Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 am

here r my set

1:wht is u r daily rotuine
2:most cherrised gift u got
3:fav cartoons
4:name 15 pls u would like to gift
5:wht would u do if u become invisible fr a day
6:if u become richest personin the whole world
7:if u r given a chance to meet someone special who will it be?
8:if u r left in jungle then wht would u do
9:if a dream man of ur comes and propose u wht would u do
10:dec ur self

ans them ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 Smiley36
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 am

Wowwwww... awesome poorvi... :-bd:

@ rahi : haan dekh naa... mere saath kya kya hoing... oyeeee... m not bevafa... kahani mein koi gadbad hai...hehe :-w:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 am

woah these guys are sure grilling you.. hope you're all having fun?

guys todays the last day to ask poorvi Q's... so make sure u get ur lil bombs in... :Devil:
Back to top Go down
Donny
Administrator
Donny

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am

poorvi wrote:
i wanna use it for u now :Devil: oye itne ques aate kahan se hain tere pass yaar :Wink:
:#:-S: :#:-S: :#:-S: :#:-S: :sleep: :sleep:
Donny u r d biggest griller ...maan gayi main :#:-S:
Thenkooo for the compliment Happy): :B-): I hav prepared a question bank uss mein se i giv everyone Embarassed..Thenko for answering all my questions..Grin:..had funreading ur answers. Its ur last day today so i guess will just let u complete remaining sets.. Great to see our first MOTW as an active one..:applause::applause:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

Quote :

*Name your 3 closest friends on Sig Mansion im new to everyone out here Rah...so not yet very close to anybody Sad: ...but i wish to be Happy: ...hope one day at least some of u wud call me their close frnd... Embarassed even if i hv to name..i can say its u...coz i hv interacted wid u most & chatted wid u :hug:

Awwwwwwwwww
:hug::hug::hug:

Quote :

*Have any nick names? If so, what?some frnds call me poo Happy: ...hey u also called me tht :hug:

sachi???
:-O: me tho called u aise hi!! Embarassed

Quote :

*I should think not, so 1 more thing to do Grin: ...Write a letter to Husein explaining the behaviours and attitudes of the different members of Sig Mansion and tell him why he should love them all!! :Wink:hmmmm kafi sochna padega......tht means using brain ...mushkil hai:)): ....Rah baad me likhungi soch kar ok :Wink:

:-w: :-w: :-w: :-w: :-w:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:14 am

nitya wrote:
here r my set

1:wht is u r daily rotuine my daily routine durin col days..i wake up atcolg frm 10am to 4 pm then come home hv food then go for coaching ,then after 8 pm back home then rest,then hv dinner watch lil tv, then studyting, completing assignments n all, then come online for somtime,if not tired kabhi kabhi owling bhi lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
2:most cherrised gift u got my frnds gave me a very sweet teddy bear when i was leaving them coz my dad got transfered to kanpur......tht is a memorable gift for me Happy:
3:fav cartoons i dont watch cartoon much....but i like tom & jerry, and demon & pumba
4:name 15 pls u would like to gift okies....mom,dad,my lil sis,my vry especial frns Swati, Dhanshri,srishti,my Grand ma,& ofcourse u all too...Rahi,verni,Reshu,Henna,nids,anku,nitz,Donny.......coz now u guys r also very especial too me love struck: Happy:
5:wht would u do if u become invisible fr a day emmm :-?: :-?: :-?: .. i seriously dont know :-/:
6:if u become richest personin the whole world first of all lots of shopping bounce
7:if u r given a chance to meet someone special who will it be? i wanna meet hussain,shahid, srk...oops sry ye to 3 ho gaye... Grin:
8:if u r left in jungle then wht would u do i will call Henna for help,she must be there na..after all she is a jungli billi Happy): :rolling on the floor:
9:if a dream man of ur comes and propose u wht would u do ofcourse i wud say yes Embarassed .he is my dream man yaar Embarassed
10:dec ur self im intelligent,smart,hardworking,enthusiastic :rolling on the floor: oops sry jyada ho gaya na :rolling on the floor:
well im a simple girl,frank,funloving,talkative :-@: Happy): ,love to make frnds,love being wid them,hv lots of dreams,beleive in enjoying evey moment of life Happy:

ans them ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 Smiley36

Last edited by poorvi on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 am

haa gift 15 pleople something
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 am

Donny wrote:
poorvi wrote:
i wanna use it for u now :Devil: oye itne ques aate kahan se hain tere pass yaar :Wink:
:#:-S: :#:-S: :#:-S: :#:-S: :sleep: :sleep:
Donny u r d biggest griller ...maan gayi main :#:-S:
Thenkooo for the compliment Happy): :B-): I hav prepared a question bank uss mein se i giv everyone Embarassed..Thenko for answering all my questions..Grin:..had funreading ur answers. Its ur last day today so i guess will just let u complete remaining sets.. Great to see our first MOTW as an active one..:applause::applause:

Thanku Donny..its great to know u had fun reading my answers...i was thinking ki bore to nahi kar rahi sabko Embarassed Happy): & its great to know i was an active MOTW Embarassed Happy):
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 am

poorvi wrote:
nitya wrote:

8:if u r left in jungle then wht would u do i will call Henna for help,she must be there na..after all she is a jungli billi Happy): :rolling on the floor:

:rolling on the floor: you know donny is also Tarzan so I guess even donny can help you out.. Happy):

great answers.. :applause:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 am

Henna wrote:
poorvi wrote:
nitya wrote:

:rolling on the floor: you know donny is also Tarzan so I guess even donny can help you out.. Happy):

great answers.. :applause:

Thanks Henna.... :hug:
oh yes i forgot ...tu hai vahan to Donny must be there also na...... Embarassed :rolling on the floor: tum dono se he help le sakti hun great :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 am

hiii everyone....

i dunno abt u all..but i really enjoyed being d first MOTW Grin:
got to interact wid u all..it was great Happy: love struck:

hope i didnt bore u guys wid my answers :Wink: :rolling on the floor:

thanks Henna & Donny for dis lovely experience :hug:

luv yaa :hug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~   ~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~#*Mansioneer Of The Week...SURPRISE*#~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com