Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
akhl

akhl

23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal Vide
PostSubject: 23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal   23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Jai Siya Ram

Hanuman takes the form a vetal.
Parvati – What is this going on, swami? (Not only we viewers, but even Parvati devi is wondering what is going on.)
Shiv – Do not worry, devi. Whatever you are seeing is Bajrangbali’s maya. The test of the boys is about to begin.

Kush – Luv, if we search in the same direction, then it will take long. You search this way and I will search that way.
They move in different directions.

Parvati – The boys are so small and such a tough test!
Shiv – Devi, Luv and Kush have to cross the security at Kuber lok. That is very difficult. See in the Kuber lok.

Two demons reach the kuber lok.
Demons – Maharaj kuber, we are asur samrat Surasur’s attendants. (How many rakshasas will be introduced in this serial?) Maharaj had ordered us to bring the swarn-kamal. On whatever Maharaj Surasur sets his eyes, that object becomes his.
Kuber – If you can take it, then take.

One demon enters the pond to get the swarn-kamal. As he is about to touch the swarn-kamal, he vanishes from there and finds himself in a palace. The women there call him as Maharaj.
Women – Forget Surasur. Now you are the king. Whoever enters this door first becomes the owner of this throne.
The demon cannot contain his happiness. He sits on the throne. The throne catches fire and the demon burns.
(From where are Sagars getting all these stories?)

Parvati – What kind of maya is this? That demon got burnt.
Shiv – His attachment burned him. His aim was to get the swarn-kamal. But he got into the attachment of the throne.
Parvati – This means that whoever is bound by attachment cannot get the swarn-kamal?
Shiv – Yes devi. This is the fact of swarn-kamal.

Luv sees the bag hanging from a tree. He is about to take it.
Vetal – This bag is now mine. You cannot take it. I know what is there in this bag.
Luv – This bag is of my baba.
Vetal – Now this is mine. If you try to take it, then the consequences will be really bad.
Luv – I am not afraid of any consequence. I will take this bag, nobody can stop me.

Luv is about to touch the bag, but the Vetal stops him.
Vetal – Stop. You made a big mistake by not listening to Vetal. Now suffer the consequence.
Hanuman makes Luv unconscious.

In Kuber-lok, another demon tries to get the swarn-kamal. He gets transported into a palace, which is full of gold-jewelries and gems.
He laughs – If this all becomes mine, I will be the happiest person in the world. Nobody is here. Before somebody comes, I will take this all.
He also dies.

Shiv – Devi, this demon died because of his greed.
Parvati – This means that whoever has greed in his heart will not get the swarn-kamal?
Shiv – Yes, devi. Greed brings destruction. This demon was killed by the lobh-nashak security chaktra. If people in the world conquer greed, then they will be happy.

The third demon tries to take the swarn-kamal and he finds himself in a place where he finds a burning pyre. He is surrounded by other demons who say that they had also tried to take the swarn-kamal. They kill him.
Shiv – This demon was killed because of his fear.
Parvati – But nobody is free of fear.
Shiv – Devi, there are many sages who are free from fear. They can get this swarn-kamal.
Parvati – Will Luv, Kush be able to get this swarn-kamal?

Kush also sees the same bag. As he goes near the bag, he sees Luv lying there unconscious.
Kush – Luv, open your eyes. Look. Baba’s bag is hanging from this tree.
Kush hears the Vetal laughing.
Vetal – He will not wake up. He did not listen to me. He wanted to take this bag without my permission.
Kush – I beg you. Please make him wake up. We have to reach Alkapuri.
Vetal – There is only one way to bring his back to consciousness. See that fruit. It is divine. Whoever drinks the juice from this fruit will become the king of the world and he will be freed of all ailments. Whoever eats the fruit will become king. Do you know what will happen to the person who plucks the fruit?
Kush – I am not worried about myself. I have to save my brother’s life.
Vetal – Whoever plucks the fruit will be bitten by snake within 8 pahars
(24 hrs).

Precap – Luv and Kush are both alive. They meet a strange looking creature, whose body is that of a bear and face is that of a bird.

I found today’s episode highly boring. In fact, this story line is really irritating me.
Back to top Go down
*Bollywoodfan*

*Bollywoodfan*

PostSubject: Re: 23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal   23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

akhl wrote:

(From where are Sagars getting all these stories?)

I had the same thought. 'Happy)'

But later came to know that there are too many versions of Ramayan in India. In different regions it was written by some local writer there and during that process many extra such stories got added. Many of such stories are not there in Ramcharitmanas. These people, they have done research of all these books and then wrote out the script. They added these few small incidents during the process.

Thanks for the update. Nice one 'clap'
Back to top Go down
chatterbox

chatterbox

PostSubject: Re: 23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal   23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

hey avi thanks for update

its now vikram betal stories more

but the rakshas are all multicoloured

green white blue

and betal is hilarious

never knew ghosts and rakshas wud make us laugh
and bollywood fan

i know u :lol:
Back to top Go down
rupalip
rupalip

PostSubject: Re: 23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal   23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 am

Thanks Avi for the update...

and yes the episode was Maha boring
and complete waste of time
NOw in todays episode
they are going to show
FUsion of
Jatayu and Jambvant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal   23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal Empty

Back to top Go down

23 April - written - Who cannot take the swarn kamal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: Archived Sections ::   :: NDTV Imagine :: Ramayan -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com