Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Verni wrote:
@ puru : "my srk gallery"... u must b mistaken... plz remove that "my"... :-B: ...

btw lovely pics.. esp the last one...hayeeee

verni u mis understood baccha...........it not at all my gallery yaar..........i meant its my "SRK's gallery".....like everyone say.......for his fav actor.....he is mine n all........so i say Srk is mine yaar thts it sweetu
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Ohhh... u misunderstood me bachchaaaaa.. uff am a duffer :#-o: ... mera wahi matlab tha... ki SRK is mine... to SRK tumhara nahi hai... main tujhe chidhane ke liye keh rahi thi ki SRK mera hai Razz: ... Jahan tak gallery ki baat hai.. to wo har SRK fan ki hai... infact sabhi ki... Happy:

M really sorry if u were hurt... Sad:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm

hey nice pics puru....keep posting!!
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 am

Verni wrote:
Ohhh... u misunderstood me bachchaaaaa.. uff am a duffer :#-o: ... mera wahi matlab tha... ki SRK is mine... to SRK tumhara nahi hai... main tujhe chidhane ke liye keh rahi thi ki SRK mera hai Razz: ... Jahan tak gallery ki baat hai.. to wo har SRK fan ki hai... infact sabhi ki... Happy:

M really sorry if u were hurt... Sad:

oye verni :hug: ........ why wud i hv hurt bacchu ..kuch bhi sochti hai.. :Wink): tu kabhi kisi ko hurt karti hai.i dont think so yaar Happy: .u r one of d most sweetest people i know...jahan tak srk ki baat hai..... wo mai tere sath share kar sakti hun Embarassed Happy): but woh mera nahi hai aisa dobara mat kehna bacchu......mai bardasht nahi kar paungi :-S: Sad(:
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:50 am

@ puru : hehe... thanku.. umm chalo srk tera bhi hua... par aur koi teesra nahi... hehe...
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:59 am

^^ yup verni.no teesra here.srk is ours only Happy:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:09 pm

yupp soosweet haa verni,poo srk is mine tooo
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:32 pm

guysssss baatein kam karo pictures zyada post karo... yeh SRK ki picture gallery hai ya phir uska chat club? :sad:

SRK Looking Extra Sexy - Chilling Out!

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Lgo03

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 2ag3xjp

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 20h25iu
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Hayeeeeeeeee... soooooo cutee...

Too hotttt... Too koollll...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Ohh dear..such cute pics...thx henna...
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 am

very hot might be from his home
Back to top Go down
xxreeBzxx
Doodler
xxreeBzxx

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:19 am

great pix!!
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:13 am

no problem guys... whose seen billu barber?
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 pm

I think verni did..me want to see it...
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:44 am

^okies... will have to wait to discuss it with verni then. Don't wanna spoil it for the others... 👅
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 am

Just posting my sigs here seeing this is a FC now... Grin:

Feel free to use them and post your own work too... 😉

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Dykjl2

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Okorkl
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:00 am

henna pink ka magic here too
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 am

The King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan dazzles at the 54th Annual Filmfare Awards 2009. It was his first public appearance after a successful shoulder surgery.

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Srk-filmfare-5-mastione
SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Shahrukh1-500x334
Back to top Go down
Amrit
Thanedaar
Amrit

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 am

it's so good shahrukh attended the award function.. he was looking awesum..
and also u know, he sat in the first row with amitabh bachchan and his family, putting an end to the differences b/w them Happy:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 am

tht good
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 am

nice one!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 am

I didn't know that Amrit... but I'm glad it happened... don't like ppl being upset with each other!

Will find some more pics... there's loads of the bachchans... Happy) but they don't have a FC
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 am

Hey henna..thx so much fr the pic...yup he was sitting right next to Abhishek...and was glad to see him....

And once again pink....in ur siggy...go go...
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:35 am

Another sig coming up guys...

Free to use!
SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 2m2b47r
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 am

pink again yyupp looking hot in serious look henna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7   SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SRK: Badshah of Bollywood! Articles, discussion page 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Bollywood -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com