Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 am

Verni wrote:
@ henna : of course.. inhe pata chalna chahiye naa.. ki yeh kitne fizool ke sawal poochti hai...hehe shut up verni scratch I ask good only lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 am

Rah wrote:
@ Verni - thank uuuuu bachcha!!!itne pyaare sawaal poochhe :applause: tu zyada khush mat hona okk :geek: ...ab Resh ko maths ka badlaa mila :Wink): haan haan..le loh badle lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

ok Rolfy ab u asked for it mind you!! Razz: yeah sure go ahead lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

1. Hen comes from egg or hen comes from egg?? depends on wht u believe.... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

2. Give the reason for your answer in (1) above in not less than 100 words.

3. Hussain comes in your dreams and tells you to get him a co-star for his next movie. Write the conversation between u & him and who from SM (yourself NOT allowed) you would choose. Hmm nt fair....then I will put Eks..as Sexy Sam fr him...she will look too good with him..safe and secure lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> okk my convo will be: Hey Husein, I would have casted myself opp you, bt dont wanna act as ur sister there..so better we can ask Eks fr you...she is the safest person whom you could act upon.... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> ..and he says okk..then he asks me but who will be romantically opp me..and I say...Do you have a choice..ofcoz...Donny lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> khush lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

4. Why do we pronounce health with the H and honour with H silent? Its the English grammatose already studied...so I better shut up lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

5. If you were asked to take up the role of Gunjan in Miley Jab Hum Tum and there was no way you could refuse, what would you do? I would take up..and leave in midway...pretending I m too sick to follow these rigorous timings lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

6. Describe me in 100 words (only good things!!!) mushkil hai..aur woh bhi 100 wrds...okk
U r too sweet..too cute...too maniac..too crazy..fanatic, innocent..bubbly...a great friend...and a cute buddy..(Take it *100) lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> (None of the above is true fr u) lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

7. Give the following people 1 word which describes the opposite of their character:

- Resh Bad lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
- Nidz Gadheri lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
- Henna Bitter lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
- Donny Silent lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
- Nitz Crazy lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
- Verni Bachcha lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

(these r opp...meanings...dont take it really) bounce

8. Write a song with your own lyrics (not less than 150 words) describing SM and its members.

9. Who is your first crush (actors not allowed!!) Had one in my school days lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

10. Who is your latest crush (actors not allowed!!) None lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> sachchi
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:30 am

*Resham* wrote:
Henna wrote:
2. Who do wanna see up here next? Verniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :cheers:

Oyeeeee main kyun?????? :affraid: :affraid: / main hi mili hun .... main hi ek virli lagti hun... :^#(^: :^#(^:

and tujhe sabak milna hi chahiye ... sade calculations poochne ke liyeeeeee...

@ tune kaha ki sab opp meaning hai... matlab... main bachcha nahi buddhiiiiiii....... love struck(: ... tu pitegiiii samjhiiiiii :b-(: :b-(:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:19 am

Kyunki tu hi ab logical mansioneer hogi...isliye...chun chun ke badle lene hai tujhse...:rolling on the floor:

Yaah buddhi...lolz...celebration time.... :rolling on the floor:
Back to top Go down
nature
Scribbler
nature

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am

^^^^ oyeeeee u hvnt answered my questions Sad(: Sad(:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:17 am

@Nids: Tere questions answer karne ke liye mujhe sochna padega..karungi answer but..dont cry... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 am

heyy
whats new?
how long are you in da hot seat?
whats the latest bolly and holly film u seen?
whats your fav song in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi?
Whose your fav couple in bolly and tv serials?
list your top 3 fav songs/fruits/movies?
hows life?
do you drive?
whens your bday?
do you have any siblings?
where do you live?
what time is at your home?
are you enjoying?
u want more?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:07 am

Prii_Loves_Mohit wrote:
heyy
whats new? nth much...just going ons

how long are you in da hot seat? I think fr a week nw...

whats the latest bolly and holly film u seen? No holly film fr me....bt yes latest bolly flick Dostana

whats your fav song in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi? Tujh mein rab dikhta hai...

Whose your fav couple in bolly and tv serials? Fav couple of bolly has to be SRK and Kads...and TV serials well it is Husein-Juhi

list your top 3 fav songs/fruits/movies? 3 fav songs: Well Jab koi baat bighad jaaye...Tujhe dekha toh...and Pehla Nasha...there r loads..this is just constrained one...Fruits..yes Mangoes, Apples and Pineapple...Movies: HAHK, DDLH, DTPH...and many more to follow... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

hows life? Kewl

do you drive? nopes

whens your bday? 20th June

do you have any siblings? no

where do you live? India, Mumbai

what time is at your home? Right now its 7.36pm IST

are you enjoying? Wht hot seat...yes lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

u want more? Noo thank ulol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 am

hehe thanks so answering...
whats new?
go check your CC out..lolz
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:25 am

U r welcome priii....

Checked CC...he he
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 am

ooohkk...
what movie have u seen the latest?
whats your least fav song?
whats your fav serial?
why do u like husein-tina so much....?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Prii_Loves_Mohit wrote:
ooohkk...yessssssss 😁

what movie have u seen the latest? Last night only Fashion..though didnt saw it full...can anyone tell me wht happens in the end... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

whats your least fav song? All the absurd nos... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />

whats your fav serial? Kumkum bounce

why do u like husein-tina so much....? I just love them..cant find any reason...its just tht their love and warmth in their relationship is wht I adore it totally and it increases day by day 😁
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 am

ahh thanks for answering!
how long is your hot seat for? a month?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 am

@Prii: dont knw yaar...these guys naa...*wondering*
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:46 am

lolz....
ok back with more Q's....

what makes u:
happy?
sad?
excited?
exhausted?
adverturous?
silly?
crazy?
sing?

when u hear your fav. song anywhere, do you start dancing/singing/humming?

whats new?
what time is it now?
where do u live?
whats your major?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Prii_Loves_Mohit wrote:
lolz....
ok back with more Q's....Priii nt againnnnnnnnnnnn

what makes u:
happy? my loved ones smile...
sad? my loved ones disappointment...
excited? coming online...
exhausted? work... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
adverturous? everyday at work is adventurous lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
silly? hmm nth much...
crazy? Husein 😁
sing? the mood at the moment 😁

when u hear your fav. song anywhere, do you start dancing/singing/humming? dancing/singing noo...noo...bt yes humming actually :cherry:

whats new? nth... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
what time is it now? 12.28 p.m.
where do u live? in my house lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
whats your major? commerce lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:09 am

thanks.
are you enjoying..?
u want more..?
hehe.. since no one else is bugging you with Q's.. Rolling Eyes lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 am

congo yaar
sry.........cant ask quest....will b asking 2 da nxt 1!!!
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:02 am

lol reenz its ok grill her.. she loves it lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:59 am

Vidya Question bank..(LOL)

life is..

love to me is..

my closest pals..

i get angry when...

last time i cried...

last tym i jumped in excitement...

last time i felt special...

most embarrassing moment..

what i feel abt biology..

fav sport

present fav song..

fav actor..(xcept husein) on Tv

fav color.....

i really got irritated by sonali when....

what i want to change in me...

I include their names in my prayer...

religion i follow..

my blood group..
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:57 pm

@Prii: Its okk..if reenz doesnt wanna ask..lolz...dont instigate her..lolz...

@Reenz: Fair enough next person will surely come!!

@Sonu: U too...coming fr ur answers!!
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:05 am

sonalisaxena wrote:
Vidya Question bank..hw come sonu..u changed ur name kya lolz lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> (LOL)

life is..beautiful

love to me is..pure

my closest pals..cant name one...online there r few...personally nt much...

i get angry when...all things go wrong and ppl start taking u fr granted!!

last time i cried...just yest when I went for doctor

last tym i jumped in excitement...hmm nt really

last time i felt special...these moments hardly come to me!!

most embarrassing moment..cant rem...

what i feel abt biology..boringgggggggggg

fav sport used to like tennis..nowadays cricket!!

present fav song..Jaane kyun yeh dil janta hai..tu hai toh I will be alright!!

fav actor..(xcept husein) on Tv after husein really noone!!

fav color.....blue

i really got irritated by sonali when....she never makes me irritated!!*hugs*

what i want to change in me...my being so nice...

I include their names in my prayer...my parents!!

religion i follow..Humanity

my blood group O +ve..
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 am

*Resham* wrote:
Rah wrote:

@ Verni - thank uuuuu bachcha!!!itne pyaare sawaal poochhe :applause: tu zyada khush mat hona okk kyun??kyun??why??why?? :-?: ...ab Resh ko maths ka badlaa mila :Wink): haan haan..le loh badle lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> revenge is sweeeeetttttt Grin:

ok Rolfy ab u asked for it mind you!! Razz: yeah sure go ahead lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> thanchu for the permission :8-|:

1. Hen comes from egg or hen comes from egg?? depends on wht u believe.... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> uh oh Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed typo mistake Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed the question should've been hen comes from egg or egg comes from hen?? :batting eyelashes:

2. Give the reason for your answer in (1) above in not less than 100 words. I'm waiting :-w:

3. Hussain comes in your dreams and tells you to get him a co-star for his next movie. Write the conversation between u & him and who from SM (yourself NOT allowed) you would choose. Hmm nt fair....then I will put Eks..as Sexy Sam fr him...she will look too good with him..safe and secure lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> hawww what do u mean by this?? :-O:

okk my convo will be: Hey Husein, I would have casted myself opp you, bt dont wanna act as ur sister there..so better we can ask Eks fr you...she is the safest person whom you could act upon.... lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> ..and he says okk..then he asks me but who will be romantically opp me..and I say...Do you have a choice..ofcoz...Donny lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> khush lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" />
Donny bhai paired romantically opp Hu??? :rolling on the floor: :rolling on the floor: bechaari Henna Razz:

4. Why do we pronounce health with the H and honour with H silent? Its the English grammatose already studied...so I better shut up lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> Yeah do that for once!! BoredHappy:

5. If you were asked to take up the role of Gunjan in Miley Jab Hum Tum and there was no way you could refuse, what would you do? I would take up..and leave in midway...pretending I m too sick to follow these rigorous timings lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> haan teri ulti tedhi harkatein se hum sab waakif hai :#-o:

6. Describe me in 100 words (only good things!!!) mushkil hai..aur woh bhi 100 wrds...okk
U r too sweet..too cute...too maniac..too crazy..fanatic, innocent..bubbly...a great friend...and a cute buddy..(Take it *100) lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> (None of the above is true fr u) lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> shaarrrrraaaaaapppp :broken heart: :broken heart: :broken heart:

7. Give the following people 1 word which describes the opposite of their character:
- Nitz Crazy lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> Yeh opposite hai??? :-?: :Wink):
- Verni Bachcha lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> Yeh opposite hai??? :-?:

8. Write a song with your own lyrics (not less than 150 words) describing SM and its members. I'm waiting :-w:

9. Who is your first crush (actors not allowed!!) Had one in my school days lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> abhe naam tho bataa :-w:

10. Who is your latest crush (actors not allowed!!) None lol.gif" alt="lol!" longdesc="38" /> sachchi yeah rrriiiiggghhhhhttttt :[-X:

Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 am

@ rahi : dekh naa... main bhi wahi keh rahi hun...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:28 am

@Rahi, Verni: Chuppoooooooooooooooo....lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~   ~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~#*.. Mansioneer Of The Week #4..*#~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: The Lounge -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com