Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings Vide
PostSubject: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 am

Love Aaj Kal

The film shuttles between the love story of Rishi Kapoor (playing an elderly sardar ji) in his youth with his darling Harleen Kaur (Giselle Monteiro ) and the present day romance of Jai and Meera (Saif and Deepika). The cities (Kolkata, Delhi, London, San Fransisco) are captured beautifully and the switching back and forth between the old and the new love stories is kept from getting tedious by some brilliant editing.

Indian Express : Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Rediff : Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings 2nia0t5

buzz18
: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

lifestyle : Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

From the ratings it looks like a very good film thumbs up
Did any of u watch it ?
Share ur views !

Last edited by Amrit on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 am

Unfortunately no Amu...hey bt tht young Harleen is played by some Brazilian actress...I just read it today ...

Wait will give u her name asap...
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:18 pm

From what I've heard it's meant to be a good flick.. scratch ..not a deeps or saif fan so haven't run to catch it yet...

will wait and hear what others say... before investing in this flick. batting eyelashes

ya phir if donny is taking me ...free mein i'll go... batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 am

@Reshu : i was watching Rajeeva Masand's review n in that he said that the name of that brazilian actress is strangely..kept secret scratch dunno y

ab tak toh jitne bhi review's i've got it seems a good movie lol i hope to catch it soon
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 am

@Amu: I just read tht name and m nt able to recollect it...it came in Mumbai Mirror abt her....would have to try really hard to get her name now.... sleep

Yes got her name batting eyelashes

Her name is Giselle Monteiro Dancing

@Amu: Nw edit ur post out there where u see its Shweta Gulati lol
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 am

Thnx for pointing it out reshu ! edited it Happy
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 am

U r welcome Amu... thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 am

Thanks for the ratings Amu..not watched it yet, but hearing good reviews...wanna catch both KI & this flick...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 am

R u sure Rahi u wanna watch KI.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:08 pm

@Rah : mera bhi yehi haal hai lol gotta catch both the films
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:45 am

Ohh then both of u girls..all the best...esp for KI...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings   Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Aaj Kal - Movie Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Create a forum on Forumotion | Cinema, Movies | Television, Series, Cartoon | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com