Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love VS Arranged Marriages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

Love VS Arranged Marriages Vide
PostSubject: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:21 pm

So which ones do you believe in and which ones, according to you, last longer?
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 am

I believe in arranged marriages and i think they last longer 2!
bt i dont mind luv marriages at all either....unless nd until it is tru luv and u dont cross ur limits!
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:59 am

a very debatable topic indeed ':-?'

well i dont believe in having hard core arranged marriages wherein u simply go by ur family's choice w/o knowing ur wuld b partner completly
at the same time, therez no point in marrying some1 u 'think' is good n ignoring wat ur family thinks of ur choice

its such a complex situation i guess, ur parents n ur partner both r an imp part of ur life. one, with whom u've spent ur life till date, n the other, with whom u r gonna go steady with n spend the rest of ur life sharing everything.u cant choose one..its tough
so for me, marriage koi bhi ho, love zaroor hona chahiye aur parents ki razamandi bhi 'Happy'

n about which marriage last longer, well ye toh husband-wife pe depend karta hai 'Happy)'
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:14 am

lol
wow amu!! Happy)
quite a commendable ans!!
hehe
Back to top Go down
Amby
Scribbler
Amby

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 pm

wow rahh really good topic for discussion!! 'clap'
Now coming back to your topic..well i would go for arranged marriages.. 'blush' and for this i have a solid reason.. ':-?' i noe how bad my choice is 'b-(' , i seriously cant chose a guy for myself 'Happy)' and for AM i noe my mum dad im sure they'l select someone who is capable for me.. 'dream' someone who suits me.. 'dream' and this is for sure that their choice is far wayy better than mine... ':-bd' and be it love marriage or arranged it totally depends on us.. 'X_X' how well we bond with each other.. the much we are good the longer it is..and if we are bad.. '~angry' thenn hai na ek option Die-worse '[-X' lollll jst kidding.. 'rolling on the floor'
But on a serious note i guess arrange marriages are way better than love marraiges.. 'blush' love marriage mai bahutt saaraa kanphoosion ':-/' hota hai..lots of complications are there.. 'b-(' ladka patna.. ':-/' then ladke ke parents.. 'Unsure' then ladki ke parents.. '#:-S' above all they should accept a love marriage.. 'not talking' n galati se marriage ho bi gayii.. 'Shock' we still have a doubtful situation that how longer it works... '~angry' seedhe sharafati se arrange marriage karoo na..y taking so much of tension.. 'B-)' soo its better to leave such a big tension on our parents onlyy... 'Grin'
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

Really thoughtful comments Amby and Amu...honestly even I'm with you...have always been fascinated by arranged marriages, coz love tho waise bhi is an undescribable emotion...lekin it's good to know there are others who think like me too!!!
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 am

Rahi... Very interesting topic.... I believe Marriage is marriage as long as ur truthful and comprimise a little the marriage wud work..... atleast have heard elders saying that way... But trust and love are indeed foundation of marriage....
Back to top Go down
-AreenA-
Thanedaar
-AreenA-

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 am

^ vaah vaah shugz dii!!.... nyc answer!
Back to top Go down
Prii_Loves_Mohit
Crazy Painter
Prii_Loves_Mohit

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 am

Hey great topic!

I think an arranged marriage is long-lasting because its true.. u can find love always after marriage or you can have love-arranged marriage like my sister did. lol..... they actually met in medical school and somehow their parents arranged them two to get married. it was kinda odd.

So yeah. i prefer arranged. Some people really don't understand why get arranged when your not in love. I have this convo almost every time it comes up in college english class. Its like other people are against this whole arrange marriage. I don't know why.

- Prii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love VS Arranged Marriages   Love VS Arranged Marriages Empty

Back to top Go down

Love VS Arranged Marriages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com