Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Vide
PostSubject: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 am

Hi friends,

you'll find Katrina Kaif pix here..!!

Sonali.

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Katrina_kaif_18

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! KatrinaKaif

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! KatrinaKaif

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Katrina-kaif

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Katrina-Kaif-Wedding

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! 10_10_2005_katrina%20kaif

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Katrina-kaif

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Katrina-kaif-slice-408

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! 921_katrina_kaif1

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Iifa-katrina-kaif-11
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:06 am

Woww.... nice pics.... as usualll.. I always find her sweet and cuteeeeee
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 am

Verni wrote:
Woww.... nice pics.... as usualll.. I always find her sweet and cuteeeeee

m too a Kat diwani
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 am

As usual she is cute here too..thx sonu
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:15 am

Very pretty lady...and she's extremely photogenic...gr8 pics Sonu...
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am

she is gorgeious!!!!!!!

fab pics sonu
Back to top Go down
kj_lrl

kj_lrl

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:03 am

Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Katttttttttttttt ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:20 am

wow!!
i luv katrina!
count me in!
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm

thnks sonu
usually looking cute like doll
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 am

An update on Katrina...

Katrina turns 25 on July 18
She's in London to celebrate with entire family

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Katrinajuly15_full

Katrina Kaif has many reasons to smile. First her recent release "New York" became a huge success and now comes her birthday, which the British-born actress will celebrate with her entire family in London on July 16.

"I'm celebrating my birthday this year with my entire family, all my sisters who have flown down from all over, my mom who's
flown down from Chennai and my brother who's a professional rock climber," Katrina, who will turn 25, told IANS through SMS.

"I was supposed to spend a long holiday with them last year during Christmas and New Year in London, but I had to cut my trip short because of my work schedule. So this year I'm specially taking time out for them and we are going to Italy for a family get together. I haven't had a break in almost two years, so I'm looking forward to this," added the actress.

Last year her birthday bash turned ugly when beau Salman Khan picked a fight with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. So this year Katrina is celebrating her birthday away from tinsel town.

She is just six years old in the industry, but has found a firm foothold.

Katrina's first break in Bollywood was Kaizad Gustad's 2003 "Boom". Though the film was a flop, people started noticing her and offered her roles and one of them was Ram Gopal Varma's 2005 film "Sarkar". She had a small role as Abhishek Bachchan's girlfriend, but made her presence felt in the film, which was a Mumbai underworld interpretation of Mario Puzo's 1969 novel "The Godfather".

Katrina's big success came in the form of 2008 super hit film "Namastey London" and she continued her winning streak with "Apne", "Partner", "Welcome", "Race" and "Singh Is Kinng".

Subhash Ghai's "Yuvvraaj" disrupted it, but only for a brief period, as Katrina bounced back with the commercial and critical success of Kabir Khan's "New York", a film about 9/11.

According to film critics, with big banners, huge fan-base and several brand endorsements, Katrina is currently one of the most sought after actresses in the Hindi film industry.

"Katrina has evolved immensely as an actress. In Bollywood, actors are mostly known for the number of hits they deliver. Katrina has won hands down in that respect. She can undoubtedly be called a lucky mascot for her producers," said popular film critic Taran Adarsh.

Mumbai-based film critic Anupama Chopra says there are high expectations from Katrina even this year.

"Katrina has had a fortunate choice of films" even though she "had a rather unfortunate start with 'Boom'. She is a stunning looking actress and so far she is doing well with her glam doll image. We did see glimpses of an actor in her performance-oriented roles in 'Namastey London'," said Chopra.

Her basket is full of good roles - she will be seen in films like "Blue" starring Akshay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt, Rajkumar Santoshi's "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani" and Priyadarshan's "De Dana Dan" yet again starring Akshay. She is also doing the female lead in Prakash Jha's political drama "Rajneeti".

Katrina is one of eight siblings. Her mother is British and her father is from Jammu and Kashmir who has since acquired British citizenship.

The actress spent her formative years in Hawaii but later moved to London.

Indo-Asian News Service
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 pm

thnks fr art henna
happy birthday kat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!   !!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!Katrina Kaif's Fan Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com