Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ Vide
PostSubject: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:59 am

Well they're all set to storm the TV set as the next cute couple, and me loves them from now only :batting eyelashes ....the best thing about them is they're real :Wink) ...as in aisa asal zindagi main bhi hota hai....and am a fanatic of arranged marriages so liking it all the more....as concerns their chemistry, well that we have yet to see, but am sure they're gonna rock!! :Wink)

Last edited by Rah on Sat May 02, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 am

Really Rahila? your a fan of arranged marriages? ....why?
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am

me too...i m fan of arange marriages.....

& loving this show too
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 pm

me 2...i LUV arranged marriages...
deyre sho cute..
so sweet....
da awkwardness nd shyness...... love struck: :@-) ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ 69642
aaawwww....

nd yhh as poo already knows....im also a fan of dis jodi!
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 pm

no comment on type of marriages..
but yeah they defi. make a cute couple n the show is really liked by all Happy:
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 am

yesh!tru!
well........lets c whether the magic is temporary or permanent!
Back to top Go down
Amby
Scribbler
Amby

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:37 pm

u love arranged marriages??? :shock: :shock:
well i dont wana say anything abt marriages..but about the jodi im sure they gona rock...the much i saw them together,ican say their chemistry is going to be gr88..
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:32 am

yup!!
tru!!
Back to top Go down
Pinky
Crazy Painter
Pinky

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 am

I like their couple but i hardly get to watch Yeh Rishta as its dinner time, and am hardly able to catch it on the repeats either.
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Goodness 'Shock' sabhi ko why meri chinta hoeing?? 'batting eyelashes' I love arranged marriages coz have always believed that true love is the one which grows gradually after marriage when you start living with each other and learning about each other....the love before marriage is just infatuation....these are my thoughts, no offense to anyone 'Happy'
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:06 am

im totally wid u rahi on dis 1!!!
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 am

Good to know someone supports me Reenz!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:58 am

Ohh Rahi beta i wud always support u too....Lolzz NaKsh made a very cute Jodi Indeed!!
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 am

yesh yesh!
totally!!!
m alwayz wid u Rahi!
Razz
Back to top Go down
roku_huseinfan

roku_huseinfan

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:37 am

yaa rahi me too a fan of arange marriages... \'blush\' i believe tht true love grows gradually after marriage .... \'blush\' but ts not like tht i don't in love marrige or love can grow before marrige too...i do...but i prefer arrange marrige more.... Razz becz wo parents k permission mai hota hai aur parents bohottt pray karta hai is liya marrige life acha ho jata... 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor' Wink
anyways apart from my stupid talk yup i'm a BIGGGGGGG fan og Naitik n akshara.....i just love thm..... 'dream'
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:04 pm

i agree with u ruhi i to go with arranged marriege
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:45 pm

hmm me 2 Happy
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:45 am

hiiii
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:46 am

Helloz...

well right now Naksh are looking cuter than ever!!!..love the phone calls especially and the way N teases A 😁
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 am

Awwww...Naksh were just too cute yesterday in that confession scene...I especially loved Naitik's expressions....from hurt to confused to literally beaming with joy...Karan portrayed them all so well...
Back to top Go down
Fan of Juhi

Fan of Juhi

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 am

I would like to join this paradise........
I love Naksh sooooooo much.....
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 am

Welcome Annie Happy

Honestly Naitik & Akshara are getting just tooooo cute for words...especially the way Naitik is always looking at her to see if she's ok...awwwww...and the fact that he's helping her gel in with the family...soooo sweet!! Embarassed love struck
Back to top Go down
Fan of Juhi

Fan of Juhi

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am

Rah wrote:
Welcome Annie Happy

Honestly Naitik & Akshara are getting just tooooo cute for words...especially the way Naitik is always looking at her to see if she's ok...awwwww...and the fact that he's helping her gel in with the family...soooo sweet!! Embarassed love struck
Thnks Rahi Grin
You are ryt they r just shooooooooooooo cute Embarassed
Yup that is really cuteeeeeeeee Happy
Yup and now he never leaves her alone and when Akshara decided to go to he Mayaka 4 Teej then did u saw his face lol ]
But when she said shw wont go he was soooooo happy Awwwww Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~   ~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The NaKsh Paradise - Welcome!!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com