Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Whts there in mohabbatein to see the film 50 times amu...'rolling on the floor'..I rem going to the theatre on my frnds insistence and I slept half way thru the movie....'rolling on the floor'...Till date I feel sleepy....ha ha
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:15 am

^i know yaar 'Wink)'
i toh have watched mohobatein once only..my bro pata kyun is paagal over this film '8-|' he has watched it 50 times

some oldie song coming on right now ':-?'
nice to see MP has variety
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:50 am

Do pal ka khwabon ka karwan is playing....frm Veer -Zaara...hmm lovely song...
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

haaaa yaa i to love tht song
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:52 pm

don't say anything bad about mohabbatein acha... 'waiting' I guess I fall into the same category as your bro amrit Happy)... it was an awesome flick (just fast forward vicky's bits) 'Wink)'

Today some awesome songs came on... loads of srk ones... I guess they played all mohabbatein ones... kal ho na ho too ':-?' Should have played pretty woman too felt like hearing that one..

played tumhe jo maine dekha too... 'Wink)'

right now nagada is on... 'Wink)'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:55 pm

*Resham* wrote:
Whts there in mohabbatein to see the film 50 times amu...'rolling on the floor'..I rem going to the theatre on my frnds insistence and I slept half way thru the movie....'rolling on the floor'...Till date I feel sleepy....ha ha

mean kahin ki.. where's shabu yaar... sahi se will call u a meanno...

learn to tell diffi between bed and theatre... snoring must have disturb everyone around. batting eyelashes

btw who was this 'friend' you went with? 😉
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:14 am

Arey henna kya karun yaar....

Woh film itni lambi thi aur boring ho gayi tht I almost felt sleepy and went to doze off there only.....he he

And I was with my college friend..a girl okk he he...literally she went ga ga over it...since she is a big SRK fan....and I was completely going bonkers...bec even if I like SRK this film was a big punishment for me.....he he...

I rem calling Ash the ghost of the film....thruout....and my frnd getting irritated bec of it he he
Back to top Go down
AngelicSamPari
Scribbler
AngelicSamPari

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:29 pm

hmm i wouldnt say saying what am i listenin on my radio more like what am i listening to on my laptop right now whilst typeing is..

well nothing lol.. hehe

but previosuly i was listening to a new song i heard today which i really liked..

a band called McFly ---- Song ---- Fallen in Love.. [UK BAND]

Awsome track..
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:52 am

chup chup k -2 chori se... coming right now 'love struck'
abhi n rani had an amazing chemistry in this film
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 am

Singh is king is coming on now Amrit... it's a catchy tune..
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:21 am

@AngelicSamPari - hey welcome to the thread. In this thread we're talking about the music link that u can see at the top of each page next to the main toolbar. If you like bollywood songs do have a listen n join in too. 😄
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:25 am

kuch is tarah coming..listening to this song for the first time..
nice one though
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:30 am

really? scratch for me that zehreeli raatein track is on..
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 am

khudaya khair started Grin '\:d/'
initially i didnt like this song but after listening to it few times i started loving it 'Happy)'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:32 am

tu jahan - from salam namaste is playing now yaar... listening to it after so long.. 'love struck' love it...

I like the lyrics of my dil goes mmmmm as well 'Wink)' their cute...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:29 am

Arey yaar now Mitwa is playing frm KANK.....

After a longggggggggggggg time I m listening this...he he....before tht slow version of Aa Dekhen Zara was played....he he
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:14 am

noooooooooo... I missed it... 'broken heart' 'Sad('

I wanted to hear mitwa Sad
Back to top Go down
AngelicSamPari
Scribbler
AngelicSamPari

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Dard-E-Tanhai (Kilogram Mix) from Jashnn Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:18 am

hey Sam,

great to see you joining here right now...

right now pappu can't dance is on.. used to love this song when the film released. Now I think I've had a lil too much off pappu... this flick came on last week on NDTV coincidently..
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:51 am

Henna nw Pappu song is getting a little wierd on me...nways..hw many times this flick will be repeated...uff
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 am

^ 'Happy)' tu badi tang lag rahi hai flick se...

tujh mein rab dikhta hai coming now... nice soothing lyrics...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 pm

I missed tht song...ohh noo..bt ultimate fav is Haule haule..frm the same film...he he...
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 am

kaise katega pal har pal...coming right now 'Happy)'
main soch hi rahi thi iske baare mein

really a very sweet song 'dream'
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:28 am

that humko maloom hai song is on from jaaneman...

thut lets listen to music while we talk amrit... god my bro is so deaf using his pc on'd the music and it came on so loud... deaf person..

I listen at a human volume... i love my hearing too much.. 'Wink)'
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

i can understand henna..for my bro, its a good way to irritate his sis 'Wink)' bure se bura gaana will have loudly 'rolling on the floor'

some slow number coming right now..
choo ke something..hearing it for the first time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!   Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Playing: Discuss what's on the radio!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Music Mansion -
Create a forum | Cinema, Movies | Television, Series, Cartoon | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com