Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Loyal-Kashian

Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! Vide
PostSubject: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Love Birds - Armaan Riddhima Fan Fiction

Originally Posted At - www.dmgff.blogspot.com

[size=25]Character Sketch:

Miss.Riddhima gupta

She is a very sweet and innocent girl. She Lost her parents before 15years. She is a childhood friend of Armaan. She loves her sister(anjaly) so much. She is now doing her 2nd year of medicine. She likes Armaan so much and can not stay for 1 hour with out him. Armaan and riddhima are like friends forever since their childhood...

Mr.Armaan malik

Very sweet,cool and handsome boy.He have his parents but in USA along with his bhaiyya and bhabhi. He has a very sweet family and his family members love riddhima and anjali so much. He loves riddhima since childhood but have never told her because he thinks that she treats him as her only best friend and she might feel bad if he proposes her. He cares for her so much. She is more than anyone in this world for him. More than his parents... He is studying his 2nd year of medicine along with Riddhima.

Miss.Anjaly gupta

She is a sister of riddhima.she is a sweet girl but has little attitude. Armaan is her best friend. Riddhima is he life and her only family. She likes Armaan's family very much. She is doing her final year of medicine.

Mr.Atul joshi

He is a sweet and lovely boy who always be happy and also keeps his friends happy. He loves anjaly but doesn't get any response from her side. He doesn't have his parents. Even though he is a senior, he likes armaan so much and armaan treats him as his brother. He is doing his final year of medicine.

Miss.Muskan Chadda

She is a sweet girl and have her parents in Punjab. She always keeps fighting with rahul. She is best friends with Anjali and Riddhima.. She is in her Final Year of Medicine...

Mr.Rahul Garewal
He is a cool and handsome boy. He doesn't have parents. He feels something for muskan but he always keep fighting with her. He is little jealous of armaan but he treat armaan and atul both as his brother. He is doing his final year of medicine.

Mr.Abhimanyu modi
He hate all of six. He has loads of attitude. He used to flirt with girls. Especially with riddhima... but he never gets a chance because Armaan and riddhima would always be together in the college and both of them go home together... He feels that he is the greatest in the world... He hates Armaan for his popularity between people.. He is doing his 2nd year of medicine

Miss.Nikita malhotra
She is a sweet girl but in the team of abhimanyu. She is a modern girl. She loves abhimanyu but she never tells him. She is doing her second year of medicine.

Mr.Veer malik

He is the father of armaan. Living in UK. And has business in UK.He loves his son so much. He also likes riddhima and anjaly very much. He is a childhood friend of Shashank and Padma. Gupta's and Malliks were like a single family. He used to consider riddhima and anjali as his own daughters after the death of shashank and padma.

Mrs.Sapana malik

She is the mother of armaan.She loves her son. And also treat riddhima and anjaly as her daughters. She always has a thought of marrying Armaan to Riddhima as she always finds them as a perfect jodi. She stays in UK.

Mr.Chirag malik
He is the brother of armaan who loves his brother very much.He has wife and a 3year old daughter. He is taking up his fathers business and lives in UK

Dr.Ritu malik

She is the wife of chirag and bhabhi of armaan. She loves her husband and daughter so much. She also cares for armaan her dewar.She is a doctor and works in U.K

Ayushi malik

She is the daughter of chirag and ritu. She is 3 year old girl. Lives in UK along with her parents and grand parents.

So friends,
Here is the character sketch. Please do tell me whether I have to continue it or not.
Comments are very important for me to continue this FF.
Waiting for your replies.

Luv
Deepu Happy

Last edited by Loyal-Kashian on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:56 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : addition of information)
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Introduction And Episode 1   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Introduction

Armaan and riddhima are best friends... Armaan loves riddhima since childhood but never tells her...

Riddhima also feels his love for her but considers it as his friendship...

Riddhima and anjali are sisters and love each other very much...

Anjali and Riddhima lost their parents shashank and smriti in a plane accident...

Armaan's mother Sapna mallik and father Veer mallik are friends with late Shashank gupta and Smriti Gupta...

As they heard the death of Shashank and Smriti, they used to take care of both of them and used to consider them like daughters...

Sapna always wanted to see armaan and riddhima together like a married couple who are happily living with their children...
But she never tells this to any one...

Armaan's family is now living in UK...

They have a chain of businesses there...
Shashank also has a partnership in the business and now it is transferred onto the name of riddhima and anjali...

Veer and Chirag (Armaan's brother) together manage all the assets..

Armaan, Riddhima and anjali, instead of going to uk, are studying in India only...
They are now doing medicine in india...
Anjali in to the seniors and riddhima, armaan into juniors.

Last edited by Loyal-Kashian on Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information)
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Episode 1 A   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Episode 1

BASKET BALL COURT, MUMBAI.

It is early in the morning... We can see a girl sitting on the steps of the enterance of the basket ball court... She is wearing yellow tracks and she lied her head on her knees and is in a disturbed state... She is almost into tears and is thinking about her parents death...

(Her parents die in a plane accident leaving her sister and her behind... All those things... The way their parents dead bodies came to their home 15 years ago and everything was causing a great emotional pain to her heart)

She is none other than Riddhima Gupta...

Riddhima: MUMMA..... (Suddenly she screams...)

As soon as she opens her eyes, she finds her best friend.. He is like a family member for her along with her di... He is also her family friend...

He opens his arms, inviting her for a hug...

She hugs him tightly and starts sobbing...

Riddhima: Armaan... Mujhe mumma ki bohot yaad aa rahi hain... Mujhe mumma aur papa chahiye...

Armaan: Riddhima... Mein hoon na tumhare saath... Dekho... Ab yeh rona bandh karo... Mujhe tumhare ansoon nahin dekhna hai... Jab tum hasti ho... Bohot cute si princess lagti ho... Please... Mere taraf dekho...

Riddhima looks at him with tears in her eyes...

Riddhima: Armaan... Im really sorry... I will never cry again... I know that you hate to see me in tears... I will never cry again...

Armaan: Waada ??

Riddhima: Pakka...

Armaan: Thats like my sweety... Chalo... chalte hain...

Riddhima: Lekin kahan ?

Armaan: Kahan kya ?? Ghar nahin jaana hai... Poore din yahan par rahogi kya ? Chalo...

He gives his hand out and riddhima get up with his support... He takes her to his car and both of them head towards their home...

CAR

Armaan: Riddhima... Jab hum tumhare ghar chalenge na... tum jaldi ready ho jao... Kyunki humein kahin jaana hai..

Riddhima: Kahan ?

armaan: Wo aaj uncle aur aunty ke death day hain na... Iss lie hum dono mandir jaayenge...

Riddhima: Yeah... I will get ready soon...

Armaan: Aaj anjali ko bohot kaam hai na... islie wo humare saath nahin aayegi.. i think she will go to college...

Riddhima: Yeah...

GUPTA RESIDENCE:

the door of the house suddenly opens as armaan and riddhima approach the door...

anjali: Hi guys... kahan the aap dono..

riddhima: di.. wo hum..

anjali: its ok riddzie... mujhe college mein bohot kaam hain... mujhe jaana hai.. armaan... you will come together right... like always..

armaan: yes anjali... hum ajayenge... tum fikar mat karo.. mein hoon na riddhima ke saath...

she will tell armaan to take care of her little sister today because she is really emotional and starts crying if she remembers today... (their parents death day)

Armaan: chalo... tum upar jaake tayar ho jao... mein tumhari intzaar karta hoon...

Riddhima goes up and armaan switches on the television... and makes some coffee for himself...

(Even though it is her house, they stay like a single family... They dont have any formalities between them)

Riddhima comes out wearing this dress...

http://www.indiamart.com/subhamexports/pcat-gifs/products-small/designer-salwar-suit.jpg

As she comes down, Armaan looks at her and stares at her for some time.. That was the dress he gifter her for her last birthday...

Armaan: Wow... riddhima... you are really looking beautiful in this suit...

Riddhima: Thanks... Armaan.. yeh tum ne diya na.. accha hi hogi...

Armaan: I know... (with a little of attitude)

Riddhima hits him on his head playfully...

Riddhima: Ab chalo.. Aur tum ko yaad hain na... you will have to drive faster this time... I hate to miss the classes...

armaan: I know madam...

both of them go to the temple and riddhima starts praying god for good health of her sister and armaan and ofcourse about her parents...

armaan; Riddhima... From today onwards, I will be with you in every step you walk... I will not leave you alone for a single minute also... I really love you riddhima... I want to tell you but I dont want to spoil our friendship by turning it into love because you dont have any feelings for me and consider me as your only best friend... Even though you love me or not riddhima.. I will always be ther with you and I will live for you...

i love you riddhima...

mein tumhare wo hassen ankhon mein se ansoon nahin dekh sakta hoon... aur phir se tumhare ankhon mein se ansoon nahi aane doonga...

Tum ko hamesha khush rakhoonga... Agar kal tumhari shaadi hogi.. kisi aur ke saath... mein phir bhi tumhari khayaal rakhunga... Mein tumhare bina nahin jee sakta hoon riddhima...

Riddhima: Armaan... !!! Kya soch rahe ho ?? Chalo.. Humein der ho rahi hain...

Armaan: (Coming out of his thoughts) Haan chalo..

Riddhima takes the prashad from pandit ji and both of them sit in the car...

She first takes som prashad and puts it near armaan's mouth..

Armaan: Pehle tum khao na riddhima.. Phir mein kha loonga...

Riddhima: Nahin armaan... say aaaa...

Armaan opens his mouth and riddhima feeds him with prashaad but armaan can not feed her as he is driving...

She also eats some prashad and keeps some for all her friends...

Both of them reach the college and there is one more hour for their college to start... So, they head towards the canteen... where all their friends sit before the classes... Like routine...

Last edited by Loyal-Kashian on Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information)
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Episode 1 B   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Riddhima and Armaan: Hi guyz...

Everyone: Hi...

Atul: Hmm.. toh tum dono mandir jaake aa rehe the...

Armaan: Haan Atul.. Tumhe kaise pata ??

Atul: Wo anjali ne bataya... aur ek baat... Haan.. Ridzi, Anjali ne mujhe bataya ki wo aaj kuch project works ke kaam me busy hai.. toh wo aaj ghar late aayegi... ok...

Riddhima: Ok.. So sweet of you for informing...

Atul: Its ok yaar...

Rahul and muskaan just enter...

Muskaan: Hey ridzie... Whats up... Hi atul... Hi armaan...

Riddhima, atul and armaan: Hi...

Rahul: toh guys... Yahan par kya gup shup ho rahe the... humare bina...

Armaan: Kuch bhi nahin hai yaar... Hum toh bas generally bath kar rahe the...

Rahul: Oh... ok..

Armaan: Riddhima... Shal I get something for you..

Riddhima: No armaan.. I am fine..

Armaan: What fine... Tum ne subah se kuch nahin khaya... Abhi jaake sandwich laata hoon...

Riddhima: Share...

Armaan: Ok... But with one condition...

Riddhima: What ?

Armaan: You should take heavy lunch... Ok... Otherwise it is not good for your health...

Riddhima: Armaan... tum kitne chweet ho... Tum mera kitna khayal rakhte ho.... So sweet... Ok.. What ever you say.. Ok...

Armaan: that is like my riddhima...

He will go and get a sandwich for riddhima..

As he is about to sit, he heard the sound of slapping and rahul and armaan turn back...

It is none other that Abhi and his gang beating a canteen worker...

Armaan and rahul, knowing about abhi's character,they go to the place where the fight is taking place...

Armaan: Yeh yahan kya ho raha hai ??

Abhi: Oh ya.. Aagaya... is college ka hero... Kya tum mera problem solve karoge ??

Rahul: Abhimanyu, tameez se baat kar... Give respect and take respect...

Armaan: Rahul... Mein baat karoonga... Please ekside mai hojayo.....

Abhi: Yeh lo.. yeh mera problem hai... Is kameene insaan ne mere table par yeh coffee cup ko gira diya...

Canteer worker: Saab... Mujhe maaf kardeejiye... Galti se gir gayi thi... Meine jaan boochke nahin kiya... Armaan saab... Aap inko samjhayiye na... Mere saath galti hoyayi... Ayinda dhyaan rakhonga...

Rahul: Aap aisa mat kahiye... Galti kisi ke saath bhi ho sakti hai...

Armaan: Abhi.. Jo tumne kia... tumne galat kia... Ab please uss uncle se maafi mango..

Abhi: What the hell Mr. Mallik... I can employ 1000's of people like this... why the hell I should say sorry to this peon ?

Armaan: Abhi you are crossing your limits...

Abhi: What the hell these limits are... I am best in everything and I can not loose at anything... Got it...

Armaan: Oh.. so you are best at basket ball also... If it is like that, then we will have a match tomorrow... Are you ready ??

Abhi: Ofcourse... Because I am damn sure that I am gonna win it... And you are a looser...

Armaan: No No No... Abhi nahin... Kal dekhlo ki hum donon me kaun looser banega....

Abhi: Done... Keep waiting to get your new title...

Armaan: Same to You...

Both of them part their ways...

Riddhima: Armaan.. Yeh tumne kya kia... Abhi is really dangerous...

Armaan: Kuch nahin hoga riddhima.. He thinks that he is the best... But he doesnt know how the real world is...

Rahul: Yeah riddhima.. Mujhe bhi aisa lag raha hai ki armaan ne jo kia.. Bohot accha kia...

Armaan: Well guys... We all are going to play the match.. Aap log ready hai na match ke lie... ??

Everyone: Yessss...........

All of them attend their classes and go back to their homes except armaan and riddhima...

They sit in the library to finish some work and at last armaan drops riddhima home..

NIGHT, 11:45

Armaan is in his sound sleep...

Tring... tring....

Armaan: Kaun hai iss waqt ??? Hmmm.... (Twirling on the bed)

He opens his eyes and looks at his phone...

The phone shows RIDDHIMA'S name flashing on the screen...

Armaan gets up suddenly...

Armaan: RIDDHIMA !!! Iss waqt ??

Armaan lifts the phone as soon as possible...

Armaan: Riddhima.. kya hua... sab kuch theek toh hain na ???

Riddhima: Are armaan maine tumko disturb toh nahin kia na ??

Armaan: Are Riddhima, Kaise kaise baatein kar rahi ho yaar...

Riddhima: Armaan.. Mujhe ice - cream khaani hai.. Abhi..

Armaan: Riddhima.. Abhi !!! Ice-cream... Ok chalo.. Tayar ho jao.. Mein abhi tumhe pic karta hoon...

Riddhima: Thank you armaan... You are cho chweet.. Love you.. bye,, I will wait for you.. She hangs the phone...

Armaan: I love you too riddhima... (After the phone has got cut) (lol)

Armaan goes to riddhima's house and gives her a missed call.. Riddhima comes out running...

Riddhima: Hi armaan..

Armaan: Hi,

Armaan: Chalo gaadi mein baito.. Chalte hain...

Riddhima sits in the car and they find an ice cream shop inside a park.. which is situated beside the beach...

Riddhima and armaan go to the ice - cream parlour...

Armaan: Kaunse flavours hain ??

Shop Keeper: Butterscotch, vanilla and strawberry...

As armaan knows about what flavour she likes..

Armaan: One butter scotch in a cone ....

S.K: Jee sir..

Armaan takes the ice - cream and both of them go to the near by bench and sit...

Armaan: Hmmm.. How is your ice cream...

Riddhima: Too good... Just like you...

Telling this, she puts her head on his shoulders and armaan caresses her hair... Both of them look into the sky...

Riddhima finishes her ice-cream...

Riddhima: Armaan... I want to play on the slide...

Armaan: Riddhima.... Tum bohot bade ho... Wo slide chote bacchon ke lie... Tumhare lie nahin...

riddhima; Please armaan... Yahan par toh koi bhi nahin hain na... Chalo chalte hain... She pulls his hand...

Armaan: Theek hai... chalo...

Riddhima goes to the slide... She climbs till the top and then comes down sliding...

Riddhima: Armaan... Its really lot of fun... Tum bhi ek baar try karo na...

Armaan: Nahin riddhima...

Riddhima goes again and finds a balloon seller who was just leaving the place after he had a long tired day...

Riddhima pulls armaan and both of them run towards the baloon seller even before he leaves... Armaan runs along with her...

Armaan keeps smiling at her child like acts...

Riddhima: Bhaiyya... Mujhe yeh saari balloons khareed karni hai... Kitna hua ?

Balloon seller: Wo... Saare balloons... He counts them and says 65 rupees...

they pay the balloon seller and riddhima takes a bunch of 20 - 30 balloons in to her hands... She hands some of them to Armaan as there were many balloons....

Armaan: Ab hum iss balloons ke saath kya karenge ??

Riddhima: Kuch bhi kar sakte hain...

She finds two kids playing with the sand and water...

Riddhima runs towards them...

riddhima: Hey... Yeh saari sand castels aap dono ne banaya ??

Kid 1: Haan aunty....

Kid 2: Kya aap humare madad karenge ??

Riddhima; Koi poochne waali baat ? Zaroor karoongi...

she hands over all the balloons to armaan and sits with them and plays for 10 mins like that...

Then the kids will say that they need to get back to their home...

riddhima: Ek min...

kids: Kya aunty ?

Riddhima takes the balloons from armaan's hands...

Riddhima: Yeh lo... Yeh aap ke lie...

kids: Itne saare balloons... Thank you aunty... Aur hum yeh kehna chahte hai ki..

Kid 1 winks to Kid 2...

Both of the kids at a time: Uncle... they go to armaan... Aunty bohot acchi hain... Aur tum dono saath mein bohot acche lagte hain... Agar aapko bacche hue toh, aunty unke saath bohot acche khelegi... Aunty sach much mein bohot sweet hai...

Saying that, they run away...

Riddhima opens her mouth wide... in surprise...

Armaan is blushing but happy at the kid's complement...

riddhima: Yeh log bacche nahi... Kaisa complement dia.... ??? Oh god...

Armaan: (Tries to stop blughing and speaks) Koi baat nahin riddhima.... Chalo...

Riddhima: haan chalo... Lekin ghar nahin... Paani ke paas...

Armaan: Riddhima... Paani... Lekin... Tumhe tand lag jaayegi...

riddhima: Kya armaan... Please chalte hain... Sirf do min... ke lie... please...

Armaan and riddhima go to the water and riddhima plays with the waves as they come closer and armaan ensures that riddhima will not get wet....

Riddhima and armaan turn back...

Riddhima: Wo dekho... swing.... Last and final... After that we will go to home... (She is expecting a no from armaan because there will be a match tomorrow)

Armaan: I know.. Tumhe bohot passand hai na.. Clalo chalte hain...

Riddhima: Yeah... (Surprised)

Riddhima sits on the swing and armaan moves it to and fro...

Suddenly, Riddhima feels dizzy due to the continuous movement and falls down...

Armaan: Riddhima !!!!!!!

He goes to her.. She gets a small wound on her head ...

Armaan: Riddhima !!! Utho,,,,

Armaan immediately takes her to the car and makes her sleep on the back seat...

He takes some water and sprinkles drops of water on her face...

She gets up...

Riddhima: Ar..ma..an...

Armaan: Riddhima.. Tumhe lagi toh nahin na...

Riddhima: No armaan.. I am fine.. Bas.. mujhe achanak chakkar aa gayya..Now i am fine.....

Armaan: Shh.. Ab kuch mat bolo..

Armaan goes to the front passenger seat and takes out the first aid box... he then goes to the back seat and makes riddhima sleep on his lap so that he can do some bandage for her...

Armaan:Your comfortable ??

Riddhima: Yeah... I am fine.... Tumhare hote hue mujhe kuch nahin ho sakta...

Armaan: You are really so sweet...

Riddhima: I know..and winks at him...

Armaan does the bandage and makes her sit and takes her home...

Armaan: Riddhima.. Chalo...

Riddhima: Armaan mein theek hoon...

Armaan: I also know... I will accompany you til your room...

He takes the keys from riddhima's bag and opens the door and locks it back..

He slowly takes riddhima in to her room and make her lie on the bed.. He will only remove her shoes and covers her with a blanket....

Riddhima: Sorry armaan,,,,

armaan is surprised to hear sorry from riddhima...

He goes near to her...

Armaan: Sorry kyun ???

Riddhima: Its just because of me that you have to come all this long... Kal tumhare match bhi hai na... Maine tumko disturb bhi kia..

Armaan: Shut up... I really enjoyed today... Bohot maza aaya.. beach pe... Ab tum so jao...

armaan caresses riddhima's head and riddhima sleeps...

Armaan leaves her house and keeps thinking about the kids complements and sleeps with riddhima's thoughts...

PRECAP: BASKET BALL MATCH..

Last edited by Loyal-Kashian on Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information)
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: EPISODE 2   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 pm

EPISODE 2

It is morning now...

Armaan is really sleepy and does not wake up... The match will be starting in another two hours...

Riddhima calls him... Because her 6th sense says something that armaan will still be sleeping.... and as she knows him from childhood, she ofcourse gusses right...

Armaan phone keeps ringing but this time, he will not get up as he slept late... Riddhima decided that she will go to his house...

She dresses up in a red t-shirt and black tracks...

OUTSIDE ARMAAN'S APPARTMENT: (As armaan is the only person, he lives in an appartment which is 10 min's walk to riddhima's house)

Riddhima thinks that ringing the bell is of no use... As she knows where the duplicate keys are kept, she opens the door...

As she enters his home, she founds it all messy... She will think to clean it up but again remembers about the match...

Riddhima: Yeh armaan bhi na... Kitna gandha rakha hai apne ghar ko...... God,,, yeh ladka kab badlega ???

Riddhima slowly goes to armaan's room....

Armaan is still sleeping... He is shirtless and holding his pillow tightly and is sleeping like a small baby...

Riddhima: Kitna cute lag raha hai !!!

Riddhima sits beside him and caresses his hair...

Riddhima: Armaan... Utho... Armaan.... Shakes him...

Riddhima ki awaaz sun kar armaan ek second mein uth jaate hain...

Armaan: (Still sleepy and rubbing his eyes) Riddhimmmaaaaa.... tummm..... Yahhaaannnn ???

Riddhima: Haan armaan... Tum match ke baare mein bhool gaye ho kya ???

Armaan: Oh yeah... Lekin tum andar aayi kaisi ???

Riddhima: Duplicate key !!! (Winks)

Armaan: Badmash... Tumne mere ghar ke duplicate keys use ki !!! And you know what... im shirtless and tumne rules tod diya... ek jawan ladke ke kamre mein...

Riddhima: Wo... I am sorry armaan... You were sleeping... So, I thought to... (Now riddhima is feeling really awkward as armaan speaks like that....)

Armaan now feels worried as she gets disappointed... He doesn't know how to react...

Riddhima: Ar..maan... Wo mein bahar tumhara intzaar karti hoon... Tum tayaar hoke jaldi bahar aajao...

Armaan: Ohk...

Riddhima is now going out...

Armaan: Riddhima.... (Holding her hand) Tumhe bura toh nahin laga na.... Mein bass mazak kar raha tha...

Riddhima: Armaan... Ek baar kehte toh samajh mein nahin aata ??? Jaldi jaake naha lo... Aur jaldi bahar aajao... Tum uss abhi ke samne haar jaoge kya... (Now getting angry with him)

she pushes him into the bathroom....

Armaan feels happy because riddhima is behaving normally with him...

Riddhima first feels awkward but now she is fine...

She goes into the kitchen and makes some glucose water and sandwitches for armaan...

Meanwhile, Armaan comes...

Armaan: Riddhima... Tum sanwiches bana rahin ho ??? Wow... I really love the sandwiches you make... Wow...

He grabs the sandwiches from the plate and gulps them as fast as he can...

Armaan: Riddhima.... MMMmmmm... They are really yummy....

Riddhima: I know that you like them...

Armaan finishes the sandwiches and both of them jog to the basket ball court...

They meet all the friends and Armaan gives basic positions and suggestions to all the team members...

abhi and his team enters the court,,,

Abhi gives an evil look at armaan and armaan gives him a BEWARE look....

Abhi gives a flirty look to riddhima and armaan holds riddhima's hand inorder to make her comfortable...

Armaan gives her a smile of assurance,,,

Riddhima puts a THANK YOU face...

Armaan gives her a friendly hug...

Here the match begins....

Armaan, riddhima, atul, anjali, rahul and muskaan in one team...

Abhimanyu, Nikitha, and another 3 members (abhi's gang) in another team....

When they first thrw the ball, Armaan gets the ball....

Abhi: Damn it.... Guys.. Take care... Play good..

Armaan passes the ball to riddhima.. riddhima passes it to muskaan and muskaan to rahul... rahul to anjali, anjali to riddhima and riddhima to armaan..

Armaan does a basket...

In the same way, they win 4 more baskets...

Now the score is

Armaan's team - 5

Abhi's team - 2

Abhi is now feeling disgusted...

The ball is in armaan's hands...

He decides that he will push armaan so that he can grab the ball..

He moves closer to armaan...

Suddenly, armaan was supposed to pass the ball to riddhima and armaan notices abhi coming closer and as he was about to push riddhima, armaan acts as her shield and armaan and riddhima fall on the top of each other and roll til a distance...

Fortunately, anjali takes the ball and armaan's team makes an another basket...

Here, armaan and riddhima are lost in each other's eyes... Riddhima is on the top of armaan and armaan is completely lost in her and is lying like a statue...

Riddhima comes back from his magic and breaks their eye lock...

Riddhima: Armaan...

Armaan: Hmmm.... (He suddenly comes out of his dreamy world...)

Riddhima gets up as she is on the top and soon armaan also gets up... Riddhima notices a small hurt on armaan's hands..

Riddhima: (Really worried) Armaan... tumko lagi toh nahin na...

Armaan: Are riddhima yeh toh... this is a very small hurt.. Chalo... we will have to join...

Riddhima: Ek min armaan...

She goes and gets some water and cleans the wound on his palm...

Armaan lovingly looks at her concern towards him and feels the top of the world...

Now armaan and riddhima join the match again....

Now two minutes more is left....

Armaan is concentrating so much and abhi is helpless as he is loosing and he is really unhappy and is giving stupid looks to armaan...

Armaan's team plays with co-ordintion and wins again...

Riddhima comes running to armaan and hugs him tightly as they have won the match....

Riddhima: Armaan !! I am really happy for you...

Armaan: Yeah... I am happy too...

Abhi comes inbetween...

Armaan: Oh yeah... Mr. Abhimanyu... Good... I always knew that you will loose... Congratulations that you lost your bet...

Riddhima holds armaan's hand as if telling him to stop speaking..

Abhi: Hmmm... I just gave you a chance to win... Otherwise, I would have won..

They again part their ways..

All armaan's team: Yeah..... we won it...

Riddhima: Ofcourse we will only win it... I knew that we are only going to win.... afterall... mera armaan hai humare team ka captain...

Armaan khush ho jaata hai.. riddhima ki mooh se mera armaan sun kar...

Others except anjali will not notice that... "mera" armaan... from riddhimas mouth...

Anjali (thinking) Kya yeh dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hain... no no... yeh kabhi nahin ho sakta hain.. agar riddhima armaan se pyaar karti hain toh wo mujhe batayegi... shayad in dono ko waqt lagega... propose karne ke lie... but they are made for each other...

Rahul: Guys.... Hum party kahan karenge ??

Armaan: Well... What about orchids ?? (Friends, it is an imaginary restaurant with a dancefloor)

Riddhima: Yeah... good idea... It will be fun...

Anjali: Yeah ofcourse...

Muskaan: Haan.. Bohot maza aayega...

Atul: Leking kitne baje ??

Armaan: 7:30 ??

Rahul: Yeah.. great...

Atul: Anjali, If you dont mind, tum mujhko pick karogi ?

Anjali: Sure atul... I will be there at your house by 7:00

Atul: Thank you...

Anjali: Your welcome...

All of them leave to their homes... As it is a holiday...

Armaan, riddhima and anjali head towards gupta's house...

Armaan goes to the guest room to change and riddhima, anjali also change and come...

all of them are now sitting near the dinning table...

Riddhima makes all the food while armaan and anjali come down...

Anjali: Ridzie... I am going to muskaan's home... I will have to do my work... Again in the night, i will be going to delhi na...

Riddhima: Yeah di.. when is your flight ?

Anjali: At 9 .. today night...

Riddhima: Lekin di.. thode dino mein exams hain na... aap answer kaisa karenge.... wo bhi finals hain na...

Anjali: Haan.. wo mein delhi ki sanjeevani college mein answer karne waali hoon....

Riddhima: Oh ok.. So you will be joining us in the tour at ooty na ??

Anjali: Yeah... I will be joining you guys... tab tak tum apna khayaal rakhna.. ok...

Armaan comes then only...

armaan: us ke lie mein hoon... tum fikar mat karo... mein hoon na...

Anjali: yeah armaan.. thats why i can go confidently...

Anjali: aur haan... mein abhi muskaan ke ghar jaa rahin hoon aur shaam ko waapas aaongi.. shayad aane mein deer hojayegi...

Riddhima Ok di..

Armaan: Bye anji..

Anjali leaves and both armaan and riddhima wave bye to her...

Riddhima: Chalo... Meine lunch bhi banaya.. Kyun na hum jaake movie dekhenge ??

Armaan: Yeah.. good idea

Riddhima goes and plays the movie TAARE ZAMEEN PAR..

Riddhima and armaan watch the movie and finally, it is lunch time now...

Riddhima: Chalo armaan.. Time for lunch...

Armaan: Oh ya..

Armaan sits on the table and riddhima serves him food...

Armaan is about to eat...

Riddhima: Ruko armaan..

Armaan: Kya hua ??

Riddhima: You are having wound na.. I will feed you...

Armaan is touched by her concern and care... and will not be able to speak anything...

Riddhima feeds him... and armaan eats from her like a small kid... Then, riddhima also eats and armaan gives her company until she finishes her food...

Both of them eat happily... cracking jokes

Both of them spend their sunday afternoon like this...

IT IS NOW EVENING...

Riddhima: Chalo armaan.. Mein tayaar hoke aati hoon... Tumhare kapde tumhare paas abhi yahan hain na..

Armaan: Yeah.. i got them with me.. I will also get ready...

Both armaan and riddhima go to get ready...

armaan comes outside soon and keeps waiting for riddhima..

20 mins.... also passes away..

He waits for another 10 mins...

He gets worried about what happened to riddhima and goes to her room upstairs...

As he is about to knock the door, riddhima opens the door...

Armaan is almost lost in her...

She is wearing a long black sleevless gown... the gown has white crystals embedded around the neck.. she had a light make up and is looking like a star...

Armaan: Riddhima... You are really looking beautiful

Riddhima: Thanks... Tum bhi bohot handsome lag rahe ho..

Armaan: Like always Wink

Riddhima: Chalo...

Armaan: Haan..

Amaan and riddhima both go to the orchids....

There, everyone meet.. anjali already goes and picks up atul..

Armaan and riddhima, anjali and atul, rahul and muskaan are on the dance floor swaying to the light music...

Armaan: Aaj tum sach mein bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho..

Riddhima: Armaan.. you have already told the same thing for the 20th time...

Armaan smiles and both of them are still dancing... They are looking into each others eyes and they have an eye lock for about 5 mins..

Then all of them leave to have their dinner...

Armaan: Hmm.. Guys.. today I enjoyed a lot..

Rahul: Haan yaar... today is really wonderful...

Armaan: Riddhima.. Toh chalein ?

Riddhima: Haan..

Anjali: Armaan... You will also have to drop atul.. coz now, I am directly going to the airport...

Armaan: Ok..

Rahul: Are yaar.. mein atull aur muskaan ko drop karoonga kyunki atul ka ghar humare raaste mein hai..

Armaan: Ok..

Anjali: Ok then guys.. meet you in ooty... every one of you write your exams well..

Riddhima: I will miss you di..

anjali: I will miss you too ridzie...

Anjali: Ok then.. (She hugs every one) Ab mein chalti hoon...

Every one say bye to her and she leaves...

Every one leaves except Riddhima and armaan...

Riddhima: Armaan.. I forgot my bag inside.. I will be back haan...

Armaan: Wait.. I will also come with you..

Riddhima: Nahin armaan.. Tum jaake gaadi lao.. mein abh aati hoon...

Armaan: Are you sure..

Riddhima: Yeah..

Riddhima goes inside and armaan gets the car also..

he waits for five mins and decides that he will go inside..

Armaan gets worried as riddhima will not be there...

AT THE SAME TIME:::

Riddhima: Chodo mujhe...

Abhi: Nahin... Itni jaldi nahi baby.. Abhi mujhe armaan ko sikhana padega ki I am the best... Usko samjhana chahiye...

Riddhima: Please mujhe chodo...

Riddhima: Armaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!! Armaaaannnnnnnnn !!!!

Armaan feels that riddhima is shouting his name and moves around searching for her..

He suddenly finds Abhi forcing on to riddhima.. and riddhima shouting for help....

PRECAP: Wait for the next part to come... A must read episode is going to come....

Last edited by Loyal-Kashian on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting the part.)
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Reserved For Future Updates
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Friends,
Please do comment !!
Eagerly waiting for your comments.
Once I get enough comments, I will continue the further parts of the Fan Fiction.

Luv
Loyal-Kashian

Last edited by Loyal-Kashian on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition of information)
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:54 am

friends,
should i continue this or not ?
please do tell
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:54 am

the plot looks interesting cont
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:41 am

thanks for the comment !!

continued just now !!

do check out !!!
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm

woww!!!!
awesum updt!!!
lv ur FF... cont soon!
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 am

wonderful ff
Back to top Go down
Loyal-Kashian

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:50 am

Thanks a lot for the comments friends..
So sorry for the late update but check for the update Happy

I have posted it on the page one... Happy

Luv
Deepu Happy
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 am

plz do continue asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!   Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Birds-Armaan Riddhima FF - Part 2 (9/07/09) Updated Just Now !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Fan Fictions -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com