Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Dear User,

Welcome to Signature-forums!

You do not appear to be registered. Registration is fast and free. If you are already a member please sign in, to access all features of the forum.

We encourage you to register on our forums and participate in the community.
By joining us today you can have:

- Access to post new messages
- Your own personalised profile and wall!
- The abilty to use private messages and much much more!
Signature-Forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? Vide
PostSubject: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:30 am

Okk after Verni...I could resist to start a FF after a really longggggggggggggg time 😁 ....IF ka kab complete karungi main nahi jaanti...bt yahan I hope I am able to do it...since I will write shorter one.... bounce

Forgive me if I go wrong...any comments/criticism is welcome....and if u dont like the story let me know..so tht I can close it...stop it!! 😁

Do let me knw wht u think... 😁

Last edited by *Resham* on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:07 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:35 am

:hug: haa reshu tu bhi shur kardiya good :-bd: is kushi may ek hug
btt adura math chodna okkFF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? 644367
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 am

wow reshu u too started great..... :hug:

IF wala end hi karde yaar......i still remember where u left tht story Grin:
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:23 am

Let me think.!!! ..????..

Jaldi likho..kyunki am here samjhi?..(i hope u got the answer for jaane kyun?.."
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:29 am

haila!!!...maha-FF writer haazir ho!!! :applause: ...kya treat hai new year ka..reading Verni's & Resh's FFs...wowww...jaldi likho na bouncer...ab intezaar nahin hota :-SS:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:05 am

Thx guys fr the welcome... :hug:

Coming with my story....in a short while... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:21 am

*Resham* wrote:
Thx guys fr the welcome... :hug:

Coming with my story....in a short while... Embarassed

Ye in a while means?..

Dekho..m bak..toh irritating u is zaruri na..???
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:59 am

Reshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........ bachchaaaaa m sooooooo happy that u'll be writing.... that's a gr88888 news... :party:

N u better b on time and keep writing jaldi jaldi....

Welcome bachchaa... to ur own field... :hug: :hug:
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:38 am

for once this useless is doing a useful kaam Happy):
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 am

@Verni: Thnchuu fr this swaagat....lets hope I write well... Embarassed

@Sonu: U have the right to irritate me... Embarassed

@Henna: Thx fr the compliment.... Embarassed

Okkk here I go:

A small town...a girl is walking across the road...she stops at a point..takes a Thali..get the things on the Thali and start climbing the stairs...

She moves ahead and goes inside her Lord Krishna temple...she gives the Thali to the priest and joins hands..and tells...

" Hey Kishenji, aaj mujhe nikalna hai...meri train hai bus thodi der mein...mera yeh naya safar aapke ashirwad se acha hoga...aur aap mera saath denge...denge naa" Happy:

She continues:

"Aap toh jante hai ke yeh naya safar mere liye kitna zaroori hai, mere saare sapne mere saare armaan issey judey hai...bus aap apna ashirwad mujhpar banaye rakhna..." Happy:

She turns back after praying and the priest calls her:

"Arey Kumkum beta, prashad toh loh"

She snaps her head and pulls her ears and says " Sorry Panditji..." She looks at her Krishna and says " Sorry Kishenji"... :batting eyelashes:

And she goes from there hurriedly....as she has to leave after a couple of hours towards Mumbai....the city of dreams..the city of her dreams.... Happy:

Its short...bt its just a start... :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
poorvi
Thanedaar
poorvi

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 am

great start reshu :applause:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 am

yupp i can imagine itt reshu
abb aga part thoda lamba
Back to top Go down
Henna
Administrator
Henna

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:34 am

yaar tu kk ko kaunse safar pe leh jaa rahi hai? :-?:
Back to top Go down
sonalisaxena
Scribbler
sonalisaxena

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:18 am

cute..bt write soon ok?..
Back to top Go down
Ruhigandhi

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:26 am

hey resh...woww new fc..all the best and first startis very nice..can imagine kk's charatcer..very nice keep it up..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:26 pm

wow reshu di great topic
:applause:
now m really happy..ws missing ur ff terribly..i rem "tumse milke" is still left :lol:

great start
😁
keep gng Grin:
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 am

Gripping from the start already :-bd: keep going Resh :applause:
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:14 am

@Poorvi: Thx dear...

@Nitz: Next part is a longer one...

@Henna: Sab raaz abhi kaise khol doon...well u will get ur answer nw...

@Ruhi: Thx dear...

@Sonu: Thx dear...m writing nw...

@Rahi: Thx dear...
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:23 am

She hurriedly reaches home; her Mamaji and Mamiji were waiting for her. Mamaji & Mamaji were more than her parents, since she had lost her parents in early childhood.

They themselves had no child so all their love and affection was being showered on this girl. While packing her bags for Mumbai, she stops after looking her picture with her Mamaji & Mamaji and her moments at that point of time when she was left bereaved after her parents’ death!!

She goes back 18 years when she was just 3 years old…

A voice chilled her spine “Yeh ladki yahan nahi reh sakti, iske maa baap karze mein doobkar apni jaan de baithe…aur ab yeh manhoos..unhi ki aulad yahan nahi reh sakti…”Sad:

That fellow person takes her in his arms and is about to step up outside the house when Mamaji & Mamaji entered and Mamaji said “Aapko sharm nahi aati nanhi si bachchi ke saath aisa zulm karke”

The cracking voice said: “Agar aapko iski itni hi parwah hai toh le jaaiye isey…yeh ab humare ghar ka bojh nahi ban sakti…pata nahi iske maa baap ka karza utarwane ke liye humein kitne karz mein doobna hoga”

Mamaji said in a decisive voice after looking at his wife: “Theek hai…hum le jayenge isey…aur isey apni taaqat par bada banayenge, kabhi nahi lautegi yeh ladki aapke ghar mein”

And he walked taking her in his arms along with Mamiji and came to their hometown at Almora.

He looks at Mamiji and asks her,” Suniye ji maine jo kiya woh…

Mamiji looked at him affirmatively and said “Yeh bhi kuch kehne ki baat hai, chaliye…der ho rahi hai, ab humara yahan kuch nahi hai…socha tha rukkar jayenge…ab uski bhi zaroorat nahi hai, shaam ki gaadi mil bhi jayegi, chaliye…”

And they walked together with her, towards their destination.

She remembered this as she was told this story when she grew up by her Mamaji since he didn’t wanted it to hide from her.Happy:

Her eyes get filled with tears unknowingly and wipe them and keep that picture in her suitcase. She also keeps her Kishenji’s idol in the suitcase with a wide smile. Grin:

She gets ready by Mamiji’s voice saying:” Kumkum…Kumkum…tum taiyaar hui ho ke nahi”:-S:

Kumkum again snaps her head and says: “Haan haan mamiji…aa rahi hoon, and says to herself Chalein kumkum, aapke sapnon ki duniya aapko bula rahi hai” :Dream:
Back to top Go down
nitya
Crazy Painter
nitya

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 am

haa reshu emotional hogayi haa
sumit kha hii usko meri theraf saa ek FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? Smiley31
cont
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 am

@Nitz: thnchu dear....bt only one reply.... :#-o: the further story was ready..well will post nw later... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rah
Thanedaar
Rah

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:48 am

awww poor KK Sad: bechaari ko very many :hug: kiss: from me....excellent portrayal of KK Resh..sapnon ki duniya!!..haiiii...aur sapnon ka shehzada :Dream: :Dream: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Verni
Thanedaar
Verni

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Bachcha... a nice start... hmm abhi kuch kuch andaaza hi lagega... thoda aur likho then might guess...

Neways... it's very gud bachchaaa :applause:

Aur haan jaldi likhna... samjhi...
Back to top Go down
Asma
Scribbler

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:46 pm

oooh resh u starteds a FF koool i love reading FF's lekin at the moment im in a hurry so i will read it 2morw =D
Back to top Go down
*Resham*
Crazy Painter
*Resham*

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:11 pm

@Rahi: Thx sweets..haan sapnon ka shehzada..rukna padega uske liye thodi der... :batting eyelashes:

@Verni: Thx bachcha....will write very soon..dunt wry... :batting eyelashes:

@Asma: No hurries...aaram se padhna... :batting eyelashes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?   FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path? Empty

Back to top Go down

FF: Naa Jaane Kyun....!! Pg 21..Kk on a new path?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

NOTE

All posts must be in accordance with the S-F CoC.

We strongly discourage spamming and one word posts.

Always make an effort to encourage discussion.

Please be mindful of the language and content you choose to post.

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Signature-Forums.com :: General Discussions ::   :: Fan Fictions -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com