Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

28 April 09 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
akhl

akhl

28 April 09 written update Vide
PostSubject: 28 April 09 written update   28 April 09 written update EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 am

Jai Siya Ram
Kush is bitten by a snake. Hanuman ji comes there.
Hanuman - Kush, I understand that this condition of yours is unbearable for Luv. But this is important for your test. Whatever I am doing is by the orders of Mahadev. Your tests have only begun. It is to be seen if you can pass further tests.
Kush is unconscious, so obviously he does not hear. Hanuman ji disappears. Some villagers see Kush. They bring him to a vaidya.
Vaidya- There is no chance of this survival. Make him float on a boat of bamboo-sticks in river. Put a red flag next to him. On seeing him people will understand that he is bitten by snake. Somebody will save him.
Sita gets a nightmare that her sons are in trouble. Malini consoles her that Mahadev will take care of them. (Oh and Mahadev himself is giving them all troubles.)

Parvati - Swami, please stop these tests. Do you have no sympathy toward these boys? Don't you care for them? Even well known sages and knowledgeable people get disturbed in this situation and they are small boys. See what is happening. They are making Kush float in river.
Lord Shiv merely smiles.

Luv runs around.

He is shouting - My brother has been bitten by snake. Somebody please help.
Parvati - See there. How Luv is running around for his brother. I cannot understand why you are quiet. Do you want to see them in bigger trouble?
Shiv - Uma, do not worry. Before any big action, there are tough tests. If it does not happen, then success is suspected.

Luv sees a palace. He runs towards people standing there.
Luv - Is there any Washerman here? Please save my brother. He has been bitten by snake.
[color:dd5e=#0xff00]The people there make him their king.
They shout in unison - Mayapur naresh ki jai.
One person - Maharaj has come at the right time. Whatever our astrologer said has become true.

Luv is forcibly made a king.
On the other hand, a washerman, who also knows how the cure for snake bites sees Kush. He cures Kush of the snake-bite.
In Mayapur
Luv is taken inside the palace. Mahamantri orders the door to be closed so that Luv is trapped inside.

Luv - I want to meet my Kush bhaiya.
Mahamantri - You meet him later. First see the arrangements in this kingdom.

Mahamantri shows Luv the whole palace.
Mahamantri - This is all yours. You are the king of Mayapur.

He shows a statue to Luv.
Mahamantri - Maharaj, this is our kuldevi Mahamaya. Whenever we get a new king, we make him wear the necklace, which you see the kuldevi wearing.
The necklace is sparkling.
Mahamantri thinks - Luv, the moment you wear this necklace, you will be seized with Moh (attachment). It is your test that you have to escape this Moh. Once you wear this, you will belong to this place for ever.
Luv sits on a thrown. All are saying "Maharaj ki jai". Mahamantri tries to make Luv wear the necklace.Luv - I do not want to wear any necklace.
Mahamantri - Sometimes you should do things not for your happiness but the happiness of your people.

Mahamantri makes Luv wear the necklace.
This is really stupid. When Luv clearly said that he did not want to become the king, then itself he passed the test. The effect of the necklace is such that anybody wearing it considers himself as the king of Mayapur and forgets everything else. In such a situation, forcibly making him wear the necklace and then expecting that he should not be affected by it is completely unfair. It is like throwing somebody from a building and blaming him if he is pulled down by gravity.
Mahamantri - Maharaj, who are you?
Luv (happily) - I am the king of this place. I am the king of Mayapur.

Kush opens his eyes. and calls Luv.
Kush shouts - Luv, where are you?
Washerman - Who is Luv?
Kush - My brother. He was with me. A snake bit me. I do not know what happened after that. I need to search for my brother.
Washerman - How will you search him in this condition? First come to my home and take rest.
Washerman's wife - What has happened to you? We do not have anything to eat at home. And you are opening a dharmshala.
Washerman - Where will he go? He is alone. He will eat a little bit with us.
Washerman's wife - Ok but he must do our work.
Washerman - Sundanda, are you in your senses? He is already in so much trouble. And you want him to do work?
Sunanda - I do not care. If he wants to get food, then in the day time, he has to beg and in the night, he has to wash clothes.

In Mayapur, the mahamantri shows the treasury to Luv. Luv is excited to see such a rich treasury.
Luv - Beutiful. What a reach treasury! Is this all mine?
Mahamantri - Yes, maharaj. You are the king. So this whole maya is yours.
Luv - Mantri ji, I wish that you give special importance to the security at this place. No outsider should even see all these.

A lady comes and takes Luv away for food.
Mahamantri thinks - Luv, you are fully entrapped. It is to be seen if you can cut this Moh and be eligible to get the swarn-kamal.

Kush is eating what poor people eat and Luv is happily eating varieties of food in the palace.
Kush is sleeping. Sundanda forcibly wakes him up.

Sunanda - Get up. He does not do any work. He is a burden on us. Go and bring somethings by begging.

Background song:
Kush is begging on the streets.
Vandevi ke bete Luv Kush do bhai
Unse hua Shiv ji ka anadar
Dono dukhi is baat ko lekar
Swarn-kamal arpit karne se
Kar de bhool kshama Shiv-shankar
Dhankuber ka divya sarovar
Swarn-kamal hai uske andar
Shiv ji ka Ashish pane ki
Durlabh swarn-kamal lane ki
Yojna banayi
Kush comes back after begging whole day.

Sunanda - Is this what you got after begging whole day? Only this much? You will get nothing to eat today. Whole night you will be hungry. Where are you going? Will your mother clean all these clothes?

Narad comes to Shiv ji. He is very sad.
Shiv - What happened, devarshi? Why are you so worried?
Narad - When two small children suffer so much, then I will definitely be worried. What kind of test is this?
Parvati - Devarshi is right. Nobody can understand your leela.
Narad - Mahadev, why did you separate the two brothers so much?
Shiv - Humans are slaves to circumstances. Circumstances test them. You should be happy that these two boys are experiencing the truth of life at such a small age. (Is this really something to be happy about?)
Narad - But is it necessary for the tests to be so tough?
Shiv - They are Lord Sri Ram's sons. Their whole life is full of tests. Hanuman ji has created this maya to see if these two boys can free themselves from Moh.
Narad - Will they become free?
Shiv - That is what I also want to see. If they cannot free themselves from Moh, then whole life they will not be able to reach their goal.
Parvati - This will result into big trouble.
Shiv - Everything will be clear with time. Just wait and watch.

Kush gets some clothes to wash. He sees Luv's clothes.
Kush - These are my brother's.
Washerman - How can it happen? These clothes have come from rajmahal.

Kush remembers Vetal's statement that whoever eats the fruit will become king.
Kush (excitedly) - My brother has become a king. Luv has become king. I am telling you the truth. The king of this state is nobody else but my brother Luv. I will go to meet him.
Sunanda is shocked to hear that Kush's brother is king.

Precap - Kush meets Luv but Luv refuses to recognize him.

How many more tests will be there of Luv and Kush and of the patience of us viewers?
Back to top Go down
chatterbox

chatterbox

28 April 09 written update Vide
PostSubject: Re: 28 April 09 written update   28 April 09 written update EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

avinash didnt u mix up the updates

or i m forgetting all this in this maya

thanks dear

this is worse putting kids thru such horrid tests

as we say sagars r making their own ramayan now

oh man where r all those classsy rakshas and ayodhya ppl loved
Back to top Go down

28 April 09 written update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: Archived Sections ::   :: NDTV Imagine :: Ramayan -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com