Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CC: Return of the Hooligans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
nature
Scribbler
nature

CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 am

saare badmaash mil ke aur karenge bhi kya :lol: Happy): ...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 am

jab tujhe pata hai..toh kyun pooching... Happy):
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:13 am

wat kinda hangout is this.. :-w: Doesn't even have a theme..

Donnnyyyyyy... :-w: think of one fast..
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 am

thank yuuuu reshuu =Phahah i know inih anshu i used to watch it so much wen i was lil lmaoooo awww vernika well im asma as u know and im from uk =D
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:59 pm

^^Okk... 😁 ... so see I meet another badmaash...

@ nids : lo tu to aise boling as though tu nahi jaanti what badmaashi is... hehe... jabki u excel in it... :cheers:

@ asma : oye ur age..... 96.... lo koi yahan 3 ya 4 years ka hai... koi 96.. hum jaise normal age waale kam hi hain.. Razz:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 am

Verni...seriously....this age naa is making me wonder.... Happy): ...and henna u only name this hangout naa with a proper theme... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fabregas4

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 am

Asma wrote:
thank yuuuu reshuu =Phahah i know inih anshu i used to watch it so much wen i was lil lmaoooo awww vernika well im asma as u know and im from uk =D

yeah it don't even come on anymore Bored
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:24 am

HIiii Everyone....dis is Poorvi

all u guys verni,nids,nitz,henna..........all r too funny...i love d way u guys talks,pull each others leg,& do all d masti....
im totally new for u all...but i wud love to know u people more....as i want to become badmash like u all....lolz..
hope u guys welcome me :oops:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 am

^ You're most welcome here.

I'm sure these ppl will make you mad in no time. :drunken:

@Everyone: Why are you ppl stuck to only two threads :-w: Make my forum look busy na... open more threads... kaise dost log ho? Serious: Happy):
Back to top Go down
janhvi_janu

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:22 am

Rishtey mein toh hum aapke spammer lagte hain..... Naam hai badmash janhvi aka janu. Teehee hello everyone i am the janu (lol) i'm new here! how are ya people?
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:43 am

Henna wrote:

@Everyone: Why are you ppl stuck to only two threads :-w: Make my forum look busy na... open more threads... kaise dost log ho? Serious: Happy):

Henna.. can I start the HD Love Story thread?! love struck: :batting eyelashes: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:46 am

Poorvi.. Welcome ji Cool

You wanna become a badmaash too? :lol: Yahan badmaashi ki tutorial milti hai.. sab ek se badhkar ek hain!! bounce :cheers: In no time you'll become one!! :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:50 am

Hii Janu..Hii poorvi..welcome to this mad gang....

And Henna..m opening up my CC now..lolz kuch toh mere naam par ho... Happy):
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 am

ahemmm ahemmm i am also backiesss :hug:

obbviouslyyyyy am a hooligannn....hohaaahuuuu
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:11 am

Eks wrote:
Henna wrote:

Henna.. can I start the HD Love Story thread?! love struck: :batting eyelashes: Embarassed

:-O: Don't you dare Eks... love struck(: I'll open one on SS and EKS ki shaadi.. :-w:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:12 am

anku2cute wrote:
ahemmm ahemmm i am also backiesss :hug:

obbviouslyyyyy am a hooligannn....hohaaahuuuu

woohoo! :party: now we can go talli! :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 am

hennieeeeeeee plsss....ek daroo party karte hain na...christmas per..lets open a talliii club Grin
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:19 am

Henna wrote:
Eks wrote:
Henna wrote:

:-O: Don't you dare Eks... love struck(: I'll open one on SS and EKS ki shaadi.. :-w:

:broken heart: :broken heart: Lekin.. SS not valid here.. jabki HD is here only! :batting eyelashes: And no proof of SS n Eks ki shaadi na.. :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:20 am

whhhhiskeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Grin:

Sure sure... we'll have an extra-talli party..

btw who is too young to drink here? :Devil: Need to give them an xmas taster of daroo..
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 am

Eks wrote:
:broken heart: :broken heart: Lekin.. SS not valid here.. jabki HD is here only! :batting eyelashes: And no proof of SS n Eks ki shaadi na.. :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:

Denial is not a good thing eks... aur HD yahan hai toh story batane ki kya zarurat hai? zarurat hai toh unhe yaad karne ki jo yahan nahi hai... jaise ki aapke loving pati SS. :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 am

yipeessssssssss opened a talliiiiiiii thread..lets have daroooooooooooooo :party: :-bd:
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 am

Henna wrote:
Eks wrote:

Denial is not a good thing eks... aur HD yahan hai toh story batane ki kya zarurat hai? zarurat hai toh unhe yaad karne ki jo yahan nahi hai... jaise ki aapke loving pati SS. :batting eyelashes:

Yaad unhe kiya jaata hai..jinhe aap bhool gaye ho! :batting eyelashes: Lekin aap sab ho jo SS ko bhoolne ka naam hi nahin lete love struck(: love struck(: Aur HD ki Love Story toh evergreen hai.. we need to keep refreshing ourselves na! :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:32 am

yeah so true...eks....
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:32 am

No we don't... pehle se hi refreshed hai sab ke sab..:batting eyelashes::batting eyelashes::batting eyelashes::batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Eks
Eks

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:41 am

^^ Who said so?! BoredHappy: We need more!! Aur refresh karne ko :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC: Return of the Hooligans   CC: Return of the Hooligans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CC: Return of the Hooligans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com