Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
janhvi_janu

Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm

make more mayank ones na! please!1
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 am

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :Dream: :Dream:
fantabulous Henna...surely gonna use one of them :applause: loved dis ezaz sig...really sexy :Dream:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Sorry couldn't comment on two of the updates...

Okk... the siggies are awesomeeeeeeee... Luved all of them... :applause: :applause: seriously.. tu random sigs bhi mindblowing banati hai yaar... waiting for next dose..

The Mayur texture is lil different and I liked it... 😁
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:36 am

Donny wrote:
I am the firsttttt one this time Embarassed

Okies coming back to your update...this akki sig is really cool... :B-): Hence i am using its...Embarassed

Mayur one is good too...looked at the pic carefully now...its surprising u didnt caption it... Embarassed Siggy rocks though..!!

Eijoo one is super sexy like meeeee EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed...Was waiting for you to update this at ur gallery...so now using it... love struck:

Next time apne jeeju ko dont call my jeeju acha murgi... :batting eyelashes: :batting eyelashes:
Finally aagaye? :-w:

only good thing about you.. u appreciate the sig more than the person in it... Happy): Yes ur Eijoo jeeju is looking very sexy.. :batting eyelashes: Loh y wait? :Wink): You must be the only one that can wait to use a sig.

oye, he ain't my jeeju.. my eyes ain't kharab jo will make him my jeeju.. :Dream:

nature wrote:
omgg murgii... the update is A W E S O M E :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
i cant choose any one though.. thy r all fabb Grin: :Wink: ...
Aww, thanks a lot Nidoo.. :hug:

Donny wrote:
^^ say na eijoo one is the fabliest... mids didi Embarassed
Y u forcing her to say?... don't get to hyper horsey.. *ties to tree* ssshh karke baito.. :Wink):
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:49 am

@Sania: Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. 😄

@Janu: Sure feel free to use it.. my pleasure actually.

@Reshu: here comes the biggest spammer at SM Happy): thanks a lot for liking them Reshu!

@Rahila: yayy.. a meaningful comment - just wat I like to see. Agree with you on the Mayur wala.. but now I am slightly regretting not captioning it. This always happens with a Mayur sig... never know wat to caption it with unfortunately.. :broken heart:

@Sonu: Thankuuuu... :batting eyelashes:

@Nits: yup, hopefully will make more soon.. Grin:

@Janu: Happy): I think I had some Arjun pics.. so will hopefully make some - just need the right pic.

@Poorvi: wow.. unexpected response to the eijaz sig.. bet saara is getting happy ppl are eyeing her sig. Happy):

@Verni: no problem yaar.. no compulsion to reply always.. :Wink): everyones not always around so it's fine. Happy:
Back to top Go down
janhvi_janu

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 pm

yay!!!!

new siggy coming my way!
Back to top Go down
anku2cute
Scribbler
anku2cute

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:51 am

lovelyyyyy sigssss hennieeeee

suggestion-make one of samrat n gunjan na...and shahidddddddd Grin
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 am

Hey Henna..
You have the most beautiful & outstanding creations!
I really love your handmade creations and all..
Its soo unique... it looks like one of those TV advertisements posters..lol
Make some only Samrat aka Mohit ones plzzz.,....
im his biggest fan!

Prii
Back to top Go down
Raee_rockz

Raee_rockz

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 am

wow henna the sigs are as usual awesum esp the mayur one.its my fab from the lot.i saved it.will definately use it once i get a lil bit more acquantained wid the forum.Happy
thnxxxxxxx for shring ur awesum creations wid us,
Luv Raee<3
Back to top Go down
Leenasmg

Leenasmg

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Wow Henna! Mindblowing Update...love the Akki and Eijoo ones..but the Akki one is my fav..it looks soo kool..lol!
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Donny wrote:
^^ say na eijoo one is the fabliest... mids didi Embarassed

bhaiyya.. cant say jhooth naa Embarassed Embarassed .. sach mein all r fabbb, issliye cant take one name Embarassed ...

@henna - you're welcome :hug: ...
Back to top Go down
Iram..x

Iram..x

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:02 am

Hey henna
great work
love teh sigs especially the mayur sigs

-Iram
Back to top Go down
teenb12

teenb12

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm

OMGG! The Ejazz sig is just too HOTT!! Gosh it is irresistable..haha!!Great job with it!!
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:26 am

Hey guys,

thank you so much to all of you for the comments. Welcome to all the new faces around here, it's great to have you here. 😁

I've noted the suggestions I've received so far.

- Mayank (Arjun)
- Sajan
- Samrat (Mohit)
- Shahid

I think that's it so far. More suggestion are most welcome.

I'll have to find some suitable pictures first then I'll make a start on the suggestions. 😄
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 am

UPDATE

I've got another update for you guys. Really sorry for the huge delay in between updates - busy life n all.. 👅 I'll work on the suggestion you've given me soon. 😄

RNBJ
Free to use!
Now this is a sig that I kept forgetting to update, it ws meant to be a part of the last update. Better late than never I guess. The screen caps are not really that good tho.. Embarassed

Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 Dykjl2

Shahrukh
Free to use!
Made this one yesterday so it's fairly recent for a change... :Dance:

Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 Okorkl

Hrithik
Free to use
This I made on the day itself that Nids posted this pic in picture mansion. Now you can estimate for urself how slow I am... Happy):

Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 2lm720y

Comments and suggestions are most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:47 am

Aagayi aap itne dino baad :batting eyelashes:..remember u used to say to me aise.. :Wink):

Coming back to the update the color combo on the first sig i really like..orange n bluishh/turquoise really looks good..though had the pics been of better quality the sig wud hav looked a lil more polished.. :applause: :applause:

Coming to the second one..another rocking SRK one i like this the best one outta all 3.. Grin:pink has worked again for u seems Happy): ..plus like the caption too..its just too good..dunno wht else to say abt this one.. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

HR one..even this is very good..really like the colors on the sig..the purple and the blueish green used..bleands well..and den the shiny or glittery sort of effect on this one..really like it Embarassed

Over all a fab update.. kiss: love struck: Grin:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 am

woooeeeeeeeee...gone gaga over that HR one....the colours and textures are just awesome JB....and I like the caption on the SRK one..it fits in with the pic so perfectly...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:27 am

Hennaaaaaa..awesome work..esp the HR and SRK's second one...looks too good..welcome back!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:30 am

wow amazing update Henz
sugg: Samrat plz....

when are u gonna open your shop for sum reqs? i wanted to req a Samrat sig
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 am

henna sigs are awesome... bachchaaaa :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ....

hmm RNBDJ.. sig pics are lil blurred... but thats okk... still its nice... and srk and HR sig is too gud bachchaaaa...

Ummm abt ur being slow... mayb... its coz... slow n steady wins the race... :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 am

magical sigs di..!! spl the ritik one
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 am

FANTABULOUS sigs Henna :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

really loved srk & hr sig

caption on srk one is too cool....see im using tht sig already :Dream:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm

magical update all rocking esp srk,hr pink is back phir saa
keep cont
Back to top Go down
rozain

rozain

PostSubject: hi   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:57 am

:-bd: hey so cute and adorable updates really awesome and mindblowing
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:40 am

times for hennas update! :party: lol ooooh ure sigs are mindblowingg Embarassed specially the srk and hrithik onee :Dream: fabb update!! Happy:
Love Asma =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!   Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henna's Gallery | Req + MNIK sig p36!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Signature Shops And Galleries -
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com