Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:13 pm

'rolling on the floor''rolling on the floor''rolling on the floor'
donny got scoldings fr his mother'rolling on the floor'
henna lovely it was :cheers: and nice songDonny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 22808Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 22808
haa thoda lamba hona tha:D
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm

i cant stop laffing at that song yaar 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor' khota khota saandh 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor'

simply loved it Grin the way u've written it is awesome 'clap'
just hope that ff wala donny makes everything alright 'waiting' dont u dare ignore those notes acha 'Wink)'

going to read this fir se..those lines just cracked me up 'rolling on the floor' 'rolling on the floor'
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Firstly I cant stop laughing on tht song....'rolling on the floor''rolling on the floor''rolling on the floor'

Bt must say Henna..u really brought Donny's emotions to the hilt....felt really sad when he has tears in his eyes....awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Henna...fab part but...very well executed....keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
miss.dollz
Scribbler
miss.dollz

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 am

hailaa wow amazingly writtened Henna!
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:49 am

haha its very funny..love it so far.
plz continue soon.
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 am

wow... no update since June! It's been a long time! Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 Icon_scratch

Glad you guys were enjoying it - sorry I stopped! Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 959724
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

koi baat nahi..ab shuru kar doh likhna if u have time
reading this ff is a real stress buster for me Grin so im toh desperately waiting for nxt parts
Back to top Go down
Tomato
Scribbler
Tomato

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:17 pm

OMG Henna!!! I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love you!!! Loving it<3<3
I was soooo sad n all but reading your ff has made me feel so much better!!
'Khota khota saand' was awesome!! N poor Donny....I hope he gets his Henna soon. *prays that Hussain won't be able to impress Henna*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10   Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Donny Ke Karnamey | Part 6: Saari saari raat jhaagun main! pg 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Fan Fictions -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com