of cinema.

Twinkle Khanna, daughter of actors Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia is a former actor and now one of India’s leading interior designers. A recipient of the Elle Décor International Design award, Twinkle is much sought after for designing homes of Bollywood celebrities.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=e7330fe3-625b-4ec5-a63b-3a433fe51a40&Headline=Different%3f+Really%3f+They+are+poles+apart...
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:17 am

thnks rahi fr intr
i loved there ans fr each other
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:22 pm

I read the interview... she doesn't think before she talks... that made me laugh.. the replies and chit-chat between the couple seemed really cute and fun.

some more akki pics for you guys to enjoy... 😄

~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 44581194
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 73572435
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 91121614
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 50787864
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 55938862
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 61044706
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 19506482
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 62579960
~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 31248981
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:42 pm

thnks henna fr pics
waiting fr movie now
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:30 am

really nice pics
looks like a promising film

waise does anybody know whether or not akki will b performing at IIFA this yr?
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

i dont think he is performing amu
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 am

Amu..he's not performing or even attending IIFA coz he's going on a family holiday & had already promised his son he would take him wherever he wanted to go...

KI seems to be really intriguing...hope it lives up to expectations...Akki-Bebo look extra comfy in it!!!
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:31 am

I'm waiting for this knife and fork scene it seems like it's gonna be fun to watch! 'Happy)'
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 am

Fork and knife...yeah that looks good...I also wanna see the title song..Akki ki haalat hoeing in that!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 pm

how is the movie eager to watch it
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 am

me too...cant waiitttttt
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 am

I watched KI in the first week it was out... I'd heard a lot of people saying don't bother going to watch it it's a waste of time it's got no logic...

but hey it's bollywood when is there ever logic? I went to watch it light heartedly to just enjoy my afternoon... I can't tell u how hilarious it was... I didn't like the strong language they used at time (didn't laugh at that) but still... if u wanna laugh generally watch it!

Storyline bas theek hi hai...
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

it was movie which we can enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

That's great to hear JB and Nitz...am yet to watch it *sigh*...been so busy, havent even caught up with all the latest movies Sad
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 am

Akki spends quality time with son & friends

By: Upala KBR Date: 2009-08-19 Place: Mumbai

Akshay Kumar has always unabashedly declared how much he loves spending time with son Aarav. But now his children's circle also includes Arbaaz-Malaika's son Arhaan, and Sajid-Wardha's son Subhaan.

The actor who is currently in London shooting for House Full, decided to treat all the children to an impromptu outing when shooting was cancelled.

Park picnic
Says our source from London, "The unpredictable English weather suddenly turned bad and the unit had to take a break from the shoot. Akshay, who found himself free, took all the children out for a picnic to Petushi Park."

Time off
"Arjun Rampal (also acting in the film) and wife Mehr took off to attend the U2 rock concert at Wembley. Sajid Nadiadwala used the time off to set up an office complete with computers at the basement of Hotel Cumberland where he's staying." After the short break, director Sajid Khan resumed shooting at lightning speed. So much so, that not the cast and crew may return a few days sooner than slated," reveals our source.

Seventh-day trip
Says a source close to Akshay, "A film unit takes a break after every seven days of shooting. And while on location, in a foreign country, if there are kids on the sets, Akki always takes them out to the park, picnic, or any outdoor activity. He loves organising these little trips down to the minutest detail."

Cuddling time
Adds the source, "Last Friday, he took out the kids out to Petushi Park where the spent the whole day doing masti. There are pets in the park and the children have the time of their lives petting and cuddling them. Akshay is Subhaan and Arhaan's favorite uncle as he indulges the kids with all kinds of treats. On a break after that, he took the bachcha party for boating, rock climbing and cycling."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/aug/190809-Bollywood-Akshay-Kumar-picnic-Aarav-Arhaan-Subhaan.htm
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 am

By Kunal M Shah, Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 03:47:29 AM

~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 B273

• Ladies, there's reason to cheer, for Akshay will be showing off his well-toned and muscular body, which will be enhanced by two tattoos in Blue. Akshay already has his son's name tattooed on his back, while the word 'blue' has been temporarily inked on the back of his neck for the film.

A source said, “Akshay plays the character of a rich businessman who is obsessed with money and thirsts for more. He plays a driven man who does not hesitate to flaunt his arrogance and status. He owns the company, Blue Shipping & Fisheries, and is named Aarav in the film. It was director Anthony's idea to have Blue tattooed on the back of Akshay's neck as it would add that extra edge to his character. And it was sheer presence of mind to call Akshay's character Aarav as he had already inked his son's name on his back.”

When you’️ve got it… flaunt it, we say.

• Akshay Kumar’️s love for the martial arts is evident as he hosts an international karate championship in style. For the first International Open Karate-do Championship, the karate championship that he is sponsoring, he is getting international grandmasters, Shihan Hirano Osamu (10th degree black belt) and Shihan Kazo Inoue (16th generation grandmaster of Mugai-ryu, the Japanese sword fighting). Also, Shihan Richard De Hass, a referee of international repute, will be flown in from Holland for the competition.

Osamu and Inoue are expected to be in India on October 19, while Richard will arrive a day later. The training will be followed by the competition, which will be held in Mumbai from October 22 to 26.

Mehul Vora, the brain behind the competition, confirmed the news. He said, "No entrant will be charged any fee. The food and stay of every entrant will be borne by Akshay."

Mehul has been a martial arts practitioner for 27 years and an international teacher for 15 years. He has been training Akshay’️s son, Aarav, in karate for three years now and he suggested that Akshay sponsor the competition.

“We have already received 1,500 entries and will close entries after filling up 2000 seats,” added Mehul.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/20090820200908200347299341574c5a/Tatwo-dimensional.html
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 am

hey great article.
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

nice articles Happy
i watched khatron k khiladi level 2 n he looks awesome Grin
i love the way he scold girls for disappointing him in the task lol
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 am

aahhhh ur so lucky Amu....I havent watched even 1 eppy coz of 2 reasons:

1. In Ramadhan, no TV
2. Our stupid cable guys took off Colours channel angry
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:30 am

Akshay Kumar took everyone by surprise when he jumped out of his car and sprinted through London when he found himself stuck in a traffic jam.

A bet to beat traffic

~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 Akki1

The actor was there for the shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's House Full. One day, after pack-up from East London, the crew and Akki - with his trainer Jennifer - were travelling back to his apartment in Central London. They were about eight miles away and stuck in traffic, when she challenged him to beat traffic and reach before the unit; Akshay did just that.

Akshay admits, "Yes, Jennifer challenged me to run the rest of the way home and see if we could beat the car! Then my driver laid a bet saying that they would reach the hotel before them, so the bet was on.

She and I started running at 10.30 at night and passed all the other cars with my co-stars (Riteish Deshmukh, Arjun Rampal and Lara Dutta), the producer (Sajid Nadiadwala) and director (Sajid Khan) sitting in them."

Since there are several Hindi movie buffs in London - Indians, Arabs and Asians - and he was soon recognised and had people running after him. He laughs, "Guys were running after me trying to figure out if it was really me.

I heard them shout out aloud, 'Is he Akshay Kumar?' By the time I reached my hotel it was almost like half an Indian army was running behind me. I was excited, thrilled and exhausted too by the time I reached the hotel!"

Akshay cycled many times while in London. "I bought a couple of mountain bikes and cycled back from the set to my hotel through the middle of London. While some people stopped to take pictures. I would cycle through Hyde Park everyday.

It was great fun! I felt great, with my lungs burning and legs pumping but I'm not alone - there are hundreds of people trying to become fit. If you want to be fit, I recommend buying a bicycle, riding around, forgetting about your stresses and just breathing in the air that surrounds you."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/sep/170909-Bollywood-London-Akshay-Kumar-sprint-traffic-jam.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**   ~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13** - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~FC: Khiladi Akshay Kumar Zone~~**NEW ARTICLES PGS 12 & 13**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com